TTTNE 473: An Obsession of Joshes

Buckwheat

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Annnnnd back to adult life, taking care of house insurance, broken aircon and the rest... 

how fun! 

"adult life" :rofl: At a certain point it just becomes "life". Do you remember a thread called "first world problems" - or something like that? Is it still around?

I've had an idea or two for a new EG, but think the appropriate avenue might be to just open a new EG thread rather than continue to discuss it here.

Also I've jumped in on the current Acrophobia and will hope it isn't completely dead.

16 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

"adult life" :rofl: At a certain point it just becomes "life". Do you remember a thread called "first world problems" - or something like that? Is it still around?

I've had an idea or two for a new EG, but think the appropriate avenue might be to just open a new EG thread rather than continue to discuss it here.

Also I've jumped in on the current Acrophobia and will hope it isn't completely dead.

Luckily, I’m not that old yet. 

Yeah, that was a fun thread, it’s not really around anymore. 

1 hour ago, honeyed chicken said:

If you are looking for a new forum game to play, you should just join pictionary. It is the most fun game here. :D

:lmao:

or just for bear? :lol: 

so I’m ill. Yuck. Stupid airplanes. Hope to survive the wedding I’m going to tomorrow and luckily we have a long weekend, so I’ll have one and a half days of getting better. I might sign up for a home office day on Tuesday if I still feel like shit. 

9 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

:lmao:

or just for bear? :lol: 

so I’m ill. Yuck. Stupid airplanes. Hope to survive the wedding I’m going to tomorrow and luckily we have a long weekend, so I’ll have one and a half days of getting better. I might sign up for a home office day on Tuesday if I still feel like shit. 

If you don’t feel well don’t work at all, just rest up and get better, I hope you feel better soon :).

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

If you don’t feel well don’t work at all, just rest up and get better, I hope you feel better soon :).

Thanks, I’m Better today, though I suppose I’ll feel pretty worn out and poopy by the end of the night. Oh well, I’ll have two days to get well then. 

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Sunburn. <_< Not very bad, but enough that my back stings.

. . . and then comes the itching and peeling. Used to be a summer ritual back in the day before "skin cancer" became a big part of our vocab & consciousness.

4 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I am trapped on my sofa bouncing my baby on my lap and watching The Beatles on YouTube. Looks like years of Beatles tunes are in my future once again. 

There are worse ways to spend one's time. I envy you - really. I look back on those moments spent with the young chickee as my happiest times, ever. I miss them.

22 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I am trapped on my sofa bouncing my baby on my lap and watching The Beatles on YouTube. Looks like years of Beatles tunes are in my future once again. 

I've started singing to mini Sith while playing the guitar/piano, it's a good bit of practice for me, and she loves it!.

Hello.

Mr chicken , i just read really really fast ,always have . i average 3000-5000 pages a day .

thoughts on the show : i've gotten over the shittiness of D&D  early ,by the 3rd season . now i just take it like a high budget parody. not bad when i frame it that way .

Miss Bucky , "fun mistakes" are overrated . as for relationships, just try to be honest with yourself about what you want/need/expect/offer and things get easier.

Mr Bear , i hope you disinfected that toe .

life update : Dentist lady and I broke up . I liked her . Sad .

I assume my potatoes are growing well ,so less sad .

I started to learn Scottish Gaelic. feels nice .

bought a new gun . happy .

Archived