TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

3 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Lemon is a common ice cream flavor?

I have heard of lemon sorbet, but never ice cream! If I knew about the blueberry kind, I would have stocked up! :shocked:

hypocritical either way, no matter if its snow or grass. ;)

Lol do you top your cupcakes with anything? Pumpkin anything sounds very fitting! Lol even though its very grey and raining (love it so fucking much! :wub:and there are no fallen leaves here.

Lemon is a basic flavor, every single ice cream place has it. 

Cinnamon cream cheese frosting is to go on top, but I was lazy and didn't top them this time. I like grey and rainy too. 

2 hours ago, DreamSongs said:

It is Jason Momoa and the only reason that I may go see it. ;)

:agree: 

2 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Common flavors?

Chocolate - yes 

Vanilla - yes 

Strawberry - yes 

From what I'm aware of through my friends, I have included some of their personal favorites that I always see in every story that sells ice cream.

Chocolate mint - so-so 

Cookie dough - yes

Butter Pecan - what's that? 

Rocky Road (chocolate ice cream, marshmallows, and almonds) - never heard of rocky road ice cream 

Black raspberry - what's that? 

Birthday cake (plain shit with sprinkles!) - a birthday cake doesn't include sprinkles, never heard of such ice cream flavor 

Then anything with caramel in it.... - yes 

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

What is October 23rd? I have not heard of a holiday on this date.

Is this Jason Momoa? What film is this from? And no, the friend is not Aquaman. If anything, he looks like ... another actor that I will reveal to you in PM because it is embarrassing to say it in public. :P

I have never made anything with pumpkin in it.

It's a national holiday, the Commemoration Day of the Revolution and War of Independence of 1956. 

Oh yes it is, my gosh *swoons* and yeah I get he isn't aquaman, but as a supernatural boyfriend he sure has the connections to introduce me to Aquaman. Right? :drunk: 

Really? Pumpkin desserts aren't very common here, it's mostly popular among younger people (oh Internet...!), but we do have many kinds of savory pumpkin dishes. The most common way to eat pumpkin is baking smaller slices in the oven, but pumpkin soup is very delicious too. Like Cora said, make something with pumpkin! 

And congrats on the job and the highest grade! :cheers: 

1 minute ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Not. Even. 

What kind of power would a grapefruit have anyway? The fuck....lol

The ability to command their lesser grapefruits and the ability to cower in the shadow of Limonata.

1 minute ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Hmmmm....comparing me to the name of a soft drink.....how does it feel to treat me like you do?

Have you tried the lemon/lime one....I can't find it anywhere!

Actually I named you after the Italian for grapefruit if you want to be technical :P.

Please don't lay your hands upon me and tell me who you are.

14 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:
7 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:
8 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Obviously not, I'm a heavenly person today.

Ugh I did it again, but yeah.....from what I'm gathering, you could be heavenly... if it wasn't for your misfortunes

Too many bad choices, should have joined the light side! Tut tut

Archived