TTTNE 473: An Obsession of Joshes

Buckwheat

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Maybe. He later blamed the misunderstanding on cultural differences. I posted about it in GenChat to get some perspective from other boarders.

ETA: Also, I don't think trust and commitment issues have anything to do with it.

Where is he from? 

Hope the situation will sort itself out. 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Mini Sith was fussing a lot last night so I haven’t had much sleep and feel terrible today :(.

She can make loads of noises now but still waiting on hearing mama.

I don’t know if this is any comfort but a baby is still a better reason to not sleep than drunk skate boarders and construction workers with crappy music, aka my reason for sleeping 5 hours last night. 

Well this was another perfectly fine day wasted........ I could and should have done so much..... 

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

I ordered food but There’s still no puppy. 

Isn't that good? Of course the puppy does not come with food. Puppies are not food.

Now, why did I take so much warm clothing with me? I spent almost all of my time here in shorts/skirts and sleeveless tops. And sandals. And now I have to pack all the useless warm clothing that I even forgot I have brought with me into the suitcase.

I might have bought and gotten myself an excessive amount of books for my bags' capabilities. How do I deal with that now?

19 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Isn't that good? Of course the puppy does not come with food. Puppies are not food.

Now, why did I take so much warm clothing with me? I spent almost all of my time here in shorts/skirts and sleeveless tops. And sandals. And now I have to pack all the useless warm clothing that I even forgot I have brought with me into the suitcase.

I might have bought and gotten myself an excessive amount of books for my bags' capabilities. How do I deal with that now?

Classic case of taking back more stuff than you came with after a trip. I feel like it happens to me all the time. 

Yeah that’s good,  though my food still isn’t here. It’s ironic how this city is incapable of delivering Mexican food within a reasonable time. This is a different place than the one that made me wait three hours for my burrito and never delivered it, but they too are struggling to get an order delivered within a 90-120 minutes... well I guess I already sobered up, but still, I could use some dinner. 

On 8/4/2018 at 1:35 PM, Buckwheat said:

Honestly, not really. I mean, they adorable, but I am really looking forward to being home.

I did? Wow. :D I had thought I cannot argue and never win discussions.

Yeah ... after I last posted about it, he showed up at my door the next morning. I told him to keep distance and he seemed to understand it. I started talking to him again some days later (judge me for that, but he is literally the only person I know here socially. I would go crazy if I could not talk to anybody.) and we just chatted about smalltalkish stuff a few times since then. Yesterday we grabbed an ice cream together.

Then this morning I get an email from him saying how he would cry if he had to see me and say goodbye before I go back home, and that he learned from me that we have to control OUR feelings ... like, whaaaaat. FFS. Seriously, dude, we talked a few times, went for a walk in the city, grabbed ice cream and played some games like the hangman and juggling together. We did not even really talk personal stuff. The hell is the drama about.

If somebody can read the situation better than me, please share by all means. Cause I just have no idea. I think I could have told if somebody just wanted me to sleep with him, and I am pretty sure ... that's not it. And it is not some deep feelings either, cause ... well, we seriously don't even know each other that well. :idea:

I could not restrain myself and I sent him back an email that could be read as a tiny bit of snarky. But I did add a few smileys!

He's just a boy, in love. He can't be held responsible for his actions

2 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Turns out he is not. We just talked in-depth about cultural differences. Apparently this kind of behavious is only seen as showing friendship where he comes from.

50 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Turns out he is not. We just talked in-depth about cultural differences. Apparently this kind of behavious is only seen as showing friendship where he comes from.

How peculiar. Still, I'm glad it seems to have resolved itself now

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Is that your hand? :o The elusive Rhae has posted a picture of her on the Internets!

Yeah :lol: and that’s actually not true, I’m sure you guys have seen my hand several times in different photos. Will make sure to be less elusive in the future :lol: I did promise to show pics of my home decor, we just have to wait for it to be done. And I promise it will happen before WOW comes out. 

2 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yeah :lol: and that’s actually not true, I’m sure you guys have seen my hand several times in different photos. Will make sure to be less elusive in the future :lol: I did promise to show pics of my home decor, we just have to wait for it to be done. And I promise it will happen before WOW comes out. 

That's like ... never? :lol: I thought your flat was finished ages ago.

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes, that was what I meant. Sorry, didn't make myself clear.

Oh right, no it’s not. I’m still missing a few mirrors, a few pictures and I need some shelves/sidetables/rugs/lights and those thingies you hang curtains on. 

Archived