TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

I met this really great guy on Monday (had a :leer: good time with him) but he's moving to bloody Australia for a year just when I come back from France. Typical.
On the plus side I'm almost completely out now, and am planning to tell the last unaware family members and friends when I get back, so that's pretty nice.

good morning King Bamm Bamm, congrats on meeting someone...and in today's world you can easily keep in touch even visually and get to know each other and discover if you are compatible, etc...

...and cheers on moving forward with your goal to be out and free to be you! we all got your back

:smoking:

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

You're at uni, one night stands are part of the fun!.

I've had my share of one night stands, but this man was a bit of a shithead.

Also I'm officially no longer a university student. I am now a graduate :D

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I met this really great guy on Monday (had a :leer: good time with him) but he's moving to bloody Australia for a year just when I come back from France. Typical.
On the plus side I'm almost completely out now, and am planning to tell the last unaware family members and friends when I get back, so that's pretty nice.

Skype sex.

Also what DV said, one night stands all the way

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I've had my share of one night stands, but this man was a bit of a shithead.

Also I'm officially no longer a university student. I am now a graduate :D

I had a few too, I always thought at least I don't have to worry about an accidental pregnancy, but turns out girls can get you pregnant, who knew :P.

4 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

good morning King Bamm Bamm, congrats on meeting someone...and in today's world you can easily keep in touch even visually and get to know each other and discover if you are compatible, etc...

...and cheers on moving forward with your goal to be out and free to be you! we all got your back

I don't think either of us is interested in a long-distance thing. Thanks though ;) 

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Skype sex.

Also what DV said, one night stands all the way

Part of me would like that, but the rest of me knows I'll just end up dramatically pining away in a corner after the one night is done because I get attached too easily.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I have never had a one-night stand and still graduated university. I must have done my university years wrong. :P

If that's wrong, then I did it wrong too 8) I don't really see the appeal of one-night stands.

12 minutes ago, felice said:

If that's wrong, then I did it wrong too 8) I don't really see the appeal of one-night stands.

I've not had that many but the ones I've had I've enjoyed, I'm not really good at single life though, I much prefer being in a relationship.

On 22. 7. 2017 at 3:23 PM, RhaenysB said:

Everybody needs a pool and cocktails to calm down and not rebell. Except Lord Sidious, who can't have one. But I'm sure there are delicious imperial mocktails to tame the raging hormones. 

I just wanted to make sure everybody took a minute to appreciate this post. ;) Can we now tell such things to Lady Sidious repeatedly over the next half a year? :P

8 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Very good. :)

14 minutes ago, felice said:

Me neither. I am waaay too paranoid about the possibility of diseases and/or other unwanted consequences, and I take a long time to feel comfortable with an unknown person - that is, they need to get "known" before I am comfortable in their presence, and that cannot happen in one day/night for me. Also the fear about the thing about getting emotionally attached too easily that King Bamm Bamm mentioned.

I have the supernatural entity now. :) Only pity that we live far apart from each other. :( I mean, it is not Australia, but it is not like we can see each other every week either.

as to this topic..of one night stands... i shall just say that i have never been married, though i have been tempted, but in my long life, i have had my share...some better than others, some that initiated great friendships, some i am ashamed to say were one-sided...

...honestly, to each her/his own, just remember i came of age in the 60s

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I just wanted to make sure everybody took a minute to appreciate this post. ;) Can we now tell such things to Lady Sidious repeatedly over the next half a year? :P

Very good. :)

Me neither. I am waaay too paranoid about the possibility of diseases and/or other unwanted consequences, and I take a long time to feel comfortable with an unknown person - that is, they need to get "known" before I am comfortable in their presence, and that cannot happen in one day/night for me. Also the fear about the thing about getting emotionally attached too easily that King Bamm Bamm mentioned.

I have the supernatural entity now. :) Only pity that we live far apart from each other. :( I mean, it is not Australia, but it is not like we can see each other every week either.

Of course, that's our right now.

I think we're pretty similar in that regard then. I'm not that worried about diseases, but I can't picture myself having sex with someone I just met. Part of it is probably that I'm still not very experienced in that regard.

That's a shame. Curious though, how are things between you and the entity now?

Also, it's Emperor Bamm Bamm now.

12 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Of course, that's our right now.

I think we're pretty similar in that regard then. I'm not that worried about diseases, but I can't picture myself having sex with someone I just met. Part of it is probably that I'm still not very experienced in that regard.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves my young apprentice.

13 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

as to this topic..of one night stands... i shall just say that i have never been married, though i have been tempted, but in my long life, i have had my share...some better than others, some that initiated great friendships, some i am ashamed to say were one-sided...

...honestly, to each her/his own, just remember i came of age in the 60s

You can tell I'm being a nerd because watching that my first thought was, cool Telecaster :D.

I'm home :( this is really really really really sad. Can I go back and live in the hotel for the rest of my life, please? 

I'm sure it'll be unwise to remind Lord Sidious that she can't drink for the next six months. We don't want to make an enemy of her. 

No to one night stands from me too. I can't imagine that it could ever be as good with someone you don't have emotional connection with, and that's a huge part of intimacy for me. Plus, I have trust issues and I would never be able to relax unless I'm piss drunk so that would throw the physical experience out of the window too. 

Please, can I go back to the hotel? :crying: I have tons of adult responsibilities waiting for me on Monday and I don't want to deal with any of it. 

17 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Well, you also cannot get any other unwanted consequences. ;) It would be bad enough to be surprised like that with a, well you know, boyfriend, but with an unknown person ... *is terrified just thinking about it*

Well enough, apart from the whole 'we live in different countries and can only communicate via internet most of the time' detail.

*bows*

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves my young apprentice.

Are you not taking a maternity leave from your emperorly duties any time soon?

:D I like this whole getting to gently and lovingly tease Lady Sidious. ;)

5 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

No to one night stands from me too. I can't imagine that it could ever be as good with someone you don't have emotional connection with, and that's a huge part of intimacy for me. Plus, I have trust issues and I would never be able to relax unless I'm piss drunk so that would throw the physical experience out of the window too.

Yup, all of that. And surely I do not want to get drunk.

Good luck with the adult responsibilities. :grouphug:

23 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Well enough, apart from the whole 'we live in different countries and can only communicate via internet most of the time' detail.

*bows*

Are you not taking a maternity leave from your emperorly duties any time soon?

:D I like this whole getting to gently and lovingly tease Lady Sidious. ;)

Yup, all of that. And surely I do not want to get drunk.

Good luck with the adult responsibilities. :grouphug:

And are you guys planning on changing that? Or should I stop being so nosy and pm you instead? 

Well, in some months we can also start planning a galactic baby shower for her. Destroy a couple stars as fireworks, ewok plet blankies,  Mustafar lava night lights, etc. 

nah, me neither, I just don't see the point. Much better with someone you actually like. 

Thanks, I'll need that. I've never done any of this stuff before, so it's gonna be exciting. But at least I will learn and feel accomplished that I could deal with The System. 

Aww. Just got a customer satisfaction questionnaire from the hotel, best aftercare I ever experienced with any service. They actually offer to contact you about stuff you were not satisfied with. I wonder what would happen if I checked that checkbox. But I was more than satisfied so I won't bother them. 

damn i missed that lord Sidious is about to birth a sith....

may the force be with him/her...

and may the Mother live gloriously long and prosper well

so sayeth the sniffer..usurped spam king and chief lifter of leg..

Archived