TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

20 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Official Imperial Announcement:

Soon I shall have a new apprentice, one far younger and more powerful.....

*pats tummy*

It begins!

Cingratualtions! :D this is great news, I'm very happy for you :):grouphug: 

Also, Winter babies are the best

46 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

AWWWWWWW. :grouphug: so so so happy for you! 

Big congratulations!!! :cheers::cheers: 

38 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

It begins!

Cingratualtions! :D this is great news, I'm very happy for you :):grouphug: 

Thank you both, were really happy and excited now that I've had a scan and can FINALLY tell everyone, morning sickness is happening though and it's truly awful :(.

19 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I am looking for somebody to draw something for me on a short notice. Please PM me.

@Lord Sidious maybe?

Not me, my creativity lies in music not art, I'm awful at drawing.

@Buckwheat
The date was okay, but near the end, when we were sitting in a park around midnight and his arm was around me, some drunk guy cycled up to us and after a really weird conversation, spat in my face and hit him because we refused to leave the bench we were sitting on. He claimed it was his and made some dumb comment about staring death in the eye.
He also grabbed my hand and put it on my date's crotch, asking why I wasn't touching his penis if we were together. I asked him to leave and he sort of apologized before throwing his bike at us. So yeah, not what I imagined my first date in my own town to be like.

16 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yes, first dates are meant for having sex.

I know, but we thought we'd mix things up a little. We did already extensively make out this Saturday.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

*pats tummy*

Yesss! Congratulations I'm so happy for you :D I know how badly you wanted this, this is awesome :grouphug: 

(Though you should know I don't take kindly to being replaced...)

47 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

@Buckwheat
The date was okay, but near the end, when we were sitting in a park around midnight and his arm was around me, some drunk guy cycled up to us and after a really weird conversation, spat in my face and hit him because we refused to leave the bench we were sitting on. He claimed it was his and made some dumb comment about staring death in the eye.
He also grabbed my hand and put it on my date's crotch, asking why I wasn't touching his penis if we were together. I asked him to leave and he sort of apologized before throwing his bike at us. So yeah, not what I imagined my first date in my own town to be like.

I know, but we thought we'd mix things up a little. We did already extensively make out this Saturday.

Yesss! Congratulations I'm so happy for you :D I know how badly you wanted this, this is awesome :grouphug: 

(Though you should know I don't take kindly to being replaced...)

Firstly, what a weird first date, you should have thrown his bike at him.

Secondly thank you :D, but don't worry about being replaced, I should be about to pop when the spamsmoot happens next year and think it's time you ruled alone then, I shall have a new generation of Sith to raise.

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Of course they are. ;)

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Thank you both, were really happy and excited now that I've had a scan and can FINALLY tell everyone, morning sickness is happening though and it's truly awful :(.

Not me, my creativity lies in music not art, I'm awful at drawing.

That is part of the point of the game. :P

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

@Buckwheat

This is very creepy. Glad you are okay. Is your date ok too, after being hit?

20 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Firstly, what a weird first date, you should have thrown his bike at him.

Secondly thank you :D, but don't worry about being replaced, I should be about to pop when the spamsmoot happens next year and think it's time you ruled alone then, I shall have a new generation of Sith to raise.

I really wanted to, but I thought that would only make it harder to get rid of him. I thought staying calm was probably better.

Maybe Darth Junior and I will even share a birthday then :P Yes, you should groom him or her so that when the time is right, they can assume their rightful place at the head of the Spampire. I'll keep the throne warm until then.

3 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

This is very creepy. Glad you are okay. Is your date ok too, after being hit?

His lip was swollen, but he was as calm as I was, fortunately. Claimed afterward that he could probably have taken the guy in a fight :P 

I really wanted to, but I thought that would only make it harder to get rid of him. I thought staying calm was probably better.

Maybe Darth Junior and I will even share a birthday then :P Yes, you should groom him or her so that when the time is right, they can assume their rightful place at the head of the Spampire. I'll keep the throne warm until then.

His lip was swollen, but he was as calm as I was, fortunately. Claimed afterward that he could probably have taken the guy in a fight :P 

Darth Junior will become more powerful than either of us.....

But yeah we're both super super happy although getting there is starting to suck :( .

11 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

@First of My Name that's really annoying. Drunk people at night are awful, no idea why they feel the need to harass everybody on their way home. On a different topic, Darth Junior is possibly the best board nick name for sidious's baby. 

They most certainly are. We didn't let it ruin the night but it's a bummer.
And yeah, I agree :P 

4 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Darth Junior will become more powerful than either of us.....

But yeah we're both super super happy although getting there is starting to suck :( .

It is his/her destiny...

I can only imagine. But it'll all be worth it in the end, when Junior reigns over the galaxy with an iron fist.

It is his/her destiny...

I can only imagine. But it'll all be worth it in the end, when Junior reigns over the galaxy with an iron fist.

It will make me so proud to see that day :wub:.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I think Sidious and her partner should just name the baby Darth Junior, there can be no better name. ;)

My partner wouldn't go for it at all, she's the most un Sith like person ever, even more so than you!, although if it's a girl they might get a Targaryen name :P.

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

My partner wouldn't go for it at all, she's the most un Sith like person ever, even more so than you!, although if it's a girl they might get a Targaryen name :P.

There can be no finer name than Aerys for a boy. Fire shall be his champion...

14 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

*pats tummy*

So exciting!!!!  Congratulations and the morning sickness will be over soon.  Then you get to enjoy watching the tumor baby grow.  :-)

Archived