Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2023

Week

6 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Week, can you delete me from the league? I signed in under the wrong Yahoo account, not my usual one. I'll then reset. 

Did it. I think your other account is already in there. I left an extra spot in the league just in case of shenanigans like this :)

5:30 PM is really tough.  That means I have to do the whole thing at work.  Even 30 more minutes makes a huge difference.

Never mind.  That is my day off for Pliny the Younger release.  Which means I have to do the whole thing drunk, but not from work.

Edited by Bronn Stone

4 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

5:30 PM is really tough.  That means I have to do the whole thing at work.  Even 30 more minutes makes a huge difference.

Never mind.  That is my day off for Pliny the Younger release.  Which means I have to do the whole thing drunk, but not from work.

Ooh. How would you feel about shipping some across the country? I'll give you extra auction dollars. :p

Seems like we should postpone the draft long enough for you to get some for all of us, shipped across the country, to allow us all to draft in the same manner...just sayin'...

Live League Draft in 1 day 11:02:58

Thu Mar 28 8:30pm EDT

Draft room will open 30 min before your draft time.

Posted (edited)

Reminder of some of the differences between this league and typically leagues ...

• Larger rosters and $300 salary cap for the draft
  • Season ends 8/4 for fantasy football masochists
  • 6x6 roto categories
    • OPS added for hitters
    • K/BB ratio added for pitchers
    • Quality Starts (6IP <=3ER) instead of wins
    • SV+HLDs replacing just Saves
      • Note, closers are typically more valuable but this narrows difference between good middle relievers and bad closers 
Edited by Week