Which houses would be Dany's allies in Westeros?

blckp

6 minutes ago, blckp said:

so some people supports slave tradition? if dany didnt help wouldn't she be villain like ramsay?

There are moe colors than only black and white and overthrowing regime to install new regime is not liberation. Commonfolk during French revolution overthrow monarchy only to create absolute anarchy. 

1 minute ago, redtree said:

LOL, if two people spotted the same trait from you, you should've at least wonder if the trait is true

Not that large i think, half a million will require 5000 ships. A tenth of that perhaps

Remember George has compared dany to nymeria ..and the possiblity that most of the houses and lands destroyed ..westeros need new people and culture and freed people need a new place to start a new life ..so I think anyway around 1000 to 5000,ships is possible 

6 minutes ago, Drogonthedread said:

Iam not him but the point stands though. .

If you guys are goingto accept that dany will make them cross poison water on wooden horses then she will stop raping as well...this is the one who stopped raping while she was still khaleesi and sweared to kill those who killed that girl ..

Why accept that dothraki will cross what they consider poison water but not stop rape ..because it will make dany look bad like you guys prefer right 

Dayn was there in person, she could not guard every single westerosi women.

1 hour ago, Lord Varys said:

I don't buy Dany becoming *a Dothraki*. The Dothraki will do as she say or they will face her wrath/dragon fire.

Again, Stannis castrates the men who rape women. Dany can do that, too. Or have Drogon devour such people. Discipline can be enforced, and one assumes a majority of the Dothraki want to keep their private parts.

Men are men. The Dothraki can behave themselves. If not, they will learn their lesson.

And who will teach them those lessons? Who will report her each rape? Dothraki, why would they do so? Also, if she burns every dothraki who rapes women she will lose her army pretty fast.

8 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

They were willing to cross poison water for drogo so it isn't great thing. They only need authoratative leader to do it.

And btw they stopped raping on request of drogo, not dany. Dothraki respect strength, not some screaming about legacy girl who without dragons is useless.

As you both commented me in same moment, i guess you are actually same person. And even if two people claim that shit is gold, it isn't gold. It's shit. Repeating lies do not change them into truths.

Btw, you do not have better things to do than watching my profile all day?

8 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

They were willing to cross poison water for drogo so it isn't great thing. They only need authoratative leader to do it.

And btw they stopped raping on request of drogo, not dany. Dothraki respect strength, not some screaming about legacy girl who without dragons is useless.

As you both commented me in same moment, i guess you are actually same person.

That's exactly my point she made them stop only when she was a wife of khal ..and when she leads them she won't stop that  ...so if couple of persons commented at a same time you consider them same person lol..your arguments are getting more and more ridiculous .

11 minutes ago, watcher of the night said:

Dayn was there in person, she could not guard every single westerosi women.

And who will teach them those lessons? Who will report her each rape? Dothraki, why would they do so? Also, if she burns every dothraki who rapes women she will lose her army pretty fast.

Dany will be called as TSWMTW and be uniting the khalsars ..and will make them follow her through the poison water ..do you think they won't listen to her ..

By your standard what army will not rape ..please tell me...can you assure me that all the wildlings will be good and behave or for any other armies in the westeros  ..this again is another thing that dany alone is singled out and blamed for something that had not even occured while completely ignoring what's happening in the books ..

8 minutes ago, Drogonthedread said:

That's exactly my point she made them stop only when she was a wife of khal ..and when she leads them she won't stop that  ...so if couple of persons commented at a same time you consider them same person lol..your arguments are getting more and more ridiculous .

Not as much as yours. I am really curious how dany who wasn't able to change ghiscari culture will be able to change dothraki culture?

11 minutes ago, Drogonthedread said:

By your standard what army will not rape ..please tell me...can you assure me that all the wildlings will be good and behave or for any other armies in the westeros  ..this again is another thing that dany alone is singled out and blamed for something that had not even occured while completely ignoring what's happening in the books ..

Does anyone here said that Jon will be able to control wildlings?  

And if Dany will be believed as stallion who mounts the world, dothraki will be excpecting  her to let them rape. This whole prophecy is about total destruction of other nations.

But why would Dany usurp crown of her nephew? It is his by rights and if she attacks him, she is much worse than I think now. 

She came too late to story, people will rally around Aegon, Stannis or Lannisters. If she comes people will be like whatever because there is one Targaryen fighting for IT. Also what makes you think she will have three dragons? I think she will have only Drogon because that is the best way to spice things up and make story much more interesting. Also what makes you think she can control them? She barely knows anything about dragons and she probably would never know near to what Aegon I knew. She couldnt command them like he did and lead them to battles, not to mention they are not as big as Balerion was. 

Golden company is far from perfect, but most of them are Westerosi who were exiled and they are much better option than slave unhuman eunuch army and raiders who rape and enslave everything they can. I know you said they respect strenght, but I dont see how can they respect her THAT much to just obey everything she sais without second thoughts. Not to mention by that time Aegon will have many big houses supporting him and GC will be part of her army.

Who are Danys closest advisors? Of course we have Selmy who is really good, honorable and capable, but who else? Daario?? Jorah, exiled slaver? Tyrion, kinslaying kingslaying demon monkey? Victarion, kinda slaver and actualy his support separates her from Reach, maybe North and west coast in general? And people forget that Victarion will not just like that give her ships, he expects something in return which I dont think she will give him. Not to mention that there is a possibility that Asha and Theon reclaim II and leave Dany and Vic with small portion of II.

She will come only after war comes to an end because she has to return from her little Dotrakhi journey, find ships  and sail to Westeros which takes a lot of time. By that time everyone will know who is he with. 

If she can not hold one city in peace, why should we trust her to hold nine parts of Realm who are as divided as Meereen is, maybe more because Meereen has only two factions.

2 minutes ago, dariopatke said:

But why would Dany usurp crown of her nephew? It is his by rights and if she attacks him, she is much worse than I think now. 

She came too late to story, people will rally around Aegon, Stannis or Lannisters. If she comes people will be like whatever because there is one Targaryen fighting for IT. Also what makes you think she will have three dragons? I think she will have only Drogon because that is the best way to spice things up and make story much more interesting. Also what makes you think she can control them? She barely knows anything about dragons and she probably would never know near to what Aegon I knew. She couldnt command them like he did and lead them to battles, not to mention they are not as big as Balerion was. 

Golden company is far from perfect, but most of them are Westerosi who were exiled and they are much better option than slave unhuman eunuch army and raiders who rape and enslave everything they can. I know you said they respect strenght, but I dont see how can they respect her THAT much to just obey everything she sais without second thoughts. Not to mention by that time Aegon will have many big houses supporting him and GC will be part of her army.

Who are Danys closest advisors? Of course we have Selmy who is really good, honorable and capable, but who else? Daario?? Jorah, exiled slaver? Tyrion, kinslaying kingslaying demon monkey? Victarion, kinda slaver and actualy his support separates her from Reach, maybe North and west coast in general? And people forget that Victarion will not just like that give her ships, he expects something in return which I dont think she will give him. Not to mention that there is a possibility that Asha and Theon reclaim II and leave Dany and Vic with small portion of II.

She will come only after war comes to an end because she has to return from her little Dotrakhi journey, find ships  and sail to Westeros which takes a lot of time. By that time everyone will know who is he with. 

If she can not hold one city in peace, why should we trust her to hold nine parts of Realm who are as divided as Meereen is, maybe more because Meereen has only two factions.

And yet people support stannis who seems to have rightful claim and doesnt have any proof that Roberts children or bastard of Jamie's and who doesn't care if all the Lords and people love renly and him being more popular and loved .

Just now, Drogonthedread said:

And yet people support stannis who seems to have rightful claim and doesnt have any proof that Roberts children or bastard of Jamie's and who doesn't care if all the Lords and people love renly and him being more popular and loved .

He have (had) edric storm as proof and renly was idiot who thought that just because he is pretty he can be king. He didn't even know about twincest when he declared himself king.

33 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

It wasn't compromise. You compromise with enemy. She exiled him only because she was too afraid of watching his death.

Why should he care about Daenerys? She is the one who wants to go to westeros in first place.

But we all know that she will eventually go to westeros and this is bullshit. She cannot rule two things at once. Also we know that she will already be in westeros in last book so it looks like she will change plan and actually go to westeros.

She lost best chance to go westeros. If she really would go to westeros after few decades, westerosi civil war will already end and realm will be unified against foreign agressor. 

Again pathetic argument. Slavery is wrong everyone knows that. But if you want to cure someone's headache, you do not chop his head off.

Meh, maybe you actually do this. I do not judge.

You really have some issues. Why should even care about you?

No, that's a definition you made up yorself right know to suit you. A compromise is a middle way between two more extreme ways. That's what Dany did - she didn't forgive him and she didn't completely damn him. Anyway, to blame her for this is... strange to say the least.

I guess that if she forgave him on the spot you would call her weak and naive and if she executed him you would call her cruel for killing someone who loved her and regretted his past actions, am I not right?

Why should Daenerys care about Dorne? As I said, she did not want to go to Westeros too badly or too quickly. It was the Dornish who wanted her to come. As for Dany, Meereen came first.

Yea, she will eventually go to Westeros, but at that point she had no idea how soon it will be. AGAIN, she meant to sort out Meereen first and heal the rift between the former slaver and slave classes and establish a working government, so Meereen wouldn't end up like Astapor, once she leaves it. I don't think her reasoning is so hard to grasp?

Oh yes, "Westeros will be united against foreign agressor". Except for that part where Stannis is in the North and Euron is in the Reach, and a couple of regions will be certainly left out of the loop. Besides, how is that Dany's fault? She has no idea of Aegon's existence, so how can he play a part in her calculations? Nor is she at blame for Quentyn breaking into the dragonpit during her absence. That was his own 'clever' decision (and he had gone behind the back of Barristan and co to do this). Not to mention the Others invasion which is brewing in the North; me thinks Westeros will be glad to have her in the end.

Btw, Aegon isn't foreign, as oposed to Dany? How surprising.

Anyhow, I find it interesting you seem to think she should have rejected Barristan and not Quentyn? Why?

Oh, guy, if you had any idea.... what I would do to the ISIS fuckers and similar scum, Vlad the Dracula would cower in fear. The same goes for child or animals abusers. I believe some people just deserve to be served their own medicine. I guess I fail at humanism! Boo hoo.

Honestly though, I think your main issue is you simply don't like Daenerys, whatever she does. She's always either too extreme or too hesitant for you. When she accepts Barristan, she is wrong, when she immediatelly jump at Quentyn's offer, she is wrong, etc.

1 minute ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

He have (had) edric storm as proof and renly was idiot who thought that just because he is pretty he can be king. He didn't even know about twincest when he declared himself king.

That edric storm was invisible when Robert lived..was he.

Lol an idiot who was on his way to destroy lannisters and had reach and stormlands behind him and north too ..

Lol I can think of another idiot who thinks himself as an dragon and marching to take storm lands and KL 

It all comes down to this ..you can claim YG is best in everything because how lucky he is only been in handful of chapters and hiding begind illyrio and varys and jon cone. ..comeback when he is out of their shadows and achieves and do half of what dany has done and achieved and will achieve 

3 hours ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

These lords will rally to aegon who first took chance to use disastisfaction from lannister rule. By the time Dany arrives, most of people will be supporting aegon and those who not will be leftovers of previous lannister regime and they have no reason to  support dany as she hates lannisters.

PS. naming other people stupid is pathetic argument.

I have already explained why that would not be the case. When Daenerys shows up there will be those that support Aegon and those who don´t. Those who don´t will support Daenerys in self-interest and revanschism, not because they necessary like Daenerys.

If people don´t want to be named stupid then maybe they should start making arguments that actually makes sense. As it stands, my "pathetic argument" gets stronger every time people fail this simple logic. 

1 minute ago, Drogonthedread said:

Lol an idiot who was on his way to destroy lannisters and had reach and stormlands behind him and north too ..

Lol I can think of another idiot who thinks himself as an dragon and marching to take storm lands and KL 

It all comes down to this ..you can claim YG is best in everything because how lucky he is only been in handful of chapters and hiding begind illyrio and varys and jon cone. ..comeback when he is out of their shadows and achieves and do half of what dany has done and achieved and will achieve 

Was he? Barra and Gendry were invisible, not Edric.

The fact he was banging Loras and married Marge doesnt prove he was mastermind. 

On that we have to wait WoW, he might be idiot and he just might know exactly what he is doing, my money is on second. Unlike Renly, Dany and even Stannis, he was trained to be King.

What did she do? Use dragons to do everything she wants? Slavery is bad but this is how that part of world works, you mess with it without knowing what you will do tomorrow and you have huuuge problem. She is just a girl who only thinks about today.

Is Aegon the best in everything? Like I said, I can not claim it for the same reason you said, but it wont be hard for him to be better than Dany.

2 minutes ago, dariopatke said:

Was he? Barra and Gendry were invisible, not Edric.

The fact he was banging Loras and married Marge doesnt prove he was mastermind. 

On that we have to wait WoW, he might be idiot and he just might know exactly what he is doing, my money is on second. Unlike Renly, Dany and even Stannis, he was trained to be King.

What did she do? Use dragons to do everything she wants? Slavery is bad but this is how that part of world works, you mess with it without knowing what you will do tomorrow and you have huuuge problem. She is just a girl who only thinks about today.

Is Aegon the best in everything? Like I said, I can not claim it for the same reason you said, but it wont be hard for him to be better than Dany.

If those are his evidence all he should have done is written a letter warning Robert renly and Ned .and point out the evidence .

How exactly one trains to be king .,like joffery like quentyn .,like rhaegar .,like other thousands princes before them and yet managed to fail ans fuck things up 

How funny that most of what varys said about a king matches dany and how she sees queenship 

Evrry lords have the same training that he has.... Egg was famous lived among poor and wanted to good yet failed..

In order to make YG look good you need to start a civil war to start in westeros to make it week ...sacrifice one of their own blood by selling them to dothraki and hopinh she will die and have another relative to then wage war with those dothraki and further weaken the realm and make it bleed ...so finally the shining white prince will come and save the day ..perfect prince indeed .

How nice to sum up everything in five books and all the characteristics into couple of lines doing what she wants with dragons ..at least the dragons are hers ..people like quentyn doran YG varys and all want her dragons which is not theirs to do soemthing they want ..I can't imagine what dragons on the hands of these people will do .

One paragraph vs five books .lol

Just now, lojzelote said:

No, that's a definition you made up yorself right know to suit you. A compromise is a middle way between two more extreme ways. That's what Dany did - she didn't forgive him and she didn't completely damn him. Anyway, to blame her for this is... strange to say the least.

I guess that if she forgave him on the spot you would call her weak and naive and if she executed him you would call her cruel for killing someone who loved her and regretted his past actions, am I not right?

Why should Daenerys care about Dorne? As I said, she did not want to go to Westeros too badly or too quickly. It was the Dornish who wanted her to come. As for Dany, Meereen came first.

Yea, she will eventually go to Westeros, but at that point she had no idea how soon it will be. AGAIN, she meant to sort out Meereen first and heal the rift between the former slaver and slave classes and establish a working government, so Meereen wouldn't end up like Astapor, once she leaves it. I don't think her reasoning is so hard to grasp?

Oh yes, "Westeros will be united against foreign agressor", you mean except for that part where Stannis is in the North and Euron is in the Reach, and a couple of regions will be certainly left out of the loop. Besides, how is that Dany's fault? She has no idea of Aegon's existence, so how can he play a part in her calculations? Nor is she at blame for Quentyn breaking into the dragonpit during her absence. That was his own 'clever' decision (and he had gone behind the back of Barristan and co to do this). Not to mention the Others fuckery which is brewing in the North; me thinks Westeros will be glad to have her in the end.

Anyhow, I find it interesting you seem to think she should have rejected Barristan and not Quentyn? Why?

Oh, guy, if you had any idea.... what I would do to the ISIS fuckers and similar scum, Vlad the Dracula would cower in fear. The same goes for child or animals abusers. I believe some people just deserve to be served their own medicine. I guess I fail at humanism! Boo hoo.

Honestly though, I think your main issue is you simply don't like Daenerys, whatever she does. She's always either too extreme or too hesitant. 

This "compromise" pleased noone. She did nothing good by exiling him. She should forgive him and command him to prove his loyalty by doing some stuff.

Do you read in mind that you know everything what other person has to say? If so, you have no need to discuss with us here. And no, i am of word that you can't heal something by cutting it off.

Dany should care about Dorne because this is basically only region what wanted to see targaryens on the throne again. If Martells cared only about having member of its dynasty on iron throne, doran would try to marry arianne to joffrey.

Her reasons to stay in meeren were good, but by staying there she should completely reject idea of sailing to westeros. 

Foreign invasion is best way to unite country. There are multiple examples in history: Joanna d'Arc, russian war with nazi, polish-soviet war and many others. 

I did not said that she should reject barristan. She should pardon both jorah and barristan.

Vlad Impaler actually did most of his crimes against foreign invaders(turkish). And unnecesary cruelty is unnecesary. Justice should prevail over thrist for vengeance. You can execute murderers, but by torturing them you only show that you are on same level.

I do not like Daenerys but i am not her great hater. I would like her to stay in essos and maybe liberate all slaves in free cities and create new valyrian empire, but not touching westeros. You fail to understand that i want ther to concetrate on on one thing, either on essos or westeros, but as she already started liberation stuff in essos she should stay there.

24 minutes ago, Drogonthedread said:

He never was in kings landing as i recall.

Renly was idiot. He would of course win iron throne if not stannis's blood magic, but he still was idiot.

How am i supposed to judge aegon for what he will do in next book? You either can't judge Dany for what she will do in next book.

Just now, Drogonthedread said:

If those are his evidence all he should have done is written a letter warning Robert renly and Ned .and point out the evidence .

How exactly one trains to be king .,like joffery like quentyn .,like rhaegar .,like other thousands princes before them and yet managed to fail ans fuck things up 

How funny that most of what varys said about a king matches dany and how she sees queenship 

Evrry lords have the same training that he has.... Egg was famous lived among poor and wanted to good yet failed..

In order to make YG look good you need to start a civil war to start in westeros to make it week ...sacrifice one of their own blood by selling them to dothraki and hopinh she will die and have another relative to then wage war with those dothraki and further weaken the realm and make it bleed ...so finally the shining white prince will come and save the day ..perfect prince indeed .

How nice to sum up everything in five books and all the characteristics into couple of lines doing what she wants with dragons ..at least the dragons are hers ..people like quentyn doran YG varys and all want her dragons which is not theirs to do soemthing they want ..I can't imagine what dragons on the hands of these people will do .

One paragraph vs five books .lol

He probably wanted more evidences not to become oportunistic, because this is how he loks like. He needed someone to discover it and this is why he let Jon do it.

Joffrey was trained to be King from mad Cersei and was cruel man to start with. Quentyn was fostered at Yronwood so he wasnt trained by Doran. Rheagar had mad King to look up to. Aegon had wise people telling him how a King should act, he probably got tasks like to decide what house to back, he was thought to fight,...

Not every lord has carefuly chosen people, but maesters (who knows about their loyalties) and oarents who are busy rulling and giving births to other siblings and raising them with you. And King doesnt have to be 100% for poor like Egg was, just to know they exist, but that there is certain balance you have to accept.

Actually at least part of those dragons belong to Aegon (Illirio) since Dany would never have Eggs if Illirio never gave her them.

Agree, Vic would burn 7K and Doran would burn Casterly Rock, I guess.

Varys would use them for something more practical, not burning potential allies. He is too smart for that.

1 minute ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

This "compromise" pleased noone. She did nothing good by exiling him. She should forgive him and command him to prove his loyalty by doing some stuff.

Do you read in mind that you know everything what other person has to say? If so, you have no need to discuss with us here. And no, i am of word that you can't heal something by cutting it off.

Dany should care about Dorne because this is basically only region what wanted to see targaryens on the throne again. If Martells cared only about having member of its dynasty on iron throne, doran would try to marry arianne to joffrey.

Her reasons to stay in meeren were good, but by staying there she should completely reject idea of sailing to westeros. 

Foreign invasion is best way to unite country. There are multiple examples in history: Joanna d'Arc, russian war with nazi, polish-soviet war and many others. 

I did not said that she should reject barristan. She should pardon both jorah and barristan.

Vlad Impaler actually did most of his crimes against foreign invaders(turkish). And unnecesary cruelty is unnecesary. Justice should prevail over thrist for vengeance. You can execute murderers, but by torturing them you only show that you are on same level.

I do not like Daenerys but i am not her great hater. I would like her to stay in essos and maybe liberate all slaves in free cities and create new valyrian empire, but not touching westeros. You fail to understand that i want ther to concetrate on on one thing, either on essos or westeros, but as she already started liberation stuff in essos she should stay there.

He never was in kings landing as i recall.

Renly was idiot. He would of course win iron throne if not stannis's blood magic, but he still was idiot.

How am i supposed to judge aegon for what he will do in next book? You either can't judge Dany for what she will do in next book.

Really this whole thread and every thread  on this topic as been judging  dany for what she has yet to do and praising YG for yet to do ..

Regarding dorne..dany didn't showed any interest in moving towards westeros and did not ask for dorne's help ..and they didnt even cared to ask whether she wants to move to westeroslr not ..they just show up with no help before and nothing to offer to solve her problems in meereen but simply demand for her to marry him ..they can make an alliance with other houses and fight against dany once when she comes no one cares if they fight or not .

23 minutes ago, Protagoras said:

I have already explained why that would not be the case. When Daenerys shows up there will be those that support Aegon and those who don´t. Those who don´t will support Daenerys in self-interest and revanschism, not because they necessary like Daenerys.

If people don´t want to be named stupid then maybe they should start making arguments that actually makes sense. As it stands, my "pathetic argument" gets stronger every time people fail this simple logic. 

Problem is that in opposition of aegon will be those who are in power now: Lannisters and Tyrells. And as Dany hates Lannisters she would reject their help even if they would offer it. And Tyrells support only those who have marriage ties with them so dany would probably need to marry willas to get their support.

8 minutes ago, Drogonthedread said:

Stannis already stated in books that Robert would not believe him as he disliked his brother and would consider this as stannis's attempt to steal throne. 

9 minutes ago, Drogonthedread said:

Joffrey wasn't educated much. He was raised with knowledge that everything will be his one day. Aegon on other hand according to Varys was raised how to be good king.

12 minutes ago, Drogonthedread said:

Actually how lord is educated depends on its parents. If parents do not give a fuck, lordling grow up to arrogant douche.

13 minutes ago, Drogonthedread said:

Where was it said that it was Varys plan all along? This is theory.

1 hour ago, Drogonthedread said:

Dany will be called as TSWMTW and be uniting the khalsars ..and will make them follow her through the poison water ..do you think they won't listen to her ..

I am not aware that Dany went through a sex change operation ... :P Yes, they will listen to her in the hope of plentiful opportunities to plunder, pillage and rape.

Yes armies rape, dothraki even more so and it won't win any popularity for Dany.

50 minutes ago, Drogonthedread said:

The very problem with Stannis is that almost nobody supports him.

On May 14, 2016 at 6:19 AM, blckp said:

she has 3 dragons and massive army, so im guessing many minor houses will side her , like house tyrell,tully during aegons conquest which made them great house

I wonder about the wisdom here. She does have 3 dragons. If she indeed has a massive army it is not an army like, say, a well trained, disciplined and loyal Lannister host or knights of the Vale. It is primarily made up of unruly Dothraki and the Unsullied and sell swords. No doubt she can totally control the Unsullied. Fine. But the sell swords...even if she gets 80% obedience there will be some bad stuff that goes on. As for the Dothraki...setting the dothraki loose in Westeros will not endear her to many people. It will be like Ser Gregor when Tywin sent him to ravage the river lands only time 100 thousand. Even if the other houses bend the knee out of fear...the dothraki aren't like to stop fighting, build strongholds and live as Westerosi citizens. Even Drogo when he talked about bringing Dany home thought of making war and then bringing the westerosi gods back to vaes dothrak.

Add to this that Dany has a beef with  all of the great houses of Westeros for either siding with the Usurper or bending the knee after...

I think that if she ever makes it to westeros (which I doubt she will) with her dragons and her armies she will find a lot of resistance. 

It is possible that the long night will come and she will land just in time to save the day from the army of snow monsters....but then what? Peaceful rule? No way jose and the pussycats. The Dothraki will be Dothraki. The Dragons will be Dragons and Dany will find that Ruling the 7 kingdoms is a lot harder than winning them (as Robert Learned) and a teenage girl, dragons or no, is not going to have a very good time of it.

10 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

Problem is that in opposition of aegon will be those who are in power now: Lannisters and Tyrells. And as Dany hates Lannisters she would reject their help even if they would offer it. And Tyrells support only those who have marriage ties with them so dany would probably need to marry willas to get their support.

You work too hard on a constricted set of rules here. First, Daenerys has already shown she will not punish people for their relatives crimes so she will work with Westerlands if they want to support her, the same way she will cooperate with Tyrion in the future.

The Tyrells too might think different about that policy if, say JonCon executes large parts of the Reach command outside of Storms End. Say Mace himself gets offed despite being a POW - how do you think the Tyrells will react?

You need to start to think more flexible. Ask Littlefinger - things always change. Opportunities will show themself. Therefore, zero allies are an unrealistic construct. It feels to me like you have already decided that she will have zero allies because you don´t like her and reasons be damned. 

Archived