The supposed 'major female' death in the premiere.

RenlyTheOneTrueKing

I have said it before, I fear that Sansa either is wounded from the fall and doubles back to hide in Winterfell crypts for Littlefinger and have Theon send for help or Briene take Theon to his sister and send for help etc. maybe she never goes to Jon or sends word to Jon but Ramsay thinks she went there and send the pink letter which leads Jon to come to him. In that case, Sansa putting her faith and hope in Littlefinger, uggh. Or, Sansa is recaptured but Theon gets away. Ramsay summons the Northern Lords to come to Witnerfell to pay homage and whitness Sansa is there and is his wife, maybe pregnant too? ugghh. Battle will happen no matter what. White Walkers, if they are there, then the wall must fall early in the Season, say in the first 5 episodes etc... Gonna be interesting.

except they say she is in the battle scenes, if Liam is correct then he has to meet her before the battle not after.

Grail King

This scene with Jon, Sansa, Ramsay and LF is before the battle thanks to new news. It's Javis's interpretation from L7R. Jon is trying to negotiate with them? More important than that Sansa is there with Jon or LF? Maybe he'S trying to do Ramsay's thing with 20 good men to infiltrate Winterfell through some catacombs.

This is most interesting as whether Sansa is there on her own "agency" or not as well as if LF is there "posing" as a Ramsay ally or not. I cannot imagine Sansa walking back into Winterfell on her own to "parlay" with Ramsay unless she has overwhelming military back up as she is terrified of her husband.

Yeah,I don't that this meeting of four is before the battle. Winterfell is in Ramsay's hands. It seems that Roose is nowhere to be found at this time,which means he is dead already and Ramsay is in control at Winterfell. I just wouldn't trust Ramsay in the castle full of his men NOT to flay his enemies right there and then,negotiations or not. Last time he negotiated with ironborn for Moat Cailin,we know what happened.

But maybe that's the reason the giant (Wun Wun probably) is breaking the gates, he wants to take Jon and Sansa out of there before Ramsay can capture them.If that is the case then I am looking forward for Jon and Ghost to cut their way through Bolton men and escape with Sansa. Epic!

It will totally make sense if this scene is AFTER the battle, and Jon is about to execute captured Ramsay before Sansa and Littlefinger. After that,I totally see Sansa saying temporary goodbye to Jon, leaving Winterfell and going south with Littlefinger In order to strengthen her family's shaky position in the North and maybe gather more allies.

Or some other mission,I dunno. I don't see Sansa staying in Winterfell after this season. Jon,meanwhile, will gather the rest of northern forces, and as a new King Stark after Rickon (see below) he will turn his attention north instead of south unlike King Robb (Osha told Bran the same thing in season 1,she told him Starks should march north,not south, to the real danger, I think Jon will do that as new Stark ruler). The Wall will be collapse at the end of the season, and White Walker invasion of the North will start.

Season 7 will be Jon's storyline of fighting against White Walkers and becoming King of Winter and slaying Night King. But Jon will lose everyone around him (like Tormund,Dolorious Edd,etc.who will become wights) except Davos and Melisandre. Since Jon is undead, the wights will not see him (undetectable to their "heat senses" so to speak) so he will have an epic duel with Night King and then form a pact with White Walkers. Children of the Forest and Bran are third party. That's my prediction.

One thing so far makes sense for me: Ramsay will kill Rickon in the battle of bastards. I am getting more and more convinced that one of two burning people on the cross is Osha. She is a wildling, so that is direct threat from Ramsay to wildlings. Also, she is mother figure to Robb's heir, Rickon, which will have a tremendous affect on the little Stark. And it will cost angered Rickon and Shaggydog their lives when they hot-headedly confront Ramsay in the battle. Ramsay is going to use that temper and inexperience of Rickon against him. 

Jon will probably ask Rickon to stay away from the battle, but Rickon will not sit around and watch Ramsay enjoying himself in the battle. He will try and go kill Osha's murderer. It will backfire on him before Sansa and Jon's eyes. Sad,I know,but totally could see it happening. It is Game of Thrones way.

But at least I could see Rickon doing something very useful before his death: since we have no mention of Robb's will in the show, as the new King in the North (Robb's heir after all), Rickon will legitimize Jon as a Stark. So when Rickon dies, Jon will be next Stark king, even before Sansa. I could actually see Sansa stepping down for Jon to become the head of House Stark after he has proven himself to her.

Hidden Content

Rickon is not one of the people tied to the cross. If Jon sends envoy or something liek that to treat with them. If this is after the battle scene. I can see Tormund being tied up to the cross and it would explain Wun Wun being really angry. He really trusts him. Night's King will be the big bad for the last season...so Jon slaying him not really works. Pact can be formed, but I guess D&D and GRRM will go for version of good guys/mankind win with heavy casualties. GRRM said or someone else from cast that it's very tough for him not to consider show version. I can see him to adjust in some ways. For example WW are sort of a mystery in the books and in the show typicaly villains. Bittersweet victory.

Hidden Content

I never said that Rickon is going to be tied to the cross. He is going to witness Ramsay flaying and burning Osha on the cross before his eyes with everyone else on Stark side, which will enrage him and Shaggydog because Osha is like a mother figure to him. When the battle starts Rickon and Shaggydog will tear their way towards Ramsay, and the Bastard will use Rickon's anger against him and kill him, I bet on it. Jon and Sansa are going to witness this, and when the battle will be done, neither of them will enjoy the victory because Rickon will be dead. There were reports of a Stark dying in this battle, and I bet it is Rickon.

Yeah, if you think that this story is about good guys all gathering together to go and kill the big bad Night King, like Lord of the Rings, then it is your right. I don't think it is the case here. In my opinion, Jon will need to become King of Winter (not King in the North, it is completely different) and unite the North and True North under his rule and then march on South to claim his birthright (R+L=J), the Iron Throne (which will be destroyed by Cersei btw).

Night King is Jon's story tool to become even more powerful and establish him as one of two last contenders for the throne, the other being Daenerys with her Dothraki horde and dragons. So in Season 7 I see Jon slaying him and taking his place as true King of Winter.

In my mind bittersweet victory is casulties from both sides, ice and fire, Jon and Dany's, and we love tons of characters on both sides, so when they start killing each other we will not know who to cheer for. When two stop fighting eventually and reach a pact (when Jon proves his heritage to Dany by mounting and taming Drogon), the casulties on both sides will be a lot, and that will seem like bittersweet ending, because you will ask what the point was in all this.

At least in your scenario, good guys would die fighting the ultimate evil and sacrificing their lives. There is nothing bittersweet about it, in fact, with George's style you should have expected that kind of an ending where good guys fight the evil and die in the process. Here,in my scenario we have two claimants for the throne fight each other, and those who suffer most on both sides are characters we grew to love, and that will definitely feel bittersweet when the fighting is done and peace is back in the realm.

Hidden Content

In all honesty I don't think that Rickon is going to die. In fact he'll be the one to live and I can bet on it. There is even a dream of him being really old.

Jon is not going to tame and mount Drogon. Drogon is only there for Dany and nothing more. Rhaegal or Viserion might be.

As for Night's King is not even in the books and it's show version for the biggest villain. Or so GRRM said to the subject. They build up WW as the greatest threat and you can see how quickly they kill tons of Wildlings at Hardhome. Jon can't defeat them without Dany and her dragons. That much is beyond doubt and Jon fighting Dany was my idea at the first glance, but I'm convinced they will need to fight together, but it' snot going to be such a scenario good guys vs WW. Some people will be oblivious to the danger, some will accept it and try to fight them and others will wait...that's something LF would do or people of his sort. Jon going to claim his birthright? First of all we need some confirmation of R+L=J, because show is lacking that and no that is something that goes against Jon's character. He's fighting to save realms of men and to usurp throne. He might end up there, but not like that. It would be beacuse of his actions in the battle agaist WW. IT will be there at the end and someone will be victorious. Well, if you can call destabilized Westeros, a lot of people dead and many problems to rebuild it.

Well. I can see WW being repelled into the Land of Always Winter...not defeated enitrely. Although D&D might twist it for their intent and purposes. And some sort of a pact is forged. There will be heavy casualties and people will scarred for the rest of their lives. We're concentrating on the end of this saga, but the most important is journey to the end and how our beloved characters will be changed through the season/books.

In all honesty I don't think that Rickon is going to die. In fact he'll be the one to live and I can bet on it. There is even a dream of him being really old.

Jon is not going to tame and mount Drogon. Drogon is only there for Dany and nothing more. Rhaegal or Viserion might be.

As for Night's King is not even in the books and it's show version for the biggest villain. Or so GRRM said to the subject. They build up WW as the greatest threat and you can see how quickly they kill tons of Wildlings at Hardhome. Jon can't defeat them without Dany and her dragons. That much is beyond doubt and Jon fighting Dany was my idea at the first glance, but I'm convinced they will need to fight together, but it' snot going to be such a scenario good guys vs WW. Some people will be oblivious to the danger, some will accept it and try to fight them and others will wait...that's something LF would do or people of his sort. Jon going to claim his birthright? First of all we need some confirmation of R+L=J, because show is lacking that and no that is something that goes against Jon's character. He's fighting to save realms of men and to usurp throne. He might end up there, but not like that. It would be beacuse of his actions in the battle agaist WW. IT will be there at the end and someone will be victorious. Well, if you can call destabilized Westeros, a lot of people dead and many problems to rebuild it.

Well. I can see WW being repelled into the Land of Always Winter...not defeated enitrely. Although D&D might twist it for their intent and purposes. And some sort of a pact is forged. There will be heavy casualties and people will scarred for the rest of their lives. We're concentrating on the end of this saga, but the most important is journey to the end and how our beloved characters will be changed through the season/books.

We do not yet know how GRRM will show the "Others" (White Walkers) hierarchy or if he will, maybe it is Bloodraven and Bran is being "duped".GRRM has promissed though in the next book, TWOW that we will "See what REALLY lies in the far North".

Once again.

There will be an IT in the end and someone's gonna sit it. (GRRM, Emmy panel 2013) So, Cersei can't destroy the IT, can she?

She will burn King's Landing and Red Keep with wildfire. Just watch her conversation with Tommen in season 5 where she comforts him after Margaery's arrest. It is foreshadowed in the books as well.

Well, I respectfully disagree with all your points, but I can see where you are coming from. We will just have to wait and see, I guess. Cheers still!

And just curious, where did you see old Rickon? I might have missed it...

She will burn King's Landing and Red Keep with wildfire. Just watch her conversation with Tommen in season 5 where she comforts him after Margaery's arrest. It is foreshadowed in the books as well.

Well, I respectfully disagree with all your points, but I can see where you are coming from. We will just have to wait and see, I guess. Cheers still!

And just curious, where did you see old Rickon? I might have missed it...

IT will be there and that was stated by an author. As far as Drogon goes. I don't know where did you get the idea that Jon wil mount Drogon and prove himself to Dany. I can understand Rhaegal or Viserion, but bond between Drogon and Dany is until the end. That's like saying Dany will mount Ghost.

With WW and stuff. We'll see how show and books will handle this, but i'm not eyxpecting Jon and Dany to fight. Jon to led WW and stuff or try to take the IT. That's not him. Well, let's agree to disagree.

It was dream of some kind. I have to re-read the books again...I planned it to do it, but something always spoil this.

Melisandre will die bringing back Jon because of who he is. He's way more important to the world than Beric, and she will give all of herself including her life to bring him back. He's that important.

After all of the death she has caused, much of them being innocent (Shireen), Mel killing herself to save someone else is the least she can do. Got a Match anyone?

After all of the death she has caused, much of them being innocent (Shireen), Mel killing herself to save someone else is the least she can do. Got a Match anyone?

LOL. She doesn't seem to have done much filming so far so its quite likely she dies and dies early. The scenario where she gives up her life for Jons rebirth is quite fitting, it would make up for all the other people she has sacrificed and maybe be an 'all in' bet on her religious beliefs that she might be starting to lose after cocking it up with Stannis.

Melisandre will die bringing back Jon because of who he is. He's way more important to the world than Beric, and she will give all of herself including her life to bring him back. He's that important.

If there really is going to be a "major female" death in the premiere I think Mel is a likely candidate. If/when Davos hears what happened to Shireen he will certainly be gunning for her. If she is tied to Jon's funeral pyre, or burned along side Jon, I think it will release enough magic (for lack of a better term) to allow for his resurrection. 

When she returned to CB after abandoning Stannis, she looked like she had absolutely nothing left to live for. 

I know she has said that she will walk the battlements at Winterfell, watching Bolton banners burn, and that she will see Arya again, but I don't think those show lines qualify as plot armor. I guess we will see. 

If there really is going to be a "major female" death in the premiere I think Mel is a likely candidate. If/when Davos hears what happened to Shireen he will certainly be gunning for her. If she is tied to Jon's funeral pyre, or burned along side Jon, I think it will release enough magic (for lack of a better term) to allow for his resurrection. 

When she returned to CB after abandoning Stannis, she looked like she had absolutely nothing left to live for. 

I know she has said that she will walk the battlements at Winterfell, watching Bolton banners burn, and that she will see Arya again, but I don't think those show lines qualify as plot armor. I guess we will see. 

I guess if resurrection is in episode 5 or 6...they can leave the Wall part of out of few episodes, but still she needs to act before it's too late for him, unless they put him in ice cells for the time being.

GrailKing and I talked about this before. With he lack of filming she might die bringing Jon back to life and those visions might be again her bad interpretation. Just like she mistaken Stannis with Jon and that battle in the snow. I find it very intersting that Ghost will be there for his resurrection. He might've warged into him and that would explain so much of filming with it and then die or he will live.

LOL. She doesn't seem to have done much filming so far so its quite likely she dies and dies early. The scenario where she gives up her life for Jons rebirth is quite fitting, it would make up for all the other people she has sacrificed and maybe be an 'all in' bet on her religious beliefs that she might be starting to lose after cocking it up with Stannis.

Not sure she dies early. She will least be alive long enough to run into Arya again. As was said and hinted at when they met the one time

Archived