New Elimination Game I - Favourite Disney Princess

ab aeterno

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

I've never actually seen Mulan, but:

Heal Mulan

Hurt Belle

How can you possibly vote someone you’ve never seen up? 

48 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Heal Elsa

Hurt Belle please

36 minutes ago, TheCrannogDweller said:

Heal Ariel

Hurt Anna 

On mobile, thanks

Heal belle 

hurt Anna 

• Ariel (The Little Mermaid) - 16(+)
  • Belle (Beauty and the Beast) - 22(- - +)
  • Mulan - 25(+)
  • Anna (Frozen) - 7(- -)
  • Elsa (Frozen) - 25(+)

and people, please, it’s fine if you don’t edit the score and only post your vote. Just don’t say you’re on mobile. :lol: 

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

I've never actually seen Mulan, but:

The huns are invading China, so every family has to provide a man to fight. Mulan's father is the only man in her family, and he's old. So she goes in his place. Her story starts because she's selfless.

Anna, Elsa, and Ariel all get into trouble because of what they want. Belle isn't as selfish, but she's a snob who looks down on her 'provincial neighbors.'

You've made the right choice.

26 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Hurt Anna.

And how does Elsa get into trouble because of something she wants? She gets into trouble because she has superpowers she never tried to control and has only been trying to supress.

With great power comes great responsibility. She wants to cut loose and throw her ice magic around, but does so without considering the consequences. Obviously her parents are more at fault, but running off to build an ice castle is hardly the responsible solution.

Heal Mulan

Hurt Ariel

• Ariel (The Little Mermaid) - 15 -
  • Belle (Beauty and the Beast) - 22
  • Mulan - 25 +
  • Anna (Frozen) - 7
  • Elsa (Frozen) - 25

55 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

The huns are invading China, so every family has to provide a man to fight. Mulan's father is the only man in her family, and he's old. So she goes in his place. Her story starts because she's selfless.

Anna, Elsa, and Ariel all get into trouble because of what they want. Belle isn't as selfish, but she's a snob who looks down on her 'provincial neighbors.'

You've made the right choice.

10 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

With great power comes great responsibility. She wants to cut loose and throw her ice magic around, but does so without considering the consequences. Obviously her parents are more at fault, but running off to build an ice castle is hardly the responsible solution.H

Yeah, it's really selfish of Elsa to want to be able to be herself, not worry about hurting people, and not have to suppress her emotions because she has terrible parents who got bad advice from a boulder, and told her that she and her feelings are dangerous.

It reads like you were half asleep watching this movie lol. She doesn't want to cut loose and throw her magic around, she just wants to be able to live a normal life. She builds an ice palace to keep people away but also because she's so relieved that she can finally just be herself. She has no idea (or way of knowing) that it has frozen the rest of the kingdom as well.

Heal Anna

Hurt Belle

• Ariel (The Little Mermaid) - 15 
  • Belle (Beauty and the Beast) - 21 (-)
  • Mulan - 25 
  • Anna (Frozen) - 8 (+)
  • Elsa (Frozen) - 25

1 minute ago, ab aeterno said:

Yeah, it's really selfish of Elsa to want to be able to be herself, not worry about hurting people, and not have to suppress her emotions because she has terrible parents who got bad advice from a boulder, and told her that she and her feelings are dangerous.

She is the only monarch on the list (weirdly for a princess game,) responsibility is 100% what she is meant to be. She is responsible for her kingdom,and her subjects, that may not be fair, but it's what being a queen means.

27 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

She is the only monarch on the list (weirdly for a princess game,) responsibility is 100% what she is meant to be. She is responsible for her kingdom,and her subjects, that may not be fair, but it's what being a queen means.

She starts the movie as a Princess. Also, Kida also becomes a Queen. Otherwise I think this argument is silly so I'll be opting out.

Archived