Buckwheat

Pictionary 41: Summer is coming

Ahem.

On 7/4/2018 at 3:45 PM, Buckwheat said:

Send me a link directly to the picture,

<_<

In other news, just waiting on one more, which was promised to me.

Okay, it looks like the game will resume on Saturday (at the earliest? I am going to have some busy days, so I don't know ...)

Sorry for the delay, everybody.

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Ahem.

<_<

In other news, just waiting on one more, which was promised to me.

Oh shoot, is this me? I don’t actally know how to fix that when I’m using this awful mobile app :( 

Sorry it's me, put it off, and then of course things came up.

It is drawn, but I'm having trouble with Imgur. It won't let me into my account, everytime I try to go to my images it logs me out and claims my images file is empty.

Got it now, needed to go to the site via google for some reason fixed the issue.

Edited by The EnglishBear

Have all the pics, cannot be bothered to set up the Internets on the laptop in the new place today. I hope to get the next round out tomorrow evening.

This is unacceptable. Rage, rage, rage against this slovenly (heh there is almost a pun there if you squint hard enough) behaviour from the ant eater!

Of course when I am inevitably late later in the game this standard does not apply

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

This is unacceptable. Rage, rage, rage against this slovenly (heh there is almost a pun there if you squint hard enough) behaviour from the ant eater!

Of course when I am inevitably late later in the game this standard does not apply

It's my fault. If I'd got it in before the deadline, she'd have been able to have posted them before moving.

Everybody should have a picture to describe. Deadline: Monday, 16th July, 23.00 (Central Europe).

If this is the last you hear from me in a long time, then it is probably that I am using this Internets thingy wrong and am being punished.

2 hours ago, The EnglishBear said:

Well I can't imagine what the starter sentence was...

That's just as well, makes the game interesting. That's what I tell myself about the one I drew, anyway.

Just waiting for TCat and SWMBO for this round.

Two players already have their tasks for the next round, which just miiiight help us avoid looking for a replacement over the next week.

And yes, some chains have already changed their content ... a lot. ;)