Hunting Arya

James West

Robb Stark, Jon Snow, and Arya Stark have in common the dishonor of betraying their team.  We know how it ended for the boys, they were killed by their own people.  Arya Stark joined the Faceless Men and accepted their training.  She betrayed them when she murdered Rafford in Braavos.  It will not be Freys and Boltons who will kill Arya in the future.  It will be an assassin from the Faceless Men and hopefully before Arya kills more people.  The Faceless Men will send one of theirs to track and hunt Arya all the way to Westeros.  

1 hour ago, James West said:

Robb Stark, Jon Snow, and Arya Stark have in common the dishonor of betraying their team.  We know how it ended for the boys, they were killed by their own people.  Arya Stark joined the Faceless Men and accepted their training.  She betrayed them when she murdered Rafford in Braavos.  It will not be Freys and Boltons who will kill Arya in the future.  It will be an assassin from the Faceless Men and hopefully before Arya kills more people.  The Faceless Men will send one of theirs to track and hunt Arya all the way to Westeros.  

I weep for Raff the Sweetling —he is dead

Oh, weep for Rafford! though our tears

Thaw not the frost which binds so dear a head!

And thou, sad Hour, selected from all years

To mourn our loss, rouse thy obscure compeers,

And teach them thine own sorrow, say: "With me

Died Raff the Sweetling; till the Future dares

Forget the Past, his fate and fame shall be

An echo and a light unto eternity!"

2 hours ago, SeanF said:

I weep for Raff the Sweetling —he is dead

Well done!  Bravo!   :bowdown:   I don't know the reference though, is it Shakespeare?

2 hours ago, SeanF said:

1/10 is generous.

Truth.