Kingsmoot shoot

astarkchoice

"Hello, fellow Ironborn. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The kingsmoot vote for me is right thing to do, Iron Islands, so do."

2 hours ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

"Hello, fellow Ironborn. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The kingsmoot vote for me is right thing to do, Iron Islands, so do."

"I am the drowed god! I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds"

Ironborn: erm so what about the north or eurons plan

" the drowned god is not taking questions , i like to bind,  i like to be bound" !!!!

Stannis:  so lord snow i still dont get this wildling abduction  thing  with their women..

Jon: its the implication ..we're north of the wall and no one is around for miles and  if they say no things might go wrong for them so they wont

Stannis: it sounds like they  dont want to

Jon: no no your grace if she says no its no of course..but she wont.... because of the implication

Cersei: damn you tyrion you sent mycella  away 

Bronn, tyrion and podd at once: shut up bird!!!

Stannis: sorta difficult at the minute up here with all this snow and damned norterners is my vixtory even possible

Melissandre: well 1st of all through the fire  god all things are possible so jot that down!

Ned: soo like at least 5 or so known bastards..whats your secret big guy

Robert: let me introduce you to the r.o.b.e.r.t system 

Cersei : ooh calm down robert

Robert: calm down calm.down ..ooh im sorry did anyone else here bang my whoore wife? Did you bang my whoore wife? 

Sansa : why are you helping me?

Littlefinger: cause im a full on rapist

Sansa: excuse me?

Littlefinger: full on rapist y'know like with sick kids and animals and stuff!!

Edited by astarkchoice