Which Non-Plot Changing Mystery Are You Most Interested In?

Maxxine

21 hours ago, MinotaurWarrior said:

When would you have expected Tywin to have expounded upon the bidding process leading up to the hiring of the BC?

Well, at some point he relaised there is chance for war, but when? When he heard Bran fell? When Pycelle told him Ned is too curious? And finally when Tyrion was arrested? At that point something bad was coming and Tywin knew it, but he still was safe (Robert being alive actually was the best option even for Tywin because he allowed Lannister every wish they had- Jaime being named WoE, Tyrek and Lancel, death of Lady,...) because he can just ransom Ned, but he called his banners. When Robert died seems most likely time for hiring sellswords, I think that is right time when Tywin knew war is coming 100% and he had to hire sellswords since he doesntnhave support of any Kingdom. 

And he could have told it to Tyrion in GoT and SoS, he could have told it to Jaime in SoS and Harry or anyone from GC could have told that to Jon as some sort of joke. 

There are some damn good lists on here, many I am curious about myself. 

One of my biggest questions I neeeed an answer to is who are the other CotF that are currently hooked up to the weirnet, why are they hooked up, and what was the one trying to tell Bran when it tried to call out? 

I guess that is three questions :dunno:

im wondering about the reynes and tarbecs..the story of tywinns massacre implies they were all killed but im not sure..it certainly seems possible that some escaped and i wonder if they are floating around in exile somewhere plotting revenge..im also very curious about the kettleblacks, their relationship to littlefinger and their endgame..are they connected? far fetched to be sure, but the kettleblack littlefinger plots do seem to aim the lannisters...hmmm

On August 13, 2016 at 2:57 PM, IamMe90 said:

It might be plot changing, or it might not be. But I swear to god, IF I DON'T FUCKING FIND OUT IF THE HORN FOUND WITH THE CACHE OF DRAGONGLASS KNIVES IS THE HORN OF WINTER OR NOT, I WILL GO MAD.

LOL! It's almost got to be, right? I find it curious that Sam, or anyone didn't at least give it a blow for fun. It is a horn, and that is what they are for... Or perhaps someone did, but not the right person/blood (Stark) and/or the right situation.

Along with many mysteries others have posted (Gerion, etc) I've always wondered what exactly happened in Dany's tent with Mirri Maz Duur and the dancing shadows. 

What the hell is in the 4th level of dungeons in Maegors holdfast?

Is Gendry ever gonna turn up somewhere by rowboat? oh wait...

Was Tywin sterile, and none of the three Lannisters really his?

Some mysterious potential plot changers for me are: 

(since GRRM says fevredreams may be unreliable) WTF really happened at the Tower of Joy (obvious plot mystery)

Why must there always be a Stark in Winterfell? (warmblooded castle? etc) 

Where does the "bottomless" pond by Winterfell's heart tree end, and it's purpose?

Whats with the Winterfell crypts and the necessity of swords along dead kings laps?

7 hours ago, house of dayne said:

im wondering about the reynes and tarbecs..the story of tywinns massacre implies they were all killed but im not sure..it certainly seems possible that some escaped and i wonder if they are floating around in exile somewhere plotting revenge..

This is crackpot, but I wonder if Brown Ben Plumm might be a Reyne/Tarbeck (a problem with this tinfoil hat theory is that there's nothing connecting the Reynes/Tarbecks with dragons).

Archived