TTTNE 473: An Obsession of Joshes

Buckwheat

7 hours ago, The EnglishBear said:

The answer is Gin.

:uhoh: nope. 

4 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

By the bottle, yes.

Im also partial to rum these days. Of course when I visit my Scottish friends they insist on Wray and Nephew. lethal 

:agree: Yup. 

I converted to rum a couple years ago. Much more enjoyable, though sadly ridiculously pricy. Not that any decent alcoholic beverage isn’t ridiculously pricy. 

On 8/4/2018 at 11:04 AM, ab aeterno said:

There are guys who'd pay a lot of money for milk delivered the 'right' way. :P

:stillsick: :lol: 

On 8/5/2018 at 3:17 AM, Lord Sidious said:

Thank you, how are you doing these days?.

I don’t think even cute hop hops in the park could make me stay somewhere I didn’t want to be either.

Also that guy sounds really weird!.

Wow already?, she’s developing fast!.

Mini Sith was fussing a lot last night so I haven’t had much sleep and feel terrible today :(.

She can make loads of noises now but still waiting on hearing mama.

That makes two of us. Mine was screaming from 3-4:30 am :( and again at 6:30am. The only thing helping is Tylenol but I don’t like giving it to her if I don’t have to. I put a call in to her pediatrician this morning but her appointment isn’t for another week. I really really need a good 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. 

Lil O starts school tomorrow!! I will miss him but will also enjoy the quiet in the house. 

So I just came back from the cinema, having seen Mamma Mia.

Young version of Harry was cute. And young version of Bill was also cute. But I did not find the young version of Sam cute.

And now I just revealed my awful taste in music here. Maybe it will prompt some discussion around here.

8 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Young version of Harry was cute. And young version of Bill was also cute. But I did not find the young version of Sam cute.

And now I just revealed my awful taste in music here. Maybe it will prompt some discussion around here.

Music is subjective-for the most part anyway, there are some things that are inexcusable to like, but Abba isn’t one of them :).

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I kinda enjoy abba too. 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Music is subjective-for the most part anyway, there are some things that are inexcusable to like, but Abba isn’t one of them :).

Damn, what did I type. I meant movies, not music.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Damn, what did I type. I meant movies, not music.

That’s more controversial. I watched Mamma Mia 1 And it was godawful. If it weren’t for the songs, I don’t think I would have sat it through. 

I’m sleepy. 

30 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

That’s more controversial. I watched Mamma Mia 1 And it was godawful. If it weren’t for the songs, I don’t think I would have sat it through. 

I’m sleepy. 

It is not godawful, it is funny. :D

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

I just kind of assumed you’d have an awful taste in music too :P.

Oh, thank you, that is so flattering to hear. :rolleyes:

I am now at my grandmother's, and the aunt who usually takes care of her is leaving tomorrow, so I am taking care of grandmother for two days alone ... wonder how that is going to work.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, thank you, that is so flattering to hear. :rolleyes:

I am now at my grandmother's, and the aunt who usually takes care of her is leaving tomorrow, so I am taking care of grandmother for two days alone ... wonder how that is going to work.

Hey it wasn’t personal, I think my fiancée has an awful taste in music and I’m marrying her!.

Helena probably has the best taste in music out of other TTTNE people that I know of, I don’t actually know what music you like Buck, except Abba :P.

Is your gran quite active or does she need looking after?, mine is 80 and she’s always keeping busy still, gardening and visiting friends and occasionally coming over to fuss over mini Sith.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Hey it wasn’t personal, I think my fiancée has an awful taste in music and I’m marrying her!.

Helena probably has the best taste in music out of other TTTNE people that I know of, I don’t actually know what music you like Buck, except Abba :P.

Is your gran quite active or does she need looking after?, mine is 80 and she’s always keeping busy still, gardening and visiting friends and occasionally coming over to fuss over mini Sith.

I'm flattered :P

Archived