TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

A certain redhead just announced a new album for next month. What a wonderful surprise on this sucky overcast Thursday. 

Also she recently performed with Arcade Fire and I think I died inside that I wasn’t there :( 

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

A certain redhead just announced a new album for next month. What a wonderful surprise on this sucky overcast Thursday. 

Also she recently performed with Arcade Fire and I think I died inside that I wasn’t there :( 

:o :commie:YAY!!.

She is actually one of the few acts where me and my partners musical tastes align.

Unfortunately, she generally has an awful taste in music :(.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

:o :commie:YAY!!.

She is actually one of the few acts where me and my partners musical tastes align.

Unfortunately, she generally has an awful taste in music :(.

:) she’s actually released two singles recently too. I know one (Hunger) is from the album and presumably the other is too. Kinda weird as just the other day I was wondering if she was working on another album at all!

I sympathise, my friends also have terrible taste in music. I always make sure to avoid extended car journeys with them...

10 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Never been more than a 10 minute walk from a polling station and that included living in a fairly rural village.

I’ve only voted in person once (the last GE) and the polling station was literally underneath my flat. This was in London. Usually I postal vote, but even if I hadn’t the polling station was only a five minute walk up the road here, in my old primary school

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

:) she’s actually released two singles recently too. I know one (Hunger) is from the album and presumably the other is too. Kinda weird as just the other day I was wondering if she was working on another album at all!

I sympathise, my friends also have terrible taste in music. I always make sure to avoid extended car journeys with them...

What are they called?, I want to listen :D, I love her voice, it’s so powerful.

My partner is an Ariana Grande and Rihanna fangirl and I’m a Radiohead fangirl, I know they say opposites attract, but you couldn’t get much different with our music tastes, except for Florence.

23 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

It’s PEACH colored!!!!! 

... i guess this is an inside joke only one person other than me would find funny. 

Anyway, nice shoes! 

Yes, they are PEACH coloured! Why is that funny?

Thank you both!

Grrrrr. I woke up at about 2.45 AM and couldn't fall asleep again and had only worries and fears and anger in my head for hours and now it is time to go to work. I am on less than 4 hours of sleep probably, and can look forward to a lovely day of headache and moodiness. Urgh. :angry:

16 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes, they are PEACH coloured! Why is that funny?

Thank you both!

My friend and I have a stupid analogy for peache (not the emoji one). 

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Grrrrr. I woke up at about 2.45 AM and couldn't fall asleep again and had only worries and fears and anger in my head for hours and now it is time to go to work. I am on less than 4 hours of sleep probably, and can look forward to a lovely day of headache and moodiness. Urgh. :angry:

Ugh, that’s not good. The migraine finally seems to have left me. I’m currently stuck at the office with a borrowed laptop till 5 with literally no work to do. If I had my own laptop, I could at least do other things while pretending to work. Oh well. I’m looking forward to going home and cooking something (omg omg omg!!!!) 

I’m having an awful day, in fact the whole weekend :(.

To start with, without having to go into detail, my cycle started up again so I’ve felt ugh all weekend anyway. Today my partner was taking mini Sith out with her to see some friends for a bit. It’s a beautiful sunny day so I thought great!.

I can cheer myself up, drag myself out in the sunshine and take my bike out for a ride-motorcycles and babies don’t really work well together so it was nice to have the chance to go out on it.

Everything was good until it started to feel weird and unsafe so I pull over at the side of the road and look around.

:devil: flat fucking tyre, just what I need!.

Ok bad, but not the end of the world, I will just get my phone out and call the breakdown people *puts hand in coat pocket to get phone* ok wtf?.

So it turns out that the zip on my bike coat wasn’t done up all the way and while going along various things have flown out of my pocket, namely my house keys, my driving licence and credit card and my iPhone X :crying:.

So after about 20 minutes of stressing out, thinking wtf am I going to do a police car went past and I waved them down and explained what happened and please could I use their phone, they were both very nice and helpful and I got through to the breakdown people.

Cue over an hours wait in 30c heat without much shade and no water and they turn up and take me and my bike back home.

So yeah, shitty day and as much as I love hop hops I really am more in an ewok frying mood at the moment.

Archived