How I Met Your Mother

Jaxom 1974

I'll cop to actually running off to see Coyote Ugly in the theatre...

:huh:

She wasn't in Coyote Ugly?

I understand, Jaxom. A newborn in the house, you're sleep deprived, it's ok. I forgive you.

(Sidenote: I love how this has become a Sarah/Jaxom convo thread. :P)

:huh:

She wasn't in Coyote Ugly?

I understand, Jaxom. A newborn in the house, you're sleep deprived, it's ok. I forgive you.

(Sidenote: I love how this has become a Sarah/Jaxom convo thread. :P)

Oh hell, I meant Whole Nine Yards...Piper Pearbo was Coyote Ugly...

I appreciate your understanding and forgiveness, Mya. :)

Sorry to butt in like this, I can see you're having a nice convo here, just wanted to contribute my 2 cents to the topic at hand :)

Yesterdays episode was very good (better than average lately, though I liked last weeks as well); as Mya said, it's about time we have an esamble cast episode. The reacher/settler discussions were pure gold and classic HIMYM. It was weird how, when they first mentioned it, both me and Mr. TC knew exactly who was what.

Drinking show was fun as well. I wish my college professors would've gone drinking with us!

Just realize that there was very little Barney in this episode and it was still hilarious. I'm glad as many seem to think that HIMYM is actually NPH-show (although it makes sense if he was the director).

Barney's plan to help Marshall make Lily jealous was pure gold: "Step one, you sleep with Jenkins. Step two, I sleep with Jenkins first. Step three, repeat step two. In fact, I'm going to go work on step two right now..." and he runs out of the bar...

Archived