NFL 2015 Week Two: 16 teams still have hope

Rhom

The only reason your team didn't appeal those was because your owner is a Goodell apologist.

The Ginger Hammer is a liar? Paint me blue and call me a smurf.

Well, I've been up front about how much Kraft contributed to Goodell's runaway stupidity by elevating him and backing him up even in the depths of the Ray Rice debacle. But I think Kraft backing down on the team penalties was more about the other owners, and not wanting to rock the boat and sue his business partners. I also think he believed there would be some quid pro quo there -- that Goodell would relent on the Brady suspension if he accepted the docked picks. Bad deal-making, Kraft.

Rockroi, your thoughts on Tom Brady supporting one of the worst presidential candidates of all time?

I'm not Rock, but I choose to believe that Brady and the rest of the Patriots are just trolling 100% of the time now.

Well, I've been up front about how much Kraft contributed to Goodell's runaway stupidity by elevating him and backing him up even in the depths of the Ray Rice debacle. But I think Kraft backing down on the team penalties was more about the other owners, and not wanting to rock the boat and sue his business partners. I also think he believed there would be some quid pro quo there -- that Goodell would relent on the Brady suspension if he accepted the docked picks. Bad deal-making, Kraft.

I'm not Rock, but I choose to believe that Brady and the rest of the Patriots are just trolling 100% of the time now.

I've got something you can 100% troll right here! (I'm holding a glass of very fine Boxed Wine :P )

Is anyone else annoyed that 2 of the 3 primetime games we get to see this week are going to include a guy who is a danger to himself and everyone else on the field at QB and the criminally negligent exploitation of a young man who by all accounts is a nice human being and talented football player?

I expect KC to keep Denver under 14 points tomorrow and I expect 3 INT's and 7 (yes, 7!) sacks of Luck on Monday Night.

I'm sure these games seemed very exciting when they were scheduled whenever the fuck games are scheduled.

• 1 month later...

Archived