By the Old Gods and the New, I almost forgot to post the Christmas tree!

Buckwheat

I generally posted something like this around the 1st of December, but this year I've been so busy I completely forgot about it till today. So with only a bit more than two weeks until Christmas, I welcome everybody to the tree-decorating game again!

Everybody who wants to play, old and new, is welcome!

Here are the rules again:

1. This is the template for our tree.

2. The first player to play downloads the template from the imgur link I posted under 1. Every next player downloads the picture the player before them posted.

3. Open the picture in Paint, Photoshop or any other picture editing program. Draw decorations on it: You can add colour, an ornament, background, presents ... whatever you like and whatever you think suits our tree.

4. Save the new picture (in the jpg-format) and upload it to imgur.com. Post a direct link to the picture into this thread.

5. The next person repeats the process adding decorations to your picture etc. You can play as many times as you want.

Some reasonable guidelines about picture standards:

a) Do not change the size of the picture.

b ) Do not add explicitly sexual or violent material. I want this game to stay completely safe for children and work and common decency and stuff.

c) Try not to cover the whole tree with decorations in the first few steps, some space must be left for the next players too.

č) Do not cover/erase other people's contributions.

d) Pasting parts of other pictures/photos into this picture is allowed.

e) Using imagination is welcome.

Still unsure about how it works? Have a look at what we did in the past years:

I hope to see many lovely contributions this year too!

:commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: 

I just use MS paint.     Sorry I've not been able to contribute so far.  and doubt I will have much time coming up either.

But have this contibution  https://i.imgur.com/Jn5tuO7.png

and Merry Christmas everyone

Edited by Pebble thats Stubby

15 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

The obstacle I’m facing is that PS Express cut down on free features to the point that I’m unable to add even a simple ornament. Anybody have any app recommendations? 

I just use a combination of the old version of Paint and some new version of Paint, called 3D Paint. It is not perfect, but it works.

15 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

I just use MS paint.     Sorry I've not been able to contribute so far.  and doubt I will have much time coming up either.

But have this contibution  https://i.imgur.com/Jn5tuO7.png

and Merry Christmas everyone

It's great! Colours!

On 12/21/2023 at 10:09 PM, Buckwheat said:

Yay! Thanks! I love the corgi.

Do you realise 2023 is the year we are leaving behind, yes? :P 

Well sure, but it’s a Christmas tree not a new year’s tree and it’s Christmas in the year of 2023. Sure it was a shit year but I’m not anxious to hurry the new one along as they’ve progressively gotten worse and worse since 2020 :lmao: 

19 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Well sure, but it’s a Christmas tree not a new year’s tree and it’s Christmas in the year of 2023. Sure it was a shit year but I’m not anxious to hurry the new one along as they’ve progressively gotten worse and worse since 2020 :lmao: 

It is both a Christmas tree and a New Year's tree as far as I am concerned! My family does the whole gifts under the tree on the 1st January. ;) 

I hope you are having a nice day!