Change One Letter

Howlin' Howland

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Spend

Elon Musk (played by Sandra Bullock) has only one hour to spend US $40bn or he will get taxed by Bernie Sanders (Dennis Hopper). Featuring Keanue Reeves as Jack Dorsey

There's also a sequel Spend II - Tweet control

With Bullock reprising her role as Elon Musk, with Jason Patric playing the part of Kanye West and with Willem Defoe as Mark Zuckerberg

Edited by A Horse Named Stranger

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A Dunce with Dragons (featuring an awkward, clumsy, yet endearing protagonist, who quite accidentally befriends a bunch of dragons and has hilarious adventures with them)

A Storm of Words (A simple debate show)

Edited by FantasyCreature
didn't want to make so many posts in a short span of time, so I edited another name into this

14 minutes ago, FantasyCreature said:

A Dunce with Dragons (featuring an awkward, clumsy, yet endearing protagonist, who quite accidentally befriends a bunch of dragons and has hilarious adventures with them)

A Feast For Crocs - in which the Bolton armies take an unfortunate wrong turning in The Neck.

If we can change sounds rather than letters, then I've got...

A Game of Crones (Elderly women trying out various sports for fun and fitness)

A Game of Drones (A thrilling drone-flying competition with obstacles, weight lifting, package delivering, and dogfights)

A Feast for Bros (The protagonist must race against time to prepare a large and tasty feast before their friends arrive for the party. Maybe they could just order pizza XD) 

30 minutes ago, FantasyCreature said:

If we can change sounds rather than letters, then I've got...

A Game of Crones (Elderly women trying out various sports for fun and fitness)

A Game of Drones (A thrilling drone-flying competition with obstacles, weight lifting, package delivering, and dogfights)

A Feast for Bros (The protagonist must race against time to prepare a large and tasty feast before their friends arrive for the party. Maybe they could just order pizza XD) 

Okay, how about A Storm of Words, in which Varys challenges Tyrion and Littlefinger to Trial by Crossword (oh, you got that)?

A Game of Phones in which ravens and the weirwood net are replaced by the air magic of smartphones and wifi.

6 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

Okay, how about A Storm of Words, in which Varys challenges Tyrion and Littlefinger to Trial by Crossword (oh, you got that)?

Better than my debate show. :)

6 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

A Game of Phones in which ravens and the weirwood net are replaced by the air magic of smartphones and wifi.

There is actually a thing called Game of Phones. Some cast members from the show answer questions from confused fans. Check out these videos, if you want. They're short and I find them quite funny.

Part #1

Part #2

(Sorry, I'm not sure how to embed the videos directly)

16 minutes ago, FantasyCreature said:

Better than my debate show. :)

There is actually a thing called Game of Phones. Some cast members from the show answer questions from confused fans. Check out these videos, if you want. They're short and I find them quite funny.

Part #1

Part #2

(Sorry, I'm not sure how to embed the videos directly)

Hilarious - funniest things I've seen in ages. Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

The Musk

Comedy Starring Jim Carrey.

Elon, an insecure South African computer kid, finds a cursed item that turns him into Musk - a megalomaniacal entity of seemingly boundless wealth. Featuring the decomposed body of Chris Farley as Alex Jones.

• 3 weeks later...