Future needle moving characters

Which characters that we haven't seen much or at all will appear and which ones will play a significant part in the story?

I think leyton hightower will appear but not be important as he may be killed quickly

I think sarella and marwyn will be big time help for sam and dany respectfully

In essos i think the tattered prince will be important

Who do you guys got?

1 hour ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

Which characters that we haven't seen much or at all will appear and which ones will play a significant part in the story?

I think leyton hightower will appear but not be important as he may be killed quickly

Who do you guys got?

I always like these little opinion topics. Hmm, first, I agree with what you said about Marywn having an increased role. After that, I guess maybe Aegon is a cop out, but I believe a significant part of The Winds of Winter will at least revolved around whatever happens with him (probably him taking the Iron Throne from Cersei's cold dead hands). That could mean more of Arianne and JonCon I guess as well. I thought Yohn Royce or Anya Waynwood might become bigger players in the Vale..but I'm not really sure where that storyline is going. Guess we will have to see. The return of Osha and Rickon could be interesting in whatever crazy crap will be going down in Skagos with Davos. Last one, just a deep desire, Rakharo, Jhogo, or Aggo getting a bigger role. Probably won't happen, but I want just one of these guys to increase in importance would be good enough for me. 

Another One?  Awesome!  

I believe Dark Sister and Blackfyre will both resurface and cause human characters to move to get them and all the other swords into place.  Don't be surprised if all the swords make an appearance, particularly in the Reach. 

In my own play out of events and important participation I want Elder Brother (Hell, all of the inhabitants of Quiet Isle) to take a larger role within the whole Riverlands/BWB drama.  Septon Meribald and Dog being released from the BWB's care is just too juicy to not be a thing.   Thoros' dissatisfaction is not a thing we should take lightly.

Mya Stone means something in this crazy story, perhaps TWOW will make the reasons for her being apparent.  

Sarella?  Certainly.  I will raise you all the Sand Snakes will make significant splashes in each of their respective roles.  I have my eye on Elia Sand to screw something up in a big big way.  

All those interesting, creepy, mysterious Red Priests should get real busy all over the place.   Can't get enough of Moqorro.  He should have his own series.  

Randyll Jackass Tarly could and probably will do any number of interesting things.    

I'm staying out of Essos this round.  In light of the latest notablog post, all my previous bets are off on that side of the story.  

2 hours ago, Curled Finger said:

Another One?  Awesome!  

I believe Dark Sister and Blackfyre will both resurface and cause human characters to move to get them and all the other swords into place.  Don't be surprised if all the swords make an appearance, particularly in the Reach. 

In my own play out of events and important participation I want Elder Brother (Hell, all of the inhabitants of Quiet Isle) to take a larger role within the whole Riverlands/BWB drama.  Septon Meribald and Dog being released from the BWB's care is just too juicy to not be a thing.   Thoros' dissatisfaction is not a thing we should take lightly.

Mya Stone means something in this crazy story, perhaps TWOW will make the reasons for her being apparent.  

Sarella?  Certainly.  I will raise you all the Sand Snakes will make significant splashes in each of their respective roles.  I have my eye on Elia Sand to screw something up in a big big way.  

All those interesting, creepy, mysterious Red Priests should get real busy all over the place.   Can't get enough of Moqorro.  He should have his own series.  

Randyll Jackass Tarly could and probably will do any number of interesting things.    

I'm staying out of Essos this round.  In light of the latest notablog post, all my previous bets are off on that side of the story.  

Im patiently waiting for Lady Nym and Tyene to start causing serious trouble.

Mya stone is a great choice cant wait for her role to flesh out 

5 hours ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

Who do you guys got?

I agree.  I might also add Darkstar Dayne. 

Amerei "Gatehouse Ami" Frey - the symbolism puts her in control of a really important turning point. Wish I could say what it will be. Maybe she will be the last Frey standing and become head of the House.

Red Ronnet Connington - I am convinced that the three forks of the Trident are important in the resolution of the story and Ronnet seems to represent the red fork.

Qyburn

Penny - She may be a Faceless Man, hired to kill . . . hmm. Dany?

Thoros of Myr

Hotpie

Lord Wyman Manderly

Denys Mallister

Jeyne Poole (FArya) appears poised to make life interesting for multiple characters: Jon, Arya, Sansa, and Littlefinger could all be affected by her.

Myranda Royce, Harrold Hardyng, and Yohn Royce in the Vale.

Sarella Sand with Sam in Oldtown.

Ilyn Payne has gotten some character buildup, so I think something may be brewing.  Future target for Arya?

Osha - Rickon's protector will probably make some noise when she reappears with him.

Archived