Bumping for Benjen, Vol. VI

King Tyrion I

16 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Is it bad that this gruesome talk of Benjen Bacon is making me hungry?

Heh! Mayhaps it is, but I'll admit the bacon sounds a bit more appetizing than a certain type of pizza you're known to eat. :P  

Just now, Darkstream said:

Heh! It might be, but I'll admit the bacon sounds a bit more appetizing than a certain type of pizza you're known to eat. :P  

HAR!

It was the only time I have ever had a pizza without cheese on it at a place that was going for the whole gourmet concept. It was actually really tasty!

On 9/6/2016 at 3:54 PM, Darkstream said:

Thanks @Lady Blizzardborn:)

Me too, but @sweetsunray has me pretty convinced. :( Not sure if you've seen her recent thread, but she has layed out a very compelling case that suggests this could be the fate that has befallen poor ol' Benjen.

<snip

I haven't read that one yet, but I've really liked some of sweetsunray's other threads. I'll have to give that one a look when I've got a bit more time.

53 minutes ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

Bump 

Speaking of theories, @Lady Blizzardborn, I just remembered that you had some ideas on Valyrian Steel (from the AITOOAH thread). We'd love to know it! :cheers:

I'm trying to decide whether I should keep my series in order, or go ahead and do Dragonsteel as thread 5 while thread 4 languishes unfinished (it's on my list of things to try and get done this month though).

Archived