Help for tatoo!!

laurainesnelling

Consider matching "I *heart* _____ " tattoos.  Wry, tantalizingly aloof, and totally non-committal between you and your ex-gf, yet potentially very romantic* for future partners.

*selling the "I really want your name there.... in magic marker" talk is all on you, of course.  :D

15 hours ago, Targarien21 said:

I think it's a nice idea :rolleyes: But in my opinion it's better to make a cool picture with such symbolizm, I think that picture will give the more impressive effect :rolleyes: For example, I think that tattoe with birds like in this gallery http://stylemann.com/best-dove-tattoo-designs-for-men/ can be a good decision, I read that birds are one of that symbols which are connected with the christian religion ^_^ Also it can be a combination of picture and quote around it, it's a good idea too :rolleyes:

You keep using that emoticon. I do not think it means what you think it means.

4 hours ago, The Mance said:

Consider matching "I *heart* _____ " tattoos.  Wry, tantalizingly aloof, and totally non-committal between you and your ex-gf, yet potentially very romantic* for future partners.

*selling the "I really want your name there.... in magic marker" talk is all on you, of course.  :D

She already has a heart that says "you" on it.  Like the fill-in the blanks idea though

If I was to get a tattoo with a religous written motto, it definitely were the words I shall not want across my belly.

Watch the message grow as it becomes true or crumble as it's proven false.

Archived