Little Things You Wish Didn’t Happen

Lord of Raventree Hall

5 hours ago, James Steller said:

Rolland might be dead, though. I can’t imagine Loras’ men would be very merciful after such a Pyrrhic victory. 

Agreed, but since it was mentioned that Rolland has styled himself lord Caron, i feel that Chechov's gun increases the likelihood of his survival and eventual accession to lordship. Though Rolland have another known potential claimant. Mylenda Caron, and her daughter Perra Frey could claim the lordship. Another possibility is that they could be used by Legitmize another claimant without a blood connection, say a man of the Golden Company. 

Eddard Stark not taking advantage of Bran's fall and long coma to tell King Robert, no, I can't go to King's Landing at this time to serve as your Hand. My family needs me.

That would pretty much cut out the King's Landing plotline and move along the war against the Lannisters (Ned foresaw it) and response to the crisis at the Wall.

12 hours ago, Sire de Maletroit said:

I wish Dany had not saved Penny and Tyrion. 

The timing would have been excellent, for me at least! I'd just lost my affection for Tyrion by then. It would have been too bad for poor Penny, of course, and that would leave lovelorn, depressed Jorah on his own. However, Daenerys might have been spared the potentially self-serving, sabotaging advice that the embittered Tyrion might give her.

15 hours ago, Sire de Maletroit said:

I wish Dany had not saved Penny and Tyrion. 

I wish Tyrion had been left to drown in the Rhoyne River. By that point I really disliked him even though i once liked him. Everything he did since that point was boring and I didn’t care for Penny.

Archived