The Drunk Thread: This Thread Was Rapid!

A True Kaniggit

A cello made from a lemon tree? Wouldn't such a thing only produce sour notes?

Ba dum tsss

Anywho, I took a break from the tasks and listened to one Fleetwood Mac song. Go Your Own Way was at the top of the list on youtube, so it won.

16 minutes ago, DMC said:

After all the absolute crap you said you were listening to, really, you're gonna give me shit about drinking to sublime?  Bad form.

Well yeah. I always go for the bad joke. It's not like I didn't actually listen to the song.

Edit; Sigh. Oh yes, internet. Guess I better make this clear.

I wasn't "giving you shit" about your song. I listened to it and enjoyed it. In an earlier post lemons came up. And then your song happened to have the word lime in it. Lemon/Lime joke dude.

/internet explanation.

19 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

I wasn't "giving you shit" about your song. I listened to it and enjoyed it. In an earlier post lemons came up. And then your song happened to have the word lime in it. Lemon/Lime joke dude.

I didn't need the internet explanation, it's the drunk thread, just fucking around.

9 minutes ago, DMC said:

I didn't need the internet explanation, it's the drunk thread, just fucking around.

It’s the drunk thread man! Who knows what could happen in here? Not all drunks are reasonable like me and you. Typing with laughter in their voice and a twinkle in their eye.

I need to form a clique for safety.

Speaking of limes, I have some tanqueray rangpur lime gin in the cupboard just crying out to be drank when I get home.

It shall be paired with Florence because fuck yeah, Florence.

I'm possibly still a bit drunk from last night. And some Pride drinking today. But fuck it, I'm celebrating, I officially got confirmed by my uni to be, I think the official term is a Clever Dick

28 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I'm possibly still a bit drunk from last night. And some Pride drinking today. But fuck it, I'm celebrating, I officially got confirmed by my uni to be, I think the official term is a Clever Dick

Is this a good thing? I think it's a good thing. I'm gonna go with a congratulations.

Congratulations!

Cheers to a Clever Dick! :cheers:

Usually it's not meant as a compliment exactly it's often used in the context of someone being an annoying little shit by being clever. Usually when drunk.

I was bestowing it on myself fondly because I got an academic awards from uni :P

1 hour ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I had my hen night on Friday, ugh I’ve forgotten how much I hate hangovers!.

Hen night = bachelorette party. 

I learned something new! Thank you for the added information.

In thanks I’ll take upon myself 25% of your hangover effects. 

“Concentrates really hard”

Did it work? Do you feel at least a little better?

On 7/20/2019 at 1:55 AM, A True Kaniggit said:

A cello made from a lemon tree? Wouldn't such a thing only produce sour notes?

Reveal hidden contents

Ba dum tsss

Anywho, I took a break from the tasks and listened to one Fleetwood Mac song. Go Your Own Way was at the top of the list on youtube, so it won.

I would have thought it would be a bit stringy. 

Archived