U. S Politics: I know why the caged babe screams.

LongRider

1 minute ago, DMC said:

Don't think it is, just common sense.

Stop making up words and terms.

Common sense ain't as common as it used to be. Just look at Jace. 

And you're jealous 'cause I'm real good at it.

Don't know.  It was not encouraging.  I am cynical.  I'm smoking weed right now because I'm well versed in dealing with that shit.  I live in a neighborhood in which Antwon Rose was killed, right under our noses.  These are all facts.  My dad's birthday is the 12th.

15 minutes ago, DMC said:

Don't know.  It was not encouraging.  I am cynical.  I'm smoking weed right now because I'm well versed in dealing with that shit.  I live in a neighborhood in which Antwon Rose was killed, right under our noses.  These are all facts.  My dad's birthday is the 12th.

Hey, you're doing ok. You want proof? You stopped lending credence to Jace. I may be a friend, but I ain't a good influence. As long as you can ignore me there's hope yet.

I's a dumb Motherfucker. Anyone tells you different is just mistaken. 'Specially Jace.

But anyone says they got the secret sauce is just banging on the species. Our instability is the source of homosapien's power. Volatility is the filter through which mankind's greatest virtues are consecrated by the ordained power of social enlightenment. Now burn some herb for me.

7 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

But anyone says they got the secret sauce is just banging on the species. Our instability is the source of homosapien's power. Volatility is the filter through which mankind's greatest virtues are consecrated by the ordained power of social enlightenment. Now burn some herb for me.

Heh.  DO BETTER!

I think Jace makes a lot of sense and I'm neither high nor drunk - yet.

Anyway it was fun  (in a dark humor sort of way) reading so many words reminding people of the obvious  (today's context) while learning of a freakin' denaturalization task force.

I mean... exchanging arguments is fun... up to the point where you're no longer in touch with reality. Then it's just foolish.

36 minutes ago, Rippounet said:

Anyway it was fun  (in a dark humor sort of way) reading so many words reminding people of the obvious  (today's context) while learning of a freakin' denaturalization task force.

I mean... exchanging arguments is fun... up to the point where you're no longer in touch with reality. Then it's just foolish.

Well, you're full of smartass for no particular reason.  I nominate him.

35 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

Be bestest.

You're welcome.

Edit: You know what? Considering what happened in this thread a couple pages back, I think I'll share my own little story on when I realized how privileged I am and how unfair American life actually is. 

Me and a black Airman I worked with had gone into a Walgreens to buy some crap or other. I can't even remember what. Scissors maybe. Anyhow, we couldn't find what we wanted.

Me? I went straight for the exit. My Airman however, went to buy a soda. Even thought we were a 5 minute walk from my apartment and I had drinks there. "Why are you buying a drink?" I asked  him. Because in the past he had tried to walk out of a store before without a purchase and had been stopped and accused of stealing. So  now he always made sure to buy at least one item before leaving a store.

I wonder how many white people who claim it's the minority's fault for being targeted by police would ever feel that they were obligated to buy something in every store they went into so they wouldn't be accused of stealing.

1 hour ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Well this sounds like you have had enough.  Be rid thyself.

33 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Me and a black Airman I worked with had gone into a Walgreens to buy some crap or other. I can't even remember what. Scissors maybe. Anyhow, we couldn't find what we wanted.

Me? I went straight for the exit. My Airman however, went to buy a soda. Even thought we were a 5 minute walk from my apartment and I had drinks there. "Why are you buying a drink?" I asked  him. Because in the past he had tried to walk out of a store before without a purchase and had been stopped and accused of stealing. So  now he always made sure to buy at least one item before leaving a store.

I wonder how many white people who claim it's the minority's fault for being targeted by police would ever feel that they were obligated to buy something in every store they went into so they wouldn't be accused of stealing.

This sounds like something someone paid you to say.  Happy Holiday!

Archived