Anyone else think Roose sent Ramsay out to die?

PCK

1 hour ago, Light a wight tonight said:

I think it's doubtful because Roose has said that a child lord can be a disaster to his House. And Fat Walda hasn't even produced a male heir yet. Ramsay's basically all Roose has as an heir at the moment.

He says this to Reek, Ramsay's pet. Just as Lady Dustin know Theon is Ramsay's pet.

Ain't it curious that Roose takes Lady Dustin to WF? The woman he knows who hates Ramsay's guts for murdering Domeric? She tells Theon how vindictive she is - Ned didn't bring her the bones of her husband back (a man who was her 3rd choice, and the love of her life is still Brandon Stark in her mind), so she won't allow Ned's bones back into WF. And this woman will not take her chance to have Ramsay killed who killed her cousin? No way. And Roose knows it. He tells Theon he can't slay his son, even if he wants to, because it would amount to kinslaying. But Lady Dustin is not kin to Ramsay. She can do what she wants to Ramsay.

1 hour ago, Light a wight tonight said:

I think it's doubtful because Roose has said that a child lord can be a disaster to his House. And Fat Walda hasn't even produced a male heir yet. Ramsay's basically all Roose has as an heir at the moment.

He said that to Theon. Who will tell everything to Ramsey should he ask (or rather, when). Basically, Roose is reassuring Ramsey that his position is safe via Theon. Roose was presumably just waiting for Ramsey to father a few kids on 'Arya' and then Ramsey would have had some tragic accident.

7 hours ago, sweetsunray said:

He says this to Reek, Ramsay's pet. Just as Lady Dustin know Theon is Ramsay's pet.

Ain't it curious that Roose takes Lady Dustin to WF? The woman he knows who hates Ramsay's guts for murdering Domeric? She tells Theon how vindictive she is - Ned didn't bring her the bones of her husband back (a man who was her 3rd choice, and the love of her life is still Brandon Stark in her mind), so she won't allow Ned's bones back into WF. And this woman will not take her chance to have Ramsay killed who killed her cousin? No way. And Roose knows it. He tells Theon he can't slay his son, even if he wants to, because it would amount to kinslaying. But Lady Dustin is not kin to Ramsay. She can do what she wants to Ramsay.

I like the sound of this. :)

I don't know if Roose wants Ramsey out of Winterfell. I guess he knows he cannot trust Ramsey, keep your friends close and your enemies closer or something like that. Ramsey on the loose with (untrustworthy) forces is a recipe for disaster. Roose is quite a capable commander and i think he was just forced to send out some of his army due to all the trouble all these men were creating in Winterfell. 

Archived