College Football 2017: Butch Jones' Locker

Ded As Ned

Kentucky's going bowling 2 years in a row! :D  You gotta be realistic about these things.  Everybody and their momma knew Lamar was gonna open up a can of whoop ass against us today, after last year.

Maybe it'll be a UK-WVU Westerosi grudge match in the bowl game? 

4 hours ago, sperry said:

Fromm will transfer to Miami. He originally committed to Mark Richt at Georgia, and almost switched to Miami when Richt was fired.

Also, the SEC is just bad this year. The non-conference shows you what you need to know.

Didn't know that about Fromm. Makes sense.

The SEC is putrid, true. I do think Auburn has figured it out and is a legit contender thanks to their defense, though it remains to be seen if they will be this effective away fro home.

Coaching carousel is starting to spin. Tennessee apparently can't get enough of loud, obnoxious meathead guy as they are close to hiring...Greg Schiano. :rofl: And Mullen is indeed bent on an exit from StarkVegas and may land the Florida gig now that their top 2 choices have turned them down.

23 minutes ago, Triskele said:

If I was a Tennessee fan I'd be despondent at best and would have already offed myself at worst.  It's not just that this was their hire; it's that they made this hire that quickly.  

So if Mullen is to Florida one has to think that Frost to Nebraska has legs.  I'd hate to see that if I was a fan of another Big Ten school.  Speaking of, is there seriously a chance that someone at Michigan planned to injure Barrett before the game?  That seems to be what Ohio State is alleging.  

The Tennessee football subreddit (yes, there is such a thing) is pure gold right now. Like you, I can't blame them. What an awful choice. 

Mullen to Florida confirmed. I'm sure he will lead them to many Belk and Music City Bowls (and hey, a Citrus now and then). 

Frost technically has the AAC Championship left to coach on Saturday, but I expect Nebraska to back up the Brinks truck to him in short order. 

Tennessee fans spraypainting the rock with 'Schiano covered up child rape' is pretty amazing. I get that he wasn't their first choice, but he isn't even a safety school level of choice. When Tennessee is the one that is saying 'whoa, maybe we shouldn't hire the guy who covered up child rape' perhaps you might want to move on a bit.

14 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

Tennessee fans spraypainting the rock with 'Schiano covered up child rape' is pretty amazing. I get that he wasn't their first choice, but he isn't even a safety school level of choice. When Tennessee is the one that is saying 'whoa, maybe we shouldn't hire the guy who covered up child rape' perhaps you might want to move on a bit.

Hopefully the administration will listen to the protests and take heed. Apparently the deal was close to final, but now it's not. You still have to wonder what in the actual hell they were thinking. 

What’s the absolute best are the reports that Tennessee had a Memorandum if Understanding already signed with Schiano and he wants to collect.

Ive seen that he may get as much as $10million for two hours as UT head coach. :lol: 

8 hours ago, Rhom said:

What’s the absolute best are the reports that Tennessee had a Memorandum if Understanding already signed with Schiano and he wants to collect.

Ive seen that he may get as much as $10million for two hours as UT head coach. :lol: 

Imagine the reaction of the fans had the headline started off:

"Tennessee set to hire former Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach..."  :lol:  

44 minutes ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Imagine the reaction of the fans had the headline started off:

"Tennessee set to hire former Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach..."  :lol:  

:lol: 

And then continues with the stereotypical click bait title:

”Tennessee hires former Buccaneers head coach.  You won’t believe what happens next.”

2 hours ago, Rhom said:

:lol: 

And then continues with the stereotypical click bait title:

”Tennessee hires former Buccaneers head coach.  You won’t believe what happens next.”

"See how a brand new Athletic Director jeopardized his career with this one weird trick."

6 minutes ago, the Greenleif Stark said:

lol SJWs idiots at UT, Schianno is a solid coach, i doubt they'really gonna get a better coach

Maybe, but 'solid' is not really worth 'child sex scandal'. That's probably okay if you're JoePa, but probably not fine if you're a Schiano man. 

Archived