Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ser Leftwich

What if Theon was left handed?

And was missing the pinky finger on his right hand?

Clearly, this would have made the outcome of the Siege of Pike would have ended differently. When Thoros and Jorah were first through the breach, they would have assumed that young Theon was right handed and Theon would have killed both of them. With Jorah and Thoros both dead Dany's story would turn out that she was dead in the first book.

What else?

31 minutes ago, Giant Ice Spider said:

Theon was ten at the Siege of Pyke. I don't think he was up to any fighting.

How you dare to underestimate power of a ten year old?

Sorry, I don't usually reply to what-if threads, but you've lost me on this one.

When did Jorah and/or Thoros encounter Theon during the Siege of Pyke? And where do you get the idea that Theon was missing any fingers at this point in his life?

31 minutes ago, John Suburbs said:

Sorry, I don't usually reply to what-if threads, but you've lost me on this one.

When did Jorah and/or Thoros encounter Theon during the Siege of Pyke? And where do you get the idea that Theon was missing any fingers at this point in his life?

I am making fun of What-If threads. They are always outlandish, pointless and, by definition, have something that didn't actually happen in the books. Hence "what-if?"

13 hours ago, Giant Ice Spider said:

Theon was ten at the Siege of Pyke. I don't think he was up to any fighting.

Dalton Greyjoy would disagree with you.

1 hour ago, Ser Leftwich said:

I am making fun of What-If threads. They are always outlandish, pointless and, by definition, have something that didn't actually happen in the books. Hence "what-if?"

What if Tormunds member was small is a better topic lol

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, Ser Leftwich said:

Arrgh. I can't believe I got suckered. I'm usually pretty good at spotting these. :bang: