jons ressurection will parallel the scene with the dragons hatching on drogos pyre

silverwolf22

On 7/15/2020 at 5:26 PM, Hodor the Articulate said:

Not that I think anyone will be sacrificed to bring back Jon or that Jon is okay with blood sacrifices, but he was fine with chopping off Janos Slynt's head. Let's not pretend he's gonna sob over every death.

I don't think the person who is sacrificed will be constantly refusing to help assist in the battle against the Others.

On 7/15/2020 at 7:53 PM, TedBear said:

But why sacrifice Shireen to get Jon back?

The sacrifice may be for something else and Jon is resurrected instead. Accidental.

Whatever happens with Jon, whether he's resurrected, or pushed out of Ghost and into his own body, or whatever scenario that has him walking around by the time Mel is through, I think those chapters leading up to it are going to fall 100% in line with the chapters we're going to get about Euron, the battle with the Redwyne fleet, him possibly ending up in Oldtown and going god knows what there.

I think Melisandre regards Jon as being important to the coming struggle, in some way (as well as wanting to bear his shadow babies).

I think there's a good chance she would burn Shireen as part of ritual to resurrect him.

Archived