US Politics: Free Trade, Freer Trade, and Nuclear War

Fragile Bird

1 hour ago, GAROVORKIN said:

You can keep you Doctor and you can keep your health plan. 

As opposed to some of conservatisms top hits.

Like:

1. Murica got the best healthcare system in the world.

2. Do across state lines to fix it.

3. Adverse selection, wut?

4. For seven years, we been actin’ like we got something better, even though we really don't.

5. The ACA caused massive unemployment along with the skills gap and not our gold bug shennigans.

6. Hey lets use the wrong price index to measure health care inflation.

7. Lets confuse premium inflation on the individual market with the employer market.

8. We’re now the big defenders of Medicare, at least until it's time to cut corporate taxes and finance it with deficits.

9. Don't have a job that provides healthcare benefits? Well, just fuck you, you taker.

40 minutes ago, GAROVORKIN said:

You can keep you Doctor and you can keep your health plan. 

I'll ask again: is there a difference? Because what you indicated is that rhetoric and exaggeration is the same thing as conning someone for material gain. What gain, would you say, did Obama receive as a result of that con?

PS: while it wasn't accurate at the time, Obama did pass future rules that allowed you to keep your doctor and largely keep your health plan longer, making this particular talking point especially stupid as a counterexample of how Obama 'conned' anyone.

Elimination of pre-existing conditions as a category for denying care and medications.  What does Cadet Bone Spurs and the Koch Bros. have to offer that improves on that?

Go ahead troll, take your time.  

1 hour ago, LongRider said:

Elimination of pre-existing conditions as a category for denying care and medications.  What does Cadet Bone Spurs and the Koch Bros. have to offer that improves on that?

Oh I know, I know (Raises hand, but blurts out the answer before being called on):

Libertarian pixie dust and across state lines!!

1 minute ago, OldGimletEye said:

Oh I know, I know (Raises hand, but blurts out the answer before being called on):

Damn it OGE!  Stop showing off.   

:P

57 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

I'll ask again: is there a difference? Because what you indicated is that rhetoric and exaggeration is the same thing as conning someone for material gain. What gain, would you say, did Obama receive as a result of that con?

PS: while it wasn't accurate at the time, Obama did pass future rules that allowed you to keep your doctor and largely keep your health plan longer, making this particular talking point especially stupid as a counterexample of how Obama 'conned' anyone.

I don't believe any of that.

34 minutes ago, OldGimletEye said:

Not everyone is  fan of mandated healthcare is necessarily a Libertarian as so conveniently  categorize them .

4 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

...you thought that was mockery?

Oh dear.

Darth , Ive been mocked enough  in life clearly  recognized mockery when I see it :D

No worries,  Im not bothered by it in the least . I know it's all in fun.  :)

Just like Im having fun here driving everybody crazy !:D

Archived