Would you figure out where is Sansa if Sansa POV chapters aren't given?

Prince Yourwetdream Aeryn

Would you figure out where is Sansa if Sansa POV chapters aren't given? Would you figure out that LF's daughter is Sansa if no information is given about it directly? Let's say no Sansa POV chapters showing her departure from capital and her staying in Vale and no any hint that LF and Tyrells killed Joff together.

Well the last time we would've seen her was a Tyrion chapter, after Joffrey's death where she suddenly disappears. So there would probably be theories out there that it actually was Sansa that poisoned him. 

To answer your question though I honestly don't know. Does "Littlefinger's daughter" ever even get brought up outside of Sansa's chapters? 

1 minute ago, EloImFizzy said:

To answer your question though I honestly don't know. Does "Littlefinger's daughter" ever even get brought up outside of Sansa's chapters? 

Nope. The only news about the Eyrie is that Lysa has died, LF has become Lord Protector and the LD's have risen up against him. No news about his 'daughter.

2 minutes ago, Firefae said:

Nope. The only news about the Eyrie is that Lysa has died, LF has become Lord Protector and the LD's have risen up against him. No news about his 'daughter.

Okay, then in conclusion no, I wouldn't have guessed where Sansa is.  xD

I imagine there would be various theories on what happened to her, and hiding out at the Vale would probably be somewhere on that list. 

Well, given 18 years since A Storm of Swords came out, people would have guessed everything from being in the Vale to being every single vaguely young female character we've encountered to having swapped places with Jeyne Westerling or being one of Dany's cupbearers in Meereen.

But I don't think it would be possible based on information solely from other POVs to figure it out.

4 hours ago, Hodor the Articulate said:

No, I probably would have guessed she ended up in Essos somehow.

Was there any foreshawdowing that she'd end up in the Vale?

Not likely, but considering Lysa’s the last known family she has, it seems the Eyrie is the only other place she could flee to (particularly since Sansa is unaware of how unstable Lysa is), since Arya is AWOL, Blackfish is at Riverrun in a war zone, Ned, Catelyn and Robb are confirmed dead, Bran is beyond the Wall, and Rickon is presumably on Skagos. 

A lot would depend on how much information we were given.  For example, finding out that Baelish had a hitherto unknown daughter would be a big hint.

It is also worth noting that if Brienne hadn't been distracted by the tip about Crackclaw Point, her most likely next destination was likely the Vale, because Sansa's Aunt Lysa lived there.  At this point, Lysa is Sansa's only family known to be alive and free (at least, as of when she fled KL).  That is therefore a logical place to look.

Archived