Pictionary XXVII - Obliviate Posts Edition! - Drawing Round Three

The BlackBear

Yeah the new forum is buggy.     It will get better though.

I am not prodding anyone with my probes.   I have decided to retire them.  -They don't seem to have the desired effect anyway since everyone seems to enjoy them.

Somewhere, an old dog smoking a cigar just looked at their computer screen with very sad eyes

Somewhere, an old dog smoking a cigar just looked at their computer screen with very sad eyes

maybe you should draw the effect of my Shock Probe Retirement on all the Pictionary players.

I'm also open to suggestions as to what I could use to replace them.

So sorry guys,  I should probably have outright asked for a replacement this round rather than an extension - I had expected Pictionary to finish before last weekend (which was the beginning of a week of non-stop stuff) but then there were the board issues which pushed everything back.

I will do my very best to get this in first thing tomorrow, but I think I'm going to die unless I sleep right now.

Games usually end on a description round so we have at least one describe left, unless Bear decides to cut the game short. But descriptions are always over quickly in any case.

And by my reckoning, this would be the final round anyway?

Final Round. Deadline 27/11 21.00 GMT

1. Helena 55pts (7 rounds)
  2. Buckwheat 49pts (7 rounds)
  3. Pebble 39pts (6 rounds)
  4. Lany 35pts (7 rounds)
  5. Emmit 28pts (7 rounds)
  6. Turinqui Calima 20pts (7 rounds)
  7. Kobayashi Maru 16pts (6 rounds)
  8. rocksniffer 13pts (7 rounds)
  9. TitanCat 11pts (7 rounds)
  10. RhaenysB 5pts (1 Round) Not in this round

Archived