PICTIONARY 29? - You better watch out, Creepy Santa puts late players on the naughtly list

Pebble thats Stubby

Thanks RS,  

Helena,  I too had an urgent appointment with a Cinema this morning.

I now have an almost irritable urge to buy stuff with a certain logo on it.    Luckily for me I seem to be able to get everything.   and I mean everything

:shudder:

I am looking for someone (not a current pictionary player) to describe RS picture.   If no-one volunteers I'll get hubby to do it tonight.  The next round will start today some time.

Thanks RS,  

Helena,  I too had an urgent appointment with a Cinema this morning.

I now have an almost irritable urge to buy stuff with a certain logo on it.    Luckily for me I seem to be able to get everything.   and I mean everything

:shudder:

I am looking for someone (not a current pictionary player) to describe RS picture.   If no-one volunteers I'll get hubby to do it tonight.  The next round will start today some time.

this seemed more like something you would enjoy... :leer:

I have good news and I have bad.

the Good news,  I have got Hubby describe the sentence.

The bad news, this chain now contains  Star Wars spoilers.

Emmit was due to draw this picture next, however I do not know if he has seen it or is avoiding all spoilers like the plague.   Helena is next, I know she is seeing it this afternoon and is probably in the cinema right now.  So I am going to swap the order you all get sent things.

I have good news and I have bad.

the Good news,  I have got Hubby describe the sentence.

The bad news, this chain now contains  Star Wars spoilers.

Emmit was due to draw this picture next, however I do not know if he has seen it or is avoiding all spoilers like the plague.   Helena is next, I know she is seeing it this afternoon and is probably in the cinema right now.  So I am going to swap the order you all get sent things.

sorry, but you should either tell him to change it, or just leave it out or get someone else to do it.  totally not fair to those who won't see it before the reveal.  UNACCEPTABLE! 

and if I had gotten that chain, I would be pissed beyond belief

sorry, but you should either tell him to change it, or just leave it out or get someone else to do it.  totally not fair to those who won't see it before the reveal.  UNACCEPTABLE! 

and if I had gotten that chain, I would be pissed beyond belief

Do you consider character names to be unacceptable?

And the fact that I knew that Helena was seeing the film now or has just seen it meant I felt safe giving it to her.

I have also asked if Emmit then only other person not done this chain if he wants to be replaced next round.

Yes it will be in the main reveal, clearly marked and easily avoidable.

please don't get huffy with me.  I am doing my best to make sure this game finishes before everyone dissapears for xmas.

Edit.  I should make clear, nothing that happens in the chain has any relevance to the new film.  Hubby has not seen the film yet either and won't till Wednesday.  Some people do consider character names as spoilers, although if you have managed to avoid even that amount of spoilage you have been living under a rock for the last three years.

I did try to get someone one else.  I need to do the full reveal by tuesday or it will probably be after Xmas before I get a chance.

well that is not what you wrote the first time.

I think a character name is possibly a spoiler, it woould depend

I am pretty huffy in general right now (although much better today)

it really is a pretty crappy thing though.  I think that as the mod, you should make sure there are no spoilers.  The same would apply if a book had been released.

well that is not what you wrote the first time.

I think a character name is possibly a spoiler, it woould depend

I am pretty huffy in general right now (although much better today)

it really is a pretty crappy thing though.  I think that as the mod, you should make sure there are no spoilers.  The same would apply if a book had been released.

then find me someone willing to describe it. and I will send that one to Helena instead.

The names of these characters are well known and have their own toy.

I'm going to plod in a say that I do not consider the sentence I received a spoiler. I wouldn't even know why Pebs thought it was if I hadn't been following the Star Wars news in the pre-release.

Sorry you are feeling huffy Lany :( 

I am glad it is not a spoiler.  I have avoided even the trailers and have read NOTHING about it.  I want it that way.

This is my place to come and escape.   To have this spoiled was putting me over the edge...to not see how one of my favs ended or to be spoiled was a choice that made me very angry

Archived