TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

felice

19 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I mean, on the other hand, my country is in a great position in that you can reach many places without having to fly, because it lies in the middle of everything. We are not on an island.

But yeah, we don't have any airport as big and important as one of London's.

Heathrow is horrible though because it’s so busy!.

It is really humid and ugh today, I’m just back from going for a run and it wasn’t fun.

2 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Heathrow is horrible though because it’s so busy!.

It is really humid and ugh today, I’m just back from going for a run and it wasn’t fun.

Much respect if you were running in the heat London is enduring now. I see people running here in New England, USA in temps near 32 C and who knows how high the relative humidity is (feels awful), I just hope they know what they're doing - people have died from less.

7 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Much respect if you were running in the heat London is enduring now. I see people running here in New England, USA in temps near 32 C and who knows how high the relative humidity is (feels awful), I just hope they know what they're doing - people have died from less.

It wasn’t very enjoyable today, the main thing is to stay hydrated though, I drank  2 litres of water just on my run, I’ve probably had another 2 since today also.

41 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

We’re back from a check up this morning and I can now share some news officially,there is another mini Sith on the way :commie:.

The balance of the Force demands that one to be a Jedi, you know. Otherwise, the universe is going to be thrown off-balance ...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :commie:

1 hour ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

We’re back from a check up this morning and I can now share some news officially,there is another mini Sith on the way :commie:.

CONGRATULATIONS, I’m so so happy for you! :commie: :grouphug: you are going to have an amazing team to rule the galaxy with. 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

The balance of the Force demands that one to be a Jedi, you know. Otherwise, the universe is going to be thrown off-balance ...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :commie:

Well my partner is more Jedi like than me and she’s the pregnant one this time so you never know, although I don’t want them having lightsaber fights in kindergarten :P.

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

CONGRATULATIONS, I’m so so happy for you! :commie: :grouphug: you are going to have an amazing team to rule the galaxy with. 

Thank you, it’s been so frustrating for us both not being able to tell anyone, we’ve both been bursting to tell so many people and now we can.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

How is the older-sister-in-the-making reacting to the news?

She is still a bit little to understand properly but I think she’s going to be an amazing big sister :D, I’m kind of hoping it’s a boy this time but we won’t know for a little while longer.

Okay people I have to share this. 

So I’m selling all my old furniture in my old flat, which will be renovated for sister. I posted all the stuff on Facebook and like 20 people messaged me immediately about the freaking rug. It’s such a random, machine made, synthetic rug that was already reduced when I bought it almost 8 years ago. I honestly don’t see the appeal. Anyway, the situation escalated, a girl just offered me more than the price I named to get the freaking, reduced-price, 8-year old, machine made, synthetic rug. I mean sure, pay me more. It’s just so surreal. :lmao: I would never ever have expected for this rug to spark such interest. I should have put it out for auction. 

14 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

So I’m selling all my old furniture in my old flat, which will be renovated for sister. I posted all the stuff on Facebook and like 20 people messaged me immediately about the freaking rug. It’s such a random, machine made, synthetic rug that was already reduced when I bought it almost 8 years ago. I honestly don’t see the appeal. Anyway, the situation escalated, a girl just offered me more than the price I named to get the freaking, reduced-price, 8-year old, machine made, synthetic rug. I mean sure, pay me more. It’s just so surreal. :lmao: I would never ever have expected for this rug to spark such interest. I should have put it out for auction. 

Well, congratulations. Clearly that business degree worked out in the end! :D

I am sooooo bored ... I don't actually want to spend another two weeks sitting in the library reading complicated old books and articles and writing papers, but that is actually what I am going to end up doing cause I don't have anything better to do and don't know anybody else in the city and it sucks.

This city is such a shithole. It was last year and hasn't changed at all.

That is just weird, check it’s not some rare valuable one before you sell it I guess :unsure:, I’ve had something a bit similar, my old car, which my fiancée now drives, we’ve had people leave notes in the window saying if you want to sell call me, we’ve had people come up to us and ask us if we wanted to sell, I don’t understand that either, it’s not like it’s anything rare or special.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, congratulations. Clearly that business degree worked out in the end! :D

I am sooooo bored ... I don't actually want to spend another two weeks sitting in the library reading complicated old books and articles and writing papers, but that is actually what I am going to end up doing cause I don't have anything better to do and don't know anybody else in the city and it sucks.

This city is such a shithole. It was last year and hasn't changed at all.

Doesn’t have much to do with the business degree more with weird luck, I suppose :lol: 

I understand. Personally I never understood how anybody could spend so much as 3 days doing research in a library. 

What city is this if it’s not indiscreet to ask?

27 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

That is just weird, check it’s not some rare valuable one before you sell it I guess :unsure:, I’ve had something a bit similar, my old car, which my fiancée now drives, we’ve had people leave notes in the window saying if you want to sell call me, we’ve had people come up to us and ask us if we wanted to sell, I don’t understand that either, it’s not like it’s anything rare or special.

It’s most definitely not something valuable. It was from a full basic furniture shop and cost like $100 new. 

I suppose it’s just the pattern or the color scheme that appeals to people? Not sure. Which is fine enough, I did enjoy that about the rug too, but it’s still the most random thing ever. Oh well. 

27 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I understand. Personally I never understood how anybody could spend so much as 3 days doing research in a library. 

I don't have a problem with doing research in the library, I actually like doing that, but enough is enough. And I don't have anything to balance that with, that is what bothers me. Ah well, I will survive it, just with a lot of whining on this thread. Bear with me, spammers.

Not going to reveal here on the thread, will do so in PM. We don't want to insult any potential Germans reading this thread!

12 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Doesn’t have much to do with the business degree more with weird luck, I suppose :lol: 

It’s most definitely not something valuable. It was from a full basic furniture shop and cost like $100 new. 

I suppose it’s just the pattern or the color scheme that appeals to people? Not sure. Which is fine enough, I did enjoy that about the rug too, but it’s still the most random thing ever. Oh well. 

I think we could be on to a money making master plan here, let’s advertise your rug, rolled up in the back of my fiancées Toyota, surely the price of both would instantly double :D.

18 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I don't have a problem with doing research in the library, I actually like doing that, but enough is enough. And I don't have anything to balance that with, that is what bothers me. Ah well, I will survive it, just with a lot of whining on this thread. Bear with me, spammers.

Not going to reveal here on the thread, will do so in PM. We don't want to insult any potential Germans reading this thread!

Yeah I know, and I understand that even someone who generally enjoys research like you would get fed up. Also, feel free and welcome to whine anytime it helps you. 

6 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I think we could be on to a money making master plan here, let’s advertise your rug, rolled up in the back of my fiancées Toyota, surely the price of both would instantly double :D.

We’ll make millions. Hopefully in your currency. 

Yeah I know, and I understand that even someone who generally enjoys research like you would get fed up. Also, feel free and welcome to whine anytime it helps you. 

We’ll make millions. Hopefully in your currency. 

Thanks for your patience with my whining then. :P

Nooooo, you don't want to invest in her currency now ... did you not hear about that little pesky thingy called the possibility of Brexit? I know basically nothing about the economy or money management or similar stuff, but even I have heard that that might make it a tiny bit unstable ...

On 7/8/2019 at 10:50 AM, Bittersweet Distractor said:

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YAY!

Ok enough shouting but seriously, my sincerest congratulations :) Do you want another girl or a boy this time, or Jo preference?

Regardless they will be one lucky child to have the two of you as parents :grouphug:

I love my new job, I feel like Paula and look kickass in my business attire if I say so myself

Archived