Stark Apprection thread

Ellard Stark

I just don't understand how some people prefer House Frey to House Stark. I can get someone not liking House Stark, but to actually prefer House Frey over them seems odd to me. What has House Frey done that would make someone like them over House Stark? So far in the story all we've seen of House Frey is old Walder acting spiteful, murder a bunch of people at a wedding, and possibly be trying to kill some members off so they can be the new Lord Frey after Walder dies. 

6 hours ago, EloImFizzy said:

I just don't understand how some people prefer House Frey to House Stark. I can get someone not liking House Stark, but to actually prefer House Frey over them seems odd to me. What has House Frey done that would make someone like them over House Stark? So far in the story all we've seen of House Frey is old Walder acting spiteful, murder a bunch of people at a wedding, and possibly be trying to kill some members off so they can be the new Lord Frey after Walder dies. 

I don't like the Starks but I know they most likely win in the end. Old Walder is scum but a hilarious read and there's a few others that aren't so bad overall though Freys are scum. As for my Stark appreciation I predict a overwhelming Stark victory in the end lead by Snowflake Stark to make it more disgusting.

Archived