Marvel Cinematic Universe 9: Returning to the Fold

Rhom

This is an interesting theory, even though it doesn't change anything:

Redditor commander_wong believes that Captain America was killed in the Battle of Wakanda, and then brought back to life by Thanos as he used the Time Stone to recover the Mind Stone from Vision:

"Thanos ended his short battle with Cap with a punch to the back of the head. Many wondered how Cap recovered in mere seconds from a punch that even took out the Hulk and the most logical explanation is that he didn’t. As Thanos used the time stone to bring Vision back, the surroundings also reverted: Natasha was no longer trapped under pillars of stone, Bruce was no longer fused to a rock, and Cap showed no signs of injuries from a blow that should’ve easily killed him."

https://bgr.com/2018/08/22/infinity-war-fan-theory-avengers-died-resurrected/

12 hours ago, Myrddin said:

Not even mention party tricks. Just "There's a dude who runs a boarding school upstate who consults sometimes. He's just an academic in a wheelchair. Maybe he can help us solve the mystery behind the MacGuffin."

Then Professor X can reveal that he and his X-Men have been operating covertly for sometime. He just mind wiped everyone.

Nah don't even go that route. Just be like yeah the X-men, bunch of mutants, right? Then when someone is like Mutants? wait what? Dr strange can just be like "don't worry about it".

10 hours ago, RumHam said:

This is an interesting theory, even though it doesn't change anything:

https://bgr.com/2018/08/22/infinity-war-fan-theory-avengers-died-resurrected/

Hmm...I thought the time-manipulation had a pretty small radius. Wanda was very close and could obviously see what Thanos did; that would put her outside of the area that was affected by the Time stone. I don't think Cap was that close. Anyway, just a theory I guess. Cap needs to survive! (especially if Tony kicks the bucket in A4)

Archived