Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ser Leftwich

What if Theon was left handed?

Recommended Posts

And was missing the pinky finger on his right hand?

Clearly, this would have made the outcome of the Siege of Pike would have ended differently. When Thoros and Jorah were first through the breach, they would have assumed that young Theon was right handed and Theon would have killed both of them. With Jorah and Thoros both dead Dany's story would turn out that she was dead in the first book.

What else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Giant Ice Spider said:

Theon was ten at the Siege of Pyke. I don't think he was up to any fighting.

How you dare to underestimate power of a ten year old?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I don't usually reply to what-if threads, but you've lost me on this one.

When did Jorah and/or Thoros encounter Theon during the Siege of Pyke? And where do you get the idea that Theon was missing any fingers at this point in his life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, John Suburbs said:

Sorry, I don't usually reply to what-if threads, but you've lost me on this one.

When did Jorah and/or Thoros encounter Theon during the Siege of Pyke? And where do you get the idea that Theon was missing any fingers at this point in his life?

I am making fun of What-If threads. They are always outlandish, pointless and, by definition, have something that didn't actually happen in the books. Hence "what-if?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Giant Ice Spider said:

Theon was ten at the Siege of Pyke. I don't think he was up to any fighting.

Dalton Greyjoy would disagree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ser Leftwich said:

I am making fun of What-If threads. They are always outlandish, pointless and, by definition, have something that didn't actually happen in the books. Hence "what-if?"

What if Tormunds member was small is a better topic lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, Ser Leftwich said:

I am making fun of What-If threads. They are always outlandish, pointless and, by definition, have something that didn't actually happen in the books. Hence "what-if?"

Arrgh. I can't believe I got suckered. I'm usually pretty good at spotting these. :bang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×