Which houses would be Dany's allies in Westeros?

blckp

19 minutes ago, Lord Varys said:

This is a moot questioned. We cannot say, because we have no idea how the political situation will be when she arrives there.

What we do know is that the enemy of your enemy can be your friend. If Aegon becomes Dany's enemies then his enemies will become Dany's friends. Regardless who they are.

Considering that Aegon can only take the Iron Throne over the dead bodies of Tommen and Myrcella the Lannisters are actually potential allies of Dany right now. Certainly not Jaime, of course, but he isn't the head of House Lannister. Daven Lannister or some other cousin might decide that to avenge their little king they have to side with another dragon. The days in which House Lannister dominated the Iron Throne are clearly over.

The idea that Aegon will unite all of Westeros behind is also pretty far-fetched. We know the guy is a false savior, so he'll not succeed. He might make mistakes, wrong some people, execute or favor the wrong people, etc. I agree that many of the Westerosi Targaryen loyalists will join him but they can also abandon him again.

But the bottom line is that this is a moot question for another reason, too:

Dany might not need any Westerosi allies to take the Iron Throne. If she has her Unsullied, sellswords, freedmen, Ironborn, Dothraki, and Volantene slave soldiers she might have one of the largest armies in the history of Martinworld. Her men could easily number in the hundreds of thousands, and if he gang sacks Yunkai she'll have more than enough coin to buy herself ships to carry everybody to Westeros. Not to mention that the huge Volantene navy combined with the Ironborn ships should be more than enough.

And the idea that Dany will be dependent on striking deals with people in Westeros is just silly. What's going to stop her from just taking her ships to KL, land there, and take the damned Iron Throne. Problem over. Should Aegon escape she could send her people after him or pursue him on her dragon. Once the boy is on the run he'll look like a fake and pretender. He has no dragon of his own, after all. Sure, some people might stick to him until he is crushed in battle but not everybody.

Not to mention that nobody would oppose Daenerys and her people if everybody already knew about the threat of the Others when she came. Everybody would welcome her in such a scenario because she would bring additional fighters and some pretty big dragons.

i don't think dany would ally herself with any of the "usurper dogs", even if they wanted to, she migh accept tyrion as a renegade and help him became lord lannister, but the current lannisters in her vision have to die.

Thats why Quentyn was so important, the only real chance she had off winning westeros support was trough dorne, trough dorne she could mend her relationship to other houses, but if even dorne would not back her

her dothraki and unsullied counts for little, the moment essosi savages start raping in the name of the mad king daughter its the end of her, she would face insurgencies, kingswood brotherhoods look alikes, the faith millitants til the day she dies.

10 minutes ago, BlueNightzx said:

i don't think dany would ally herself with any of the "usurper dogs", even if they wanted to, she migh accept tyrion as a renegade and help him became lord lannister, but the current lannisters in her vision have to die.

Thats why Quentyn was so important, the only real chance she had off winning westeros support was trough dorne, trough dorne she could mend her relationship to other houses, but if even dorne would not back her

her dothraki and unsullied counts for little, the moment essosi savages start raping in the name of the mad king daughter its the end of her, she would face insurgencies, kingswood brotherhoods look alikes, the faith millitants til the day she dies.

All this might not matter because Aegon, Euron, Stannis, Littlefinger, Jon Snow, Cersei, Catelyn, etc. will continue to bleed the Seven Kingdoms. By the time Dany arrives there might only be old crones and little girls for the Dothraki to rape, so there wouldn't be a big problem in that department.

The Usurper's Dogs might long be all dead before she arrives in Westeros. Jaime is the only one left, after all. His cousins have nothing to with his crime or Robert's Rebellion, and neither do the Stark children, Catelyn, Edmure Tully, and so on.

The idea that Dany would just execute random guys in her homeland because their parents/kin were related to the people who fought against her father is just silly. She might even get over the Usuper's Dogs thing if she finally learns the truth about Aerys. Tyrion most likely is going to meet her before they go to Westeros, and he will tell her.

59 minutes ago, Lord Varys said:

This is a moot questioned. We cannot say, because we have no idea how the political situation will be when she arrives there.

What we do know is that the enemy of your enemy can be your friend. If Aegon becomes Dany's enemies then his enemies will become Dany's friends. Regardless who they are.

Considering that Aegon can only take the Iron Throne over the dead bodies of Tommen and Myrcella the Lannisters are actually potential allies of Dany right now. Certainly not Jaime, of course, but he isn't the head of House Lannister. Daven Lannister or some other cousin might decide that to avenge their little king they have to side with another dragon. The days in which House Lannister dominated the Iron Throne are clearly over.

The idea that Aegon will unite all of Westeros behind is also pretty far-fetched. We know the guy is a false savior, so he'll not succeed. He might make mistakes, wrong some people, execute or favor the wrong people, etc. I agree that many of the Westerosi Targaryen loyalists will join him but they can also abandon him again.

Only if it's a duel. But we already had a five-sided clusterfuck where only the total elimination of one party's chances of success caused them to side with any other.

Of course Aegon won't unite all of Westeros behind him. He has Dorne, most of the Stormlands and a good chance at the Reach. The Starks have the North, whether it's Jon, Rickon, Bran or Sansa. Either LF or Sansa will have the Vale. The Riverlords may split between the Starks, the Brotherhood without Banners (close ties to the Starks by now), the Vale and Aegon. That leaves the depleted Westerlands, the Iron Islands which are pulled three ways between Stannis/Stark (Asha and Theon), Euron and Victarion (Dany indeed) and the Sparrows in the Crownlands.

50 minutes ago, Lord Varys said:

All this might not matter because Aegon, Euron, Stannis, Littlefinger, Jon Snow, Cersei, Catelyn, etc. will continue to bleed the Seven Kingdoms. By the time Dany arrives there might only be old crones and little girls for the Dothraki to rape, so there wouldn't be a big problem in that department.

Why do you think she MUST or WILL bring with her all these people? There are not enough ships to bring so many over. It is not certain that Dany will be joined by the Dothraki, or the Ironborn especially if they try something with her dragons which they might, or that she wins against the slavers... Astapor and Yunkai is firmly in slaver hands and Dany only holds the city of Meeren not the land surronding it! Dany will have maybe 1000 people max and take dragonstone. Then she will gain allies in westeros, who have gotten on fAegons badlist.

Dany supporters: House Lannister and CO, House Arryn and CO, House Frey, House Tully, House Blackwood, House Stark

fAegon supporters: House Connington of the Stormlands and CO, House Martell and CO, House Bracken, House Hightower, House Baelish, House Tarly, House Florent

Unsure: House Greyjoy, House Tyrell

Jon Snow will only fight in the North and try to consolidate his power and to get the wildligns and northmen to stop killing each other. one side will not crush the other it will be a close call. Many houses that would support Rickon wont support Jon Snow since he is an oathbraker and friend of the wildlings.

The Usurper's Dogs might long be all dead before she arrives in Westeros. Jaime is the only one left, after all. His cousins have nothing to with his crime or Robert's Rebellion, and neither do the Stark children, Catelyn, Edmure Tully, and so on.

I think Jaime will be saved from Daenerys similarly too how Aemon the Dragonknight was saved by Baelor the blessed.

The idea that Dany would just execute random guys in her homeland because their parents/kin were related to the people who fought against her father is just silly. She might even get over the Usuper's Dogs thing if she finally learns the truth about Aerys. Tyrion most likely is going to meet her before they go to Westeros, and he will tell her.

When she comes to Westeros and fights against fAegon she will not foreget about the usurpers dogs but she will take a more practical approach and give houses amnesty. Even the Lannisters cus she need teh support asap.

I think Dany's lateness and ignorance of current events is going to come into play with her allies. 

Think of it like dodgeball...all the "good" kids are already on a team and now she'll have to make due with the players nobody wanted. Which IMO is going to be really really interesting. 

I think aside from the Essosi she'll have:

The Freys- nobody else would

Ironborn-"grey corpse smiling sadly"

Pirate coalition-Saan and Waters

LF/Vale-I think that's where she lands...

What makes it so interesting to me is Dany is not going to change, she'll stay about where she is on the morality scale and make her soldiers do the same. Meaning I (and others) may be rooting for Freys, IB, and other unsavory characters if things go anything like I expect. 

3 hours ago, The Ice Wolf of Loki said:

I don't know, having her Dragons "Harrenharen't the twins would be a great way to gain northern and riverlands support.

.She doesn't know that though...

Besides the names Stark and Tully are on her Usurper's dogs list while the Freys aren't even a blip on her radar

21 hours ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

None. Daenerys wasted every chance to go to westeros because she wanted to stay in stoopid meeren. At this point every house have already taken side in conflict, either for stannis, tommen or aegon.

Tyrells are already supporting tommen, tullys are exiled and martells will blame dany for quentyn death.

Other powerful lords like Hightowers, Tarlys and Rowans will probably declare for Aegon in order to depose tyrells. Mr Randyll is surely angry that mace gave brightwater keep to garlan instead to him, as his wife is oldest daughter of alester florent and Hightowers gave shelter to alekyne florent what means that they are probably planning something.

18 hours ago, Bright Blue Eyes said:

Dorne hates Dany, after what happened with Quentyn. 

:agree: Dany singlehandedly has destroyed her chances of having a Westerosi ally. If she had arrived in Westeros before Aegon and had married Quentyn she would had at least Dorne.

Besides having dragons why should any join her cause? Sadly, she can't conceive an heir, so within one generation we'll have another war. 

That isn't true. From all we know she can't give birth to a living child but she can get pregnant.

5 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

:agree: Dany singlehandedly has destroyed her chances of having a Westerosi ally. If she had arrived in Westeros before Aegon and had married Quentyn she would had at least Dorne.

That isn't true. From all we know she can't give birth to a living child but she can get pregnant.

Actually, Quentyn destroyed Dany's chances of having a Westerosi ally. Much as you dislike her, she didn't throw Quentyn into the dragon pit and watch gleefully as he was devoured. He was trying to steal her dragons at the time, so she can hardly be blamed for his fate. That makes it Quentyn who ruined the potential alliance, not her

3 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Actually, Quentyn destroyed Dany's chances of having a Westerosi ally. Much as you dislike her, she didn't throw Quentyn into the dragon pit and watch gleefully as he was devoured. He was trying to steal her dragons at the time, so she can hardly be blamed for his fate. That makes it Quentyn who ruined the potential alliance, not her

Yet she didn't accepted the terms of the Dornish alliance, without marriage she wouldn't had an allance, so she is to blame for losing Dorne. What Quentyn did was idiotic but even without it she has lost Dorne.

Just now, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Yet she didn't accepted the terms of the Dornish alliance, without marriage she wouldn't had an allance, so she is to blame for losing Dorne.

Marriage is not the only way to make an alliance. And there was no prior agreement to marry Dorne ever. The alliance chance wasn't destroyed until Quentyn tried to steal the dragons

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Marriage is not the only way to make an alliance. And there was no prior agreement to marry Dorne ever. The alliance chance wasn't destroyed until Quentyn tried to steal the dragons

What is or Dorne to support Dany without marriage? Nothing. The only way they would support her is by marriage and it doesn't really matter if their was an agreement, the Dornish had to name their price for their alliance they didn't had to ask her if she agrees. It was like "Either marriage or no deal." and she chose no deal. When you go to a store to buy something you don't make a prior agreement about the price, you either pay the price and take what you want or you leave empty handed.

Yeah, I find it wierd that Daenerys gets blamed for not maintaining an alliance which A: She had no knowledge of (Seriously - this is important. No legal arrangements are binding without her signature since the deal wasn´t meant for her in the first place, and then I am generous since I am sceptical Darry has the right to sign deals even for Viserys. Frog can´t just waltz in there and think there are terms Daenerys must adhere to), B: Had done nothing for her and Viserys under those years when they really needed some help (How easy it would have been for Doran, through the Sealord, to funnel some money in order for them to hold a decent standard of living - If I was Daenerys, I would blame them for Viserys demise and their lack of care) and C: Isn´t really offering anything over the ordinary. Sure, those 50000 troops (Doran - you need to stop lying to the people you need!) will come in handy but if Daenerys was to invade, who is to say Dorne won´t support her anyway. Dorne was, according to Quentyn, willing to wait until they have gathered an own army as well - so they didn´t want to attack Robert alone. This is not an attractive alliance (Yeah, I will support you - but only if you give me a shitton of stuff and only if you gather some more troops by yourself - pennyless and without contacts. Yeah we are 100% behind you). In my opinion, Dorne doesn´t deserve a marriage considering what they offer. 

In short, their words don´t match their actions. Dorne talks big, but have done nothing so far and have so many extra terms before they are officially willing to commit that I consider it smarter to do what JonCon did - invade and send them a polite letter asking for support and THEN make the deal. Of course, late support means lesser rewards. 

11 hours ago, Bright Blue Eyes said:

Only if it's a duel. But we already had a five-sided clusterfuck where only the total elimination of one party's chances of success caused them to side with any other.

Of course Aegon won't unite all of Westeros behind him. He has Dorne, most of the Stormlands and a good chance at the Reach. The Starks have the North, whether it's Jon, Rickon, Bran or Sansa. Either LF or Sansa will have the Vale. The Riverlords may split between the Starks, the Brotherhood without Banners (close ties to the Starks by now), the Vale and Aegon. That leaves the depleted Westerlands, the Iron Islands which are pulled three ways between Stannis/Stark (Asha and Theon), Euron and Victarion (Dany indeed) and the Sparrows in the Crownlands.

Westeros will have to choose between the people who'll want to claim the Iron Throne. If the Starks have any men left by then they will have to choose between Aegon or Dany (or perhaps stick with Stannis if he is still alive by then). But I honestly think nobody will care about them at this point. They will have nothing to offer and could be easily subdued by the winning claimant in the next spring.

And the Vale might actually be drawn into the war before Dany even arrives in Westeros. Something has to happen there in TWoW, after all.

The Westerlands aren't depleted. Tywin had still about 20,000 men left in ASoS at KL, and they returned back home. In addition, there are the men Daven Lannister had at Riverrun in AFfC. Some of them might be killed in the next book, but nobody is going to touch the people who are already happily at home. They could take up their arms again and fight for this or that cause.

10 hours ago, norwaywolf123 said:

Why do you think she MUST or WILL bring with her all these people? There are not enough ships to bring so many over. It is not certain that Dany will be joined by the Dothraki, or the Ironborn especially if they try something with her dragons which they might, or that she wins against the slavers... Astapor and Yunkai is firmly in slaver hands and Dany only holds the city of Meeren not the land surronding it! Dany will have maybe 1000 people max and take dragonstone. Then she will gain allies in westeros, who have gotten on fAegons badlist.

This is just a stupid assumption. The only point of the Ironborn plot is to provide Dany with enough ships to take all the people that want to go west with her. We have seen Victarion capturing additional ships in ADwD before went to Meereen? Why is that? So that Dany will have more ships. Victarion only had the men who were on his Iron Fleet ships, so subsequently all of the ships he has captured are not going to be exactly full. Which means they will be able to cramp a lot of people in there.

In addition, the Volantenes will be coming. We already know they will join Daenerys because the slave soldiers are all pious R'hllorians and the High Priest Benerro told them that Dany is the savior of the world and the reborn Azor Ahai. They are apparently bringing hundreds of ships.

Once the Yunkish allies are defeated Dany's people will be able to take all of their ships, too. And considering the amount of ships they have Victarion or the Ironborn could actually take some of them and capture even more, conquering New Ghis and the other cities near Slaver's Bay who joined the alliance against Daenerys - which will result in them having even more ships.

I'm not saying everybody will accompany Dany but I'm pretty sure Slaver's Bay will be a thing of the past. Astapor already has been sacked and burned, and Yunkai and Meereen won't survive the wrath of the dragons, either. Once Dany returns to Slaver's Bay the choice the Ghiscari will have to make is either accompany her west and give up their way of life or die. I don't see her allowing any of them to remain behind so that they can rebuild their slaver society once she is gone.

Even if not everybody is coming with Dany she will still have a huge navy and an army numbering in the tens of thousands. That should be more than enough to take the Iron Throne all by herself and will most certainly cause more than just a few houses to reconsider their allegiances once she shows up in their lands. Regardless what their feelings about her are.

But again, even if she had a smaller army there is still no reason for her to not go after the big price at once. She will have enough men to take KL in any case. And if she has the Iron Throne a lot of people will bent the knee. She is a dragonriding Targaryen queen, after all.

The idea that Dany would just land on some piece of land hundreds or thousands of leagues away from her price is just silly. She has ships, and it will be in the middle of winter. She could not possibly land in the Vale or Dorne or something like that because her armies could never cross the mountains that lie between those lands and mainland Westeros. The Mountains of the Moon are already impassable and the Red Mountains should be closed, too, once winter has set in.

Not to mention that it would be ridiculous for her to land her army somewhere so that she can then march through the snow for miles and miles. What would be the point of that? Where would she find food for her people and fodder for her horses?

Oh, and by the way:

I don't buy the idea that the Hightowers will join Aegon. Right now they are occupied with the whole Ironborn situation. They cannot send any troops to him and Aegon is occupied with his own campaign right now. Perhaps they will later thank him if he helps them fight the Ironborn off. But we know that Aegon has no ships - and the Ironborn situation can only be dealt with if the Redwyne fleet is not destroyed. Should Euron defeat Paxter and his fleet then the Hightowers most likely will bend the knee to King Euron rather than King Aegon because Oldtown's wealth and existence is depended on trade. If the southern waters are continuously in the hands of the Ironborn the Hightowers will have no other choice but to submit to Euron.

And from that position they could later end up joining Dany rather than Aegon because she will bring sufficient ships (and possibly even sorcerers) to deal with Euron.

15 hours ago, Protagoras said:

Very hard to say right now, but those people who say "none" fool themselves. It makes no sense from a literary perspective (because without allies in Westeros Daenerys is toast, and early - before she have had any impact on Westeros and I doubt GRRM is such a lousy writer to create a character who will completely fail long-run, without even some successes) and it makes no sense from a logical perspective (Because there will always be houses who are displeased with status quo, especially after say losing a war and land, and are willing to back a new horse in order to get them back. The Peakes backed many Blackfyre rebellions - not just one so revanschism is strong in Westeros, even when it would be more tactically prudent to suck it up and curry favors with the new regime/power).

So unless GRRM is the greatest troll ever, Daenerys will have allies. Where and how many - well that is another question, which will depend on the popularity of the current regime. If Daenerys goes up against Aegon and say Westerlands or The Reach got hit hard by JonCon in the wars before that, their support is almost a given.

These lords will rally to aegon who first took chance to use disastisfaction from lannister rule. By the time Dany arrives, most of people will be supporting aegon and those who not will be leftovers of previous lannister regime and they have no reason to  support dany as she hates lannisters.

PS. naming other people stupid is pathetic argument.

15 hours ago, RoamingRonin said:

A Targaryen dragonlord lands in Westeros with a massive army and receives no support? It defies logic. People will flock to her just because she has dragons. They may not like her or want her but like Torrhen Stark, they'll bend the knee rather than be destroyed.

Danerys have dragons, but she isn't as smart as aegon. And anyone who will bent knee to her and has any connection to lannister or stark will probably be executed by her as she is very vengeful.

15 hours ago, norwaywolf123 said:

Depends.... I think that the coming war between fAegon and Dany will be a mix of (the Dance of Dragons and Aegon's Conquest aswell as Aegon the unworthy and the Blackfyres)

My assumptions in the case of paralells: "some characters have multiple paralells"

Aegon's Conquest:

Daenerys Stormborn-Aegon the Conquror

Tyrion-Visenya

Daenerys?-Rhaenys "im not sure" "I realy hope it is not Jon Snow"

Petyr Baelish-Harren Hoare

Jaime Lannister-Loren Lannister

Shireen Baratheon-Argella Durrandon "I'm leaning towards Shireen, but Myrcella is a possibility allthou a small one"

Stannis Baratheon-Argilac the Arrogant

Dance of Dragons:

Daenerys Stormborn-Rhaneyra Targaryen "Starts out innocent and well liked but will go down as a tyrant"

fAegon Targaryen/Aegon Blackfyre-Aegon the Second

Jon Connington-Borros Baratheon

Jon Snow-Cregan Stark "Will go south inorder to force the south into peace inorder to focus on whitewalkers"

Barristan Selmy-Criston Cole "the Kingmaker must be someone close to Daenerys"

Varys or Petyr Baelish-Larys Strong

Aegon the UNworthy and the Blackfyres:

Robert Baratheon-Aegon the Unworthy

Jaime Lannister-Aemon the Dragonknight 

Cersei Lannister-Naerys Targaryen 

Lancel Lannister-Baelor the Blessed "Will save Lancel"

Tommen Baratheon-Daeron the Good "I don't think he will die, he will marry Daenerys Stormborn's daughter, who Dany will giving birth too"

Myrcella Baratheon-Daenerys Martell "Quentyn is dead and Arianne i think is doomed"

Edric Storm-Daemon Blackfyre

Politics

Daenerys will not bring a huge army she will gain allys in Westeros and many free cities will work against her.

Vale: Littlefinger will lose Sweetrobin and also Harrold Hardyng will die. And Bronze Yohn and Co will chase him out. Tyrion/Visenya will let Sweetrobin have a ride on his dragon for Sweetrobin declaring for Daenerys.

Cracklaw Point: I think Tyrion will get their alliggance similarly to how Visenya did it

Dragonstone: Will be her first conquest

Masseyhook: Will swear fealty after Daenerys takes Dragonstone

General Crownlands: Will be split with the northern Crownlands supporting Dany (Rooks Roost and the Antlers)

Riverlands: Riverlords will rebel against Pertyr Baelish led by a Tully, and swear fealty too Daenerys

Westerlands: Jaime will be captured and swear fealty too Daenerys besides i don't think the Lannisters will be happy about fAegon. Tyron will also be more focused on Westeros in general and less on Casterly Rock. Tyrion is a Lannister and is dedicated to them he will try to get the lannisters on his side and on the winning side. After killing tywin and supossedly killing joffrey he gave up his claim to CR. I also think he is Aerys bastard, that the mad king unable to resist and wait with having sec raped her and finally had her, this is why he lost respect for Tywin becosue he raped tywins wife"

Reach: Since Willas is a cripple i think he will survive and swear fealty. This region will be split i think

Stormlands: Will declare for fAegon but lose against Daenerys Army, but a maid of House Baratheon will be married to a supporter of Dany

Dorne: Maybe she will not get it, or they will get it since Myrcella is married to Trystane? i have no idea about this one

Iron Isles: Dany will have a falling out with the ironborn so they will be her foes, she will defeat them on the battlefield. The Iron isles might even be given to the Lannisters and the Ironborn nobility expeled. I think this is foreshadowed by Asha wanting to settle ironborn in the north (sea drakon point) and mentions that the people of cape craken have more incommon with ironborn than other northmen. The Iron Isles will be colonised by faith of the seven westermen this will also make Tyrion and by extension dany more popular in the westerlands or atleest tolerated.

Vale:  everything depends on littlefinger. But i doubt that vale lords would join daenerys for no reason, they fought to overthrow them after all.

Cracklaw Point: Maybe, but remember that most cracklaw lords already sided with tommen.

Dragonstone: agree

Massey Hook: Cant say for certain but i thin kthey are in north with stannis now.

General Crownlands: Aegon will be there first, so he will likely take crownlander's support

Riverlands: Shame that Aegon also is there first

Westerlands: She certainly will execute Jaime as fast as she will capture him, so westermen lords will not like her for that. Of course she could install Tyrion as new lord of casterly rock, but he is kinslayer and dwarf.

Reach: they are split between tommen supporters and targarryen loyalists, however aegon first will take their support. 

Stormlands: nothing to say

Dorne: There is no way that doran or arianne will forive dany what she did to quentyn.

Iron Islands: No iea from where do you get this idea. Euron will help dany but only because he want seven kingdoms for himself.

13 hours ago, Lord Varys said:

Not to mention that nobody would oppose Daenerys and her people if everybody already knew about the threat of the Others when she came. Everybody would welcome her in such a scenario because she would bring additional fighters and some pretty big dragons.

As i know Dany she will probably come to westeros not even knowing about others. She will attack Kings Landing, execute bunch of people, demand support from their kin, and will realize threat of others only after everyonw will start to hate her.

3 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

Danerys have dragons, but she isn't as smart as aegon.

Not only that but also she may not have all three of her toddler winged reptiles but also she most definitely cannot control all of them. Aegon had huge trained dragons, Dany has three toddlers who aren't trained.

2 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Dany didn't make Quentyn walk into a dragon's nest and get killed. So she didn't "singlehandedly" destroy her alliance with Dorne. If the realm wants to believe she did, more fool them.

12 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

Danerys have dragons, but she isn't as smart as aegon. And anyone who will bent knee to her and has any connection to lannister or stark will probably be executed by her as she is very vengeful.

Events in the book say otherwise. She didn't execute Ser Barristan and he was lord commander of Robert Baratheon's kingsguard. He lied to her for months and told her he didn't trust her because she might be as tainted by madness. If she was the person you're claiming she is she would have burnt him on sight.

We don't know the extent of Aegon's intelligence as compared to Dany's.

12 hours ago, Lord Varys said:

Dothrakis rape whatever have pussy.

Only problem is that at least now dany doesn't care about who actually was guilty for murders of her family members. She immediately dismissed barristan talk that ned stark was innocent for death of aegon and rhaenys by saying that all usurper dogs take blame for tywin's actions.

She didn't listened to Barristan so why she would listen to Tyrion? She could kill Tyrion too as fast she learns that he is lannister.

This thread is just like what I expected .

I see some familiar people who jump whenever they see a dany thread ..there is still some people missing ..

So OP the popular answer you will be getting in this thread is 

1.none 

2.freys 

3.boltons 

Anything other than this will be unspeakable to those people ..

Glad that there are posters like lord varys and roaming ronin who is honest and level headed in their answer 

Archived