TTTNE 474 - The Thread That Never Dies But Rises Stronger

RhaenysBee

3 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Well there's that at least. And if you enjoy what you're doing, than it's not too bad I suppose.

Well, I suppose I enjoy it a reasonable amount. It is not the best thing in the world to do, but it is not terrible either.

I am now reasonably proud because I was sent two people in the last few weeks to listen in on one of my classes before they start teaching themselves. I suppose the management thinks I am doing something right.

Love hurts :/ I'm sorry the situation is so difficult for you guys.

It is fine. Right now, the decision was between what it looked like an undecided on-and-off long-distance relationship and calling everything off completely. I chose the latter because I wanted to avoid the former and I wanted to avoid the uncertainty and something that has no real chance of a future. It sucks mostly because of how sad he was and how much I hurt him. :/ I should be the one who comforts him when he is hurt or sad or scared, not the one who is the reason for his sadness.

Ehh, who knows...? We are located in a basin, so it'll always be warmer than anywhere with mountains. And the filth of the city produces extra heat, so there's hardly ever snow here, even when the countryside gets it. I don't remember more than maybe four-five weeks of snow altogether in the 7 years I've lived here. Maybe there'll be snow in my hometown and I can go there to enjoy it. 

Sure, maybe there will be a lot of snow there and you can throw a snowball at sister. :p 

46 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Also, I don’t want to put everyone into a squuueeeeeee frenzy or anything, but we’ve been discussing starting work on a little brother or sister for her before too long as we don’t want a huge age gap, like a 2 year gap would be perfect.

Can I just say ...

Spoiler

Squuuuuueeeeeeee!

:p

No really, wow, this sounds soon, but you are right, if you want a small gap between them, then one must probably get pregnant again soon after the first one.

46 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

There’s nothing wrong with cuddling up with someone and watching a film or a show it’s awesome and feels so nice when it’s all cold outside :D.

Yes, I would want to do that with somebody. :p 

56 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, I suppose I enjoy it a reasonable amount. It is not the best thing in the world to do, but it is not terrible either.

I am now reasonably proud because I was sent two people in the last few weeks to listen in on one of my classes before they start teaching themselves. I suppose the management thinks I am doing something right.

It is fine. Right now, the decision was between what it looked like an undecided on-and-off long-distance relationship and calling everything off completely. I chose the latter because I wanted to avoid the former and I wanted to avoid the uncertainty and something that has no real chance of a future. It sucks mostly because of how sad he was and how much I hurt him. :/ I should be the one who comforts him when he is hurt or sad or scared, not the one who is the reason for his sadness.

Sure, maybe there will be a lot of snow there and you can throw a snowball at sister. :p 

Can I just say ...

Hide contents

Squuuuuueeeeeeee!

No really, wow, this sounds soon, but you are right, if you want a small gap between them, then one must probably get pregnant again soon after the first one.

Wel we kind of only want a 2 or maybe 3 year age gap at the most, Also oh no no no no, I have no intention of going through being pregnant again any time soon, I guess that is one of the best plus points of being in a relationship with another girl, it’s 100% her turn next time!, although if they took after her we would have one mini Sith and one mini Jedi :P.

Where is the supernatural entity when you need him?!, you should demand his presence for cuddles and movie watching!.

25 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Wel we kind of only want a 2 or maybe 3 year age gap at the most, Also oh no no no no, I have no intention of going through being pregnant again any time soon, I guess that is one of the best plus points of being in a relationship with another girl, it’s 100% her turn next time!, although if they took after her we would have one mini Sith and one mini Jedi :P.

Oh yes that makes sense.

I just hope the mini Sith and mini Jedi would not fight all the time.

25 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Where is the supernatural entity when you need him?!, you should demand his presence for cuddles and movie watching!.

I could have had him to cuddle with if I wanted to ... but I threw that option away. It is better in the long term ... at least I hope it is and I hope that this was not the biggest mistake of my life.

And even if I had said I still want him to cuddle me, it would only happen very rarely, definitely not enough for me.

So, well, the post for my resident cuddler is empty, it would seem. I should find myself a new one!

31 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh yes that makes sense.

I could have had him to cuddle with if I wanted to ... but I threw that option away. It is better in the long term ... at least I hope it is and I hope that this was not the biggest mistake of my life.

And even if I had said I still want him to cuddle me, it would only happen very rarely, definitely not enough for me.

So, well, the post for my resident cuddler is empty, it would seem. I should find myself a new one!

Of course not, the mini Jedi will see the error of his/her ways and turn to the dark side too :D.

Awww that sucks, espeically at this time of Year, I hope you find a nice cuddling replacement soon :) .

I'm so fed up. I just realised that one of my favourite radio channels is gonna die tomorrow afternoon, radio about 80's hits (and also 70's and 90's) from all over the World.

So they decided that the audience was too old and that new generations wanted  to hear what they were hearing in the 80's/90's in a very popular radio station which is mainly about Spanish Pop Music. So basically recycling the music of 20-30 years ago from that radio station which is still running.

They said the 70's music would totally disappear, and I have no idea what tht radio station put in the 80's but I have some random memories of my childhood (90's) and it was mainly Spanish Pop Music. It's not that I disliked it, but 90% of the music I've always listened to is in English and the rest a great variery of languages (including Spanish amongst these). So, yeah, I can't say I've not listened to Spanish Pop and Rock of the 80's/90's but that was also sometimes part of M80! 

What will I do? Whenever I felt sad or tired after a day working I just turned my radio station on and listened to the magnific music of the 80's and 70s. I learnt about them being my favoruite music due to this station more than a decade ago.

Now, the "old" people (I suppose they mean people in their 60's and older ones) and me will be orphan of the best station in Spain. Just because, oh, their marketing manager thought that there is a target for people in their fourties and fifties who have never appreciated music in English?

I still remember when they dedicated a song for my birthday, you could call them, and they were so nice, and there were youngsters amongst the people who called, people who now are barely 20 and were discovering the eighties.

The new one "40's classic" replacing "M80" will be the new "old station" of "the main 40's" but this one also played old hits there! And we already have another station for music of the 90's...... WHY DOING THIS???????

I mean, I'm so so angry right now. 

20 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Of course not, the mini Jedi will see the error of his/her ways and turn to the dark side too :D.

Awww that sucks, espeically at this time of Year, I hope you find a nice cuddling replacement soon :) .

That is what you think. You seem to forget that the Light always wins in the end.

Thank you. :)

20 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I'm so fed up. I just realised that one of my favourite radio channels is gonna die tomorrow afternoon, radio about 80's hits (and also 70's and 90's) from all over the World.

So they decided that the audience was too old and that new generations wanted  to hear what they were hearing in the 80's/90's in a very popular radio station which is mainly about Spanish Pop Music. So basically recycling the music of 20-30 years ago from that radio station which is still running.

They said the 70's music would totally disappear, and I have no idea what tht radio station put in the 80's but I have some random memories of my childhood (90's) and it was mainly Spanish Pop Music. It's not that I disliked it, but 90% of the music I've always listened to is in English and the rest a great variery of languages (including Spanish amongst these). So, yeah, I can't say I've not listened to Spanish Pop and Rock of the 80's/90's but that was also sometimes part of M80! 

What will I do? Whenever I felt sad or tired after a day working I just turned my radio station on and listened to the magnific music of the 80's and 70s. I learnt about them being my favoruite music due to this station more than a decade ago.

Now, the "old" people (I suppose they mean people in their 60's and older ones) and me will be orphan of the best station in Spain. Just because, oh, their marketing manager thought that there is a target for people in their fourties and fifties who have never appreciated music in English?

I still remember when they dedicated a song for my birthday, you could call them, and they were so nice, and there were youngsters amongst the people who called, people who now are barely 20 and were discovering the eighties.

The new one "40's classic" replacing "M80" will be the new "old station" of "the main 40's" but this one also played old hits there! And we already have another station for music of the 90's...... WHY DOING THIS???????

I mean, I'm so so angry right now. 

I love 80s music!, and 70s and 60s and 90s and 00s well some of it anyway, two of my favourite albums of all time were made in the 70s :D.

9 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I love 80s music!, and 70s and 60s and 90s and 00s well some of it anyway, two of my favourite albums of all time were made in the 70s :D.

00's was good as well!

I have some kind of hope.

First song they played in the new station was SHow must go on.

23 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh yes that makes sense.

Oh, I had skipped some posts without realising. I'm sorry it hasn't work out with him. We never get the absolute solutions to everything, so it's better not regret what one has done. Life is long, not worth thinking if this or the contrary is a big mistake. And...apart from that, one never knows what's in store for the future. Now focus on yourself and maybe some new luck of any kind arrives :)

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Uuuuuugh :tantrum: WHY don’t I ever learn? When will I finally learn? I must not call my mother. I must not call my mother. I must not call my mother. I need that Harry Potter quill to tattoo this very important advice into my hand. 

That reminds me when my mother calls asking for how did the exams go...

16 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Oh, I had skipped some posts without realising. I'm sorry it hasn't work out with him. We never get the absolute solutions to everything, so it's better not regret what one has done. Life is long, not worth thinking if this or the contrary is a big mistake. And...apart from that, one never knows what's in store for the future. Now focus on yourself and maybe some new luck of any kind arrives :)

Thanks. :) I am ... always overthinking what the right thing to do is.

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Thanks. :) I am ... always overthinking what the right thing to do is.

You're welcome! I completely understand you!

My brain is always burning of thoughts....I could not be more indecisive...and overnanalyser... (I think I already mentioned it).

but...let's relax! That's the best advice I've ever been given. Whenever I need advice, easygoing people have told me this, and it works. Doesn't make miracles, but it's worth trying ;) (from time to time..)

On 11/20/2018 at 7:42 PM, Lord Sidious said:

I know!, it has been hard and tiring but so good too, I can’t believe she is going to be having her first candle to blow out so soon!.

Also, I don’t want to put everyone into a squuueeeeeee frenzy or anything, but we’ve been discussing starting work on a little brother or sister for her before too long as we don’t want a huge age gap, like a 2 year gap would be perfect.

There’s nothing wrong with cuddling up with someone and watching a film or a show it’s awesome and feels so nice when it’s all cold outside :D.

It’s cold here today my car display thing say it’s 5 degrees out, I know it’s a bit silly but i kindness of like it so we get to dress mini Sith up in her winter outfits :D.

Awwwwwwwwww, I hope the celebration is going to be galactic in her honor! 

:commie: more tttne babies! 

It's really cold here too, and not the bright and crispy kind of cold, more like the slimy, rainy, foggy kind. 

On 11/20/2018 at 8:40 PM, Buckwheat said:

Can I just say ...

Reveal hidden contents

Squuuuuueeeeeeee!

Well I guess that's better than hating what you do. 

And congrats, that's big. 

Yeah, that sucks. I personally think you made the right decision, as hard as it must have been. And even though it's very difficult for the both of you right now, a time will certainly come when you both look back and consider it a right decision no matter how much it sucks now. I'm really sorry long distance came between you guys and that you had to make this decision. It's always sad when this happens. :/ 

Sister... we are on quite good terms right now actually, because her  prom is coming up and she's heavily reliant on me in terms of advice and preparation. Her life is crazily busy and hectic these days too, so I can't help but admire her a lot. I'd crack under half of what she's pulling off every single week. And we've also come to find that we understand each other concerning certain matters neither of us can discuss with friends or family or boyfriends (which would be difficult anyway since we are both currently single). That's nice too. Of course she can't help being herself which is a constant source of drama, comedy and high blood pressure, but hey, the world would be boring without her. 

@Meera of TarthI'm sorry the radiostation is gone, this is really annoying. Maybe you can create some youtube / spotify playlists with your favorites to substitue the station? I know it's a bit of a work and not the same, but at least you don't have to part with the music itself, you can always find it online. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

It's really cold here too, and not the bright and crispy kind of cold, more like the slimy, rainy, foggy kind. 

Yeah, that sucks. I personally think you made the right decision, as hard as it must have been. And even though it's very difficult for the both of you right now, a time will certainly come when you both look back and consider it a right decision no matter how much it sucks now. I'm really sorry long distance came between you guys and that you had to make this decision. It's always sad when this happens. :/ 

Sister... we are on quite good terms right now actually, because her  prom is coming up and she's heavily reliant on me in terms of advice and preparation. Her life is crazily busy and hectic these days too, so I can't help but admire her a lot. I'd crack under half of what she's pulling off every single week. And we've also come to find that we understand each other concerning certain matters neither of us can discuss with friends or family or boyfriends (which would be difficult anyway since we are both currently single). That's nice too. Of course she can't help being herself which is a constant source of drama, comedy and high blood pressure, but hey, the world would be boring without her. 

@Meera of TarthI'm sorry the radiostation is gone, this is really annoying. Maybe you can create some youtube / spotify playlists with your favorites to substitue the station? I know it's a bit of a work and not the same, but at least you don't have to part with the music itself, you can always find it online. 

Thanks Rhaenys. That's defibitely somwthing I am working on. I will also try the new station for a few days to listen to what they want to offer....

17 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

00's was good as well!

I have some kind of hope.

First song they played in the new station was SHow must go on.

:D they have a good sense of humour at least.

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

It’s something we discuss quite a lot and she brings it up more than I do!, I actually kind of would like a boy next time for a bit of balance, there are too many girls in this house :P, of course I’d be thrilled with either though.

I think we somehow need to help Buck find a new bf to make her happy :D.

Archived