Freewill: an evolved homo sapiens sapiens ability, one shared with many other species.

3 hours ago, Traveller between Worlds said:

Accused of bad grammar by someone who doesn't capitalize the first letter of their name haha, that was the reason given for being banned when the real reason is feminism has a good amount of female chauvinists in it's ranks.  Feminism is a conservative divisive ideology, it was backed by the Oligarchy to divide the lower economic classes, but hey as long as some 'feminists' are using it to get crumbs from their owners genital juice covered hands, lick it up fake equality person, kiss your owner's boots.  Egalitarians look at all chauvinists as selfish scum.

Statists, who are always conservatives, want to keep the means of wealth production in their local Oligarchy's hands with stripped away environmental regulations and social justice trampled into the mud, this is what they mean by 'small' government, it is huge government for most people.  

The atrocities, mass murders, mass theft, mass enslavement, committed by conservatives (conserving themselves, which is what all criminals think they are doing) is based on jealousy and selfishness.

Many USA liberals are conservatives.

Don't vandalize the Biology and political orientation wiki page.  Revert the page back to an archived copy takes three clicks of a mouse.

Who the hell are you even talking to?

:shocked:

14 hours ago, Traveller between Worlds said:

Accused of bad grammar by someone who doesn't capitalize the first letter of their name haha, that was the reason given for being banned when the real reason is feminism has a good amount of female chauvinists in it's ranks.  Feminism is a conservative divisive ideology, it was backed by the Oligarchy to divide the lower economic classes, but hey as long as some 'feminists' are using it to get crumbs from their owners genital juice covered hands, lick it up fake equality person, kiss your owner's boots.  Egalitarians look at all chauvinists as selfish scum.

Statists, who are always conservatives, want to keep the means of wealth production in their local Oligarchy's hands with stripped away environmental regulations and social justice trampled into the mud, this is what they mean by 'small' government, it is huge government for most people.  

The atrocities, mass murders, mass theft, mass enslavement, committed by conservatives (conserving themselves, which is what all criminals think they are doing) is based on jealousy and selfishness.

Many USA liberals are conservatives.

Don't vandalize the Biology and political orientation wiki page.  Revert the page back to an archived copy takes three clicks of a mouse.

yes i do not capitalize the first letter of my name...and?...

as for the rest...no idea what it means

:smoking:

23 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

:shocked:

yes i do not capitalize the first letter of my name...and?...

as for the rest...no idea what it means

:smoking:

rocksniffer, I think he meant me. I don't capitalize my name either and I told him his grammar was not the best.  B)  Don't worry, I will take the heat. 

3 hours ago, maarsen said:

rocksniffer, I think he meant me. I don't capitalize my name either and I told him his grammar was not the best.  B)  Don't worry, I will take the heat. 

no, i am spartacus!

traveller between worlds, your grammar is for shit!

If free will exists, then how come I can't get the Sesame Street "Number of the Day" song out of my head?

My kids were playing it non stop today.

Archived