Was Robert's Rebellion justified ?

Mario Seddy

15 hours ago, Greywater-Watch said:

Why exactly gave Aerys the order to Jon Arryn to deliver him the heads of Eddard Stark and Robert Baratheon?

Brandon was tortured and gave information that led to Aerys and his advisers into believing the Starks and the Baratheons were plotting treason.  Brandon has to die for threatening the royal family.  But the Starks are not going to take that graciously even if Brandon was at fault.  The grown Stark men had to die as well as Robert. 

30 minutes ago, Bowen Marsh said:

Brandon was tortured and gave information that led to Aerys and his advisers into believing the Starks and the Baratheons were plotting treason.  Brandon has to die for threatening the royal family.  But the Starks are not going to take that graciously even if Brandon was at fault.  The grown Stark men had to die as well as Robert.

Aerys was a nutjob and had to be put down. 

FTFY. 

1 hour ago, Bowen Marsh said:

I must've missed this part. 

Just now, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

And here I was thinking the Jon Snow hate was restricted to Jon Snow - nope it extends to relatives he never even met as well! 

All the way back to Brandon the Builder, I suppose? Those nasty, nasty Starks. :lol:

Archived