TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

19 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh that's not good at all, I'm sorry. I hope the workday will be over soon and you can rest. 

Thanks, I just feel drained and want to sleep now, hopefully I can leave in another hour or so.

10 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Thanks, I just feel drained and want to sleep now, hopefully I can leave in another hour or so.

Fingers crossed for you. 

I just got home, I have an hour to kill again, I really hate these one hour holes in my schedule. Oh well. 

4 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You were just complaining about how you hated the gargoyles though :P 

Yes, and I do. But the idea of the religion itself turning against those who abuse it is cooler thematically and more interesting narrative-wise than them just being a hallucination. Dpesn't mean they're not annoying as shit though ;) And this could also just count for that one gargoyle with Frollo at the end, not the comic relief ones.

15 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Who's a clever graduate? Who is? Who is? 

Me, that's who, suck it depression!

:commie::commie::commie::grouphug: I knew it! Grade, if we are not asking too much? :P (Just asking because we were talking about it in PM a few days ago, feel free to not share anything you are not comfortable with, obviously.)

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

:commie::commie::commie::grouphug: I knew it! Grade, if we are not asking too much? :P (Just asking because we were talking about it in PM a few days ago, feel free to not share anything you are not comfortable with, obviously.)

She obviously got a 1st(Galactic Empire)

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

A strong 2:1. And can I take the opportunity to thank bucky for being a voice of reason in the face of my stressful PM barrage recently :P 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

She obviously got a 1st(Galactic Empire)

Unfortunately not, due to some blips in first and second year in some modules. I did get firsts in three modules this year though (Public International, Jurisprudence, and Labour Law). Still by happy with a 2:1 though given that I've gone through uni battling mental and physical health issues and experience various issues in my personal life 

54 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

A strong 2:1. And can I take the opportunity to thank bucky for being a voice of reason in the face of my stressful PM barrage recently :P 

Unfortunately not, due to some blips in first and second year in some modules. I did get firsts in three modules this year though (Public International, Jurisprudence, and Labour Law). Still by happy with a 2:1 though given that I've gone through uni battling mental and physical health issues and experience various issues in my personal life 

:grouphug: Always here for spammers in need. :)

Great grades, the way I understand them. Very well done.

3 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

A strong 2:1 in a law degree is still an incredible achievement, well done!, now go and do your LPC so together we can rule the courts.

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

A strong 2:1 in a law degree is still an incredible achievement, well done!, now go and do your LPC so together we can rule the courts.

Thank you! I've considered the LPC, but will probably need to wait a while until I have saved some money up. Hoping not to leave the legal profession though...I may have interviews lined up...

but in the meantime, I suspect Hale will rule the courts ;) I believe that will be announced later this month

11 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Thank you! I've considered the LPC, but will probably need to wait a while until I have saved some money up. Hoping not to leave the legal profession though...I may have interviews lined up...

but in the meantime, I suspect Hale will rule the courts ;) I believe that will be announced later this month

11 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Or throw caution to the wind and do the BPTC instead :D.

On 06/07/2017 at 10:59 AM, Lord Sidious said:

Or throw caution to the wind and do the BPTC instead :D.

No thanks :P I am considering studying for my LLM though, as I would ideally like to go into Public International law and since it's really competitive a Masters would (apparently) give me an edge over other candidates. I'll see though.

Are you feeling better now?

1 minute ago, HelenaExMachina said:

No thanks :P I am considering studying for my LLM though, as I would ideally like to go into Public International law and since it's really competitive a Masters would (apparently) give me an edge over other candidates. I'll see though.

Are you feeling better now?

Everyone's different, I'm an argumentative bitch at times :P, so advocacy appealed a lot more.

I'm not feeling too bad today, a nice lie in and lots of cuddles has helped.

Archived