NBA Finals: TRILOGY Edition!!!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, I'm the one referring to a grown man as a bitch. I'm the one taking this personally, clearly.

He made a bitch move, so I call him out on it.  Joining the team that eliminated you is a bitch move.  Ray Allen caught heat for it (pun intended) when he joined Miami after they eliminated him, and Durant's move is even worse.

Anyway, you're the guy who tends to resort to the personal attacks.  I stick to commenting on the players and the teams, not other posters.  ;)

16 minutes ago, briantw said:

He made a bitch move, so I call him out on it.  Joining the team that eliminated you is a bitch move.  Ray Allen caught heat for it (pun intended) when he joined Miami after they eliminated him, and Durant's move is even worse.

Anyway, you're the guy who tends to resort to the personal attacks.  I stick to commenting on the players and the teams, not other posters.  ;)

I give Ohio a rash of shit, but who doesn't?

Simpsons%20Cleveland%20Cincy_zpschufunsq

/Near as I can tell there's one poster here I've attacked personally, and that was after numerous personal attacks on myself, so I'm not sure what you're referring to there.

//Oh yeah, and Myshkin in the baseball thread doesn't count. That's a Mutually Assured Destruction sort of policy that both participants have signed off on.

2 hours ago, briantw said:

I wouldn't say they put themselves into the position.  Really, they lucked into it.  Curry's ankle issues leading to him signing a cheap deal before taking the leap and becoming one of the best offensive players in the game and the massive salary cap jump that the players union stupidly would not agree to smooth out enabled the Warriors to luck into having the space to sign Durant.

And I don't blame them for signing Durant.  I just blame Durant for being a big enough bitch to join the team that beat him.  That, to me, is hard to fathom. 

Shrug. How many number one picks did the Cavs luck into again?

Cleveland playing like someone lit a fire under their collective asses. 49 points in the first quarter. Warriors playing sloppy and slow. Tons of turnovers, although you have to give some of that to a very aggressive Cleveland defense. Looks like Tristan Thompson woke up from his 3 game nap. All three of the Cavs mainstays are hot, and even JR Smith has managed to chip in a little something.   

16 minutes ago, briantw said:

Green elbows Shumpert in the face, a totally obvious foul, and then both he and Kerr act enraged that the refs had the gall to call it.

If Shumpert gave the slighest fuck about his face, he'd do something about that cartoon do. This ain't no House Party 2 Pajama Jammy-Jam.

Just now, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Eh, it's an elimination game, but is it really big?

I mean, he was great last game too.

And I'm sure you remember how good he was in last year's Finals.

Archived