BwB NorCal Gathering

Prince Lodey

That she needed to check with us three or four times whether her glass of water was water or punch...well, that says it all ;). And Kat is delightful whether or not punch is present. :P

:agree: Yes, she is.

I thought it was cute the way she was using FD and me as her snooze alarm. "Remind me in ten minutes what time it is, because I really need to get some sleep tonight in order to teach my class tomorrow." Every ten minutes between 11:30 and 12:40. :)

(edited to add smilies)

I had such a great time last night! What a great turnout...Teri, Faceless Dude, it was wonderful to meet you! The advil had kicked in and my headache is gone...I need to go scrounge up something greasy for breakfast lunch.

Hey, you woke up!

Haha, that's the boat I'm in also. Though I avoided the hangover part. But yeah, probably time for a burrito.

You okay today, Kat? I'm not saying you were really drunk, but you were really drunk. Everything good this morning?

Oh, well, you know....I had a moderate case of the spins, but somehow managed to get through teaching the middle schoolers in the morning. Hoo boy, though, that mai tai was fucking strong. It wasn't just the punch that packed a punch....by the time I got to punch #1, I was already most of the way drunk. I have a low alcohol tolerance, though, so I'm not sure why I was so surprised. You got a sample of Happy Kat though. Did I profess my love to everyone at the table?

If not, :love:. Y'all are great. We should make this a regular occasion.

Oh, well, you know....I had a moderate case of the spins, but somehow managed to get through teaching the middle schoolers in the morning. Hoo boy, though, that mai tai was fucking strong. It wasn't just the punch that packed a punch....by the time I got to punch #1, I was already most of the way drunk. I have a low alcohol tolerance, though, so I'm not sure why I was so surprised. You got a sample of Happy Kat though. Did I profess my love to everyone at the table?

If not, :love:. Y'all are great. We should make this a regular occasion.

Having been that way once or twice in my life (hell once or twice in the past month!) I'll "forget" some of the more interesting things that drunken-kat was saying throughout the night. However if there is a next time you won't be so lucky! ;)

And a great time was had by all. Bazz, Lord, Bronn, John Targ, Teri, Lann, AG, and Kat, was great to meet all of you. And like I said. Give me a little heads-up when the next get together is and I'll get myself su spended from work again! :)

But between the 4 bowls of punch and the drive back down the coast, I am fucking beat. I'll see you guys in the morning!

On the plus side, I was sandwiched between AG and Lann most of the evening. On the downside, that means there are pictures of me sandwiched between AG and Lann.

Did you say sandwich?

The rest will be in an album on photobucket which I'll do either later tonight or tomorrow....they are super cute!

:cheers:

Did I profess my love to everyone at the table?

You did, however (completely out of the blue) ask me if I was a pirate. :lmao: By the time I could speak again to ask why you'd asked me that, you had no idea what I was talking about. That was awesome.

You did, however (completely out of the blue) ask me if I was a pirate. :lmao: By the time I could speak again to ask why you'd asked me that, you had no idea what I was talking about. That was awesome.

Well, are you? :pirate:

i have handed over the responsibility of the pictures to AG so it's up to her to get the album going. I have looked at them and may I say that not only did we have an excellent time, but we are a damn fine looking group!

i did manage to get to the homecoming game yesterday by 2, so the hangover wasn't too debilitating. this is surprising to me since i enjoyed the punch as much as everyone else. :cheers:

It was super fun to see everyone again and to meet Teri and Faceless Dude! I'm glad we managed to lay claim to the upstairs where we could actually talk to and hear one another. I'm having a little trouble recollecting the content of all the fascinating and engrossing conversations we engaged in, but I do recall that you all are intelligent and witty and fine conversationalists. Our photography skills don't quite measure up though...

So is it too soon to start planning the next gathering? i can't wait to see Kat crooning and serenading all of us ;)

Archived