Sansa vs. Tyrion

Canon Claude

1 minute ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

Also,the fact that he made a mediaval setting for his fantasy story does not help in creating many healthy relationships.

That doesn't explain that when he does get a somewhat healthy relationship, one of them is certain to die a terrible death. It's almost as if GRRM has a massive complex against good looking people finding happiness in their relationships...

12 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:
16 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

True, but there's still a few hints here and there that make it all the more disturbing, like Jon comparing Ygritte with Arya and thinking a bit how he finds that attractive :ack: :ack: :ack:

I completely missed that or deleted it from my brain!!!!!WTF!!!!!:ack::ack:

Just looked through the books and on the search website, Jon thinks about how much Ygritte is like Arya FOUR TIMES in ACOK and ASOS. Jesus H Christ :ack: :ack: :ack:

14 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

It's almost as if GRRM has a massive complex against good looking people finding happiness in their relationships...

The only healthy realtion that I can think of now is Ned and Cat and he killed him because the story was about his children not about him.Other realtionships that I can think are Dany and Drogo (I know,not an ideal one) and Jon and Yggrite.Drogo had to die in order for Dany to bloom and Yggrite was never ment to last if Jon wants to keep his Night's Watch vows so I don't know if he really has that complex.I just find reason for these realtions to not last.:dunno:

10 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:
18 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

It's almost as if GRRM has a massive complex against good looking people finding happiness in their relationships...

The only healthy realtion that I can think of now is Ned and Cat and he killed him because the story was about his children not about him.Other realtionships that I can think are Dany and Drogo (I know,not an ideal one) and Jon and Yggrite.Drogo had to die in order for Dany to bloom and Yggrite was never ment to last if Jon wants to keep his Night'swatch vows so I don't know if he really has that complex.I just find reason for these realtions to not last.

Also Dany and Daario : she loves him but she keeps thinking that "He is not the stuff of kings" so she knows she can't have a lasting relation with him as a ruler beside her.

7 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:
10 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Just looked through the books and on the search website, Jon thinks about how much Ygritte is like Arya FOUR TIMES in ACOK and ASOS. Jesus H Christ :ack: :ack: :ack:

:o:ack::o

Now that I think,I recall Jon associating Yggrite's face with Arya's.

15 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

:o:ack::o:ack:

so... my sister was a hoyden, my girlfriend is a hoyden too, several times I was thinking how one reminds me of the other... does it mean I am a pervert,  sexually attracted to my sister? 

2 minutes ago, SeanF said:

I think Jon does find Arya quite hot.

Seems somebody's hacked SeanF's account :wideeyed:

1 minute ago, broken one said:

so... my sister was a hoyden, my girlfriend is a hoyden too, several times I was thinking how one reminds me of the other... does it mean I am a pervert,  sexually attracted to my sister? 

I get that it might bring a feeling of comfort and familiarity but still I find it odd.I would feel very uncomfortable if my boyfriend would told me that I remind him of his sister.

8 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

LOLOLOLOL:lmao:
This things don't cease to amaze and amuse me.

It's not even a joke. There are people who argue for it, usually based on one sentence where Arya thinks she'd like to put her arms around Sansa and kiss her.

4 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

I get that it might bring a feeling of comfort and familiarity but still I find it odd.I would feel very uncomfortable if my boyfriend would told me that I remind him of his sister.

It would be normal for Norfolk.

1 minute ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

I may be naive, but the Jon's reflections mentioned above seemed innocent to me :o never had a sister too, so I cannot really tell how much repulsion there should be

6 minutes ago, SeanF said:
11 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

It would be normal for Norfolk.

Lucky for me,he has a brother.Now,it would be ever stranger if I would hear "Darling,you look so much like my brother."

2 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Where? And based on what?

Edit, who am I kidding since when do fandom ships need a basis in the source material. Still I've never encountered it before, mind telling me where it's popular?

It makes sense as a ship, that is, it won't happen, but it makes sense for fans to want it based on their relationship.

2 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Nah, he often seems on a quest to prove that rule 34 is real and it's worse than we can imagine

The absolute low points for me are Thramsay, Daenerys being the child of Rhaegar and Rhaella, and the Dany/Rhaella/Jon ship.

1 minute ago, SeanF said:

The absolute low points for me are Thramsay

Tell that isn't what I think it is. Didn't we have enough fucked up shit with the og Reek and the corpses?

1 minute ago, SeanF said:

Daenerys being the child of Rhaegar and Rhaella, and the Dany/Rhaella/Jon ship.

I already shared most of my jokes on the subjects unfortunately. So all I can say is, "Sweet Home, Dragonstone!"

Archived