AGOT Mafia 50 - The Chef Battle

House Targaryen

There are a few other things I noticed while re-reading the thread.

On day 2, Grandison says this about Smallwood -

[quote name='Grandison']I also had Smallwood listed, but I can't really remember why now, so I'd like another look at him too.[/quote]

It's possible distancing. I will also note that Grand never actually does re-read Smallwood. He repeats that he is working on it, here -

[quote name='Grandison']I'm still working on Smallwood, but I really don't like the people voting him right now.[/quote]

But he never actually follows through and posts anything. Also, note the subtle defense of Smallwood in the above quote ("I really don't like the people voting him right now.")

And then we have Corbray's re-read on Smallwood, after which he concludes -

[quote name='Corbray']Smallwood's overall performance has not been good. I am not entirely sure if I am ready to call it evil, though. I think I could potentially join a lynch of Smallwood.[/quote]

Very wishy washy conclusion. He isn't ready to call Smallwood evil, but he could potentially lynch him. Basically, walking the middle line. And he doesn't actually vote for Smallwood. He keeps his vote on Erenford for 17 hours, and doesn't change to Smallwood until after Plumm claims Finder and reveals that Smallwood was guilty.

Finally, its worth noting that all 3 of Grandison, Corbray, and Merryweather were among the 4 people who speed lynched Smallwood following the Plumm claim. Rather than waiting for everyone to check in, which would have been the logical move, they rushed to throw their votes down. I find the eagerness to be part of the mob suspicious. I understand that they supposedly trusted Plumm, but that's not the point. They should have been more careful, and to rush like that....looks to me as if at least one or two of them had the ulterior motive of trying to be part of that lynch mob.

Okay, after going through all of that, I feel comfortable with a [b]Corbray[/b] vote. If we have 2 FM left alive, he's almost certainly one of them, so he's the safe vote for today. Plus, he also makes sense as a Smallwood partner.

[quote name='House Stokeworth' post='1321767' date='Apr 20 2008, 20.28']Okay, after going through all of that, I feel comfortable with a [b]Corbray[/b] vote. If we have 2 FM left alive, he's almost certainly one of them, so he's the safe vote for today. Plus, he also makes sense as a Smallwood partner.[/quote]

I guess now we just wait. If we're wrong AND there are two evils left AND we're not amoungst them, we've lost. :-p

It is day 5.

6 players remain: Corbray, Florent, Grandison, Merryweather, Pommingham, Stokeworth.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

2 votes for Corbray (Florent, Stokeworth)
1 vote for Pommingham (Grandison)

3 players have not voted: Corbray, Merryweather, Pommingham.

Whole bunch of time left...

While rereading Corbray, I learned why no one has suspected him until this point. The simple fact is, he's a reasonable player who makes some sense. He's not a very aggressive player and it comes through in his posting. His posts might be dense, but you'll see that it contains mostly summaries and wishy-washy conclusions. I highly suggest everyone do a reread themselves if they have time.

[quote name='Corbray']My vote on Mallister is for posting 3 times, and then dropping off the board the rest of the day. I see he came back and made a useless post. Waiting to see if anything more comes of it.

I considered Tollett as well as the rest of the low-posters. Tollett also seems to be blending and flying low. I think I pushed him slightly below Mallister because I agreed with his view on Grandison (to the extent that Grandison's recipe did not seem particularly suspicious). [color="#FF0000"]There is a lot of behavior that is going on right now that seems to be designed to blend in to the crowd (adding votes to Florent, adding votes to Pommingham, adding recipes, etc). It's hard to know which ones are true attempts to blend in, and which ones are just innocent posts.[/color][/quote]

Statements like the one I highlighted in red are examples of what I'm talking about. He's reasonable. He points out that behavior could be designed to blend in with the crowd but he lumps all behavior that could be suspicious in that grouping. Then he is unsure which ones are true attempts. It's like, we shouldn't look at that behavior cause it's hard to know which ones are innocent posts and which aren't. That's the point though. You question the posts to find out if you find them innocent or not. I don't like the idea that he was just writing off that behavior cause it's difficult to determine which is innocent and which isn't.

[quote name='Corbray']I've looked over the cases on Plumm, Erenford and Pommingham. I have to admit that I am not liking any of them real well. I half-heartedly want to vote for Plumm for that atrocious play and defense. I think the proper response to "You got your facts wrong" is not: "Well, I often get my facts wrong and there is nothing I can do about it."

It seems to me that this either relegates all future Plumm postings to the "useless crap" pile, or else it give Plumm an alibi whenever he makes a false accusation: "Oh, I was wrong about that? Well, I do often get my facts wrong. dunno.gif "

A better response from an innocent would be: "Oops, my bad. I will be much more careful in the future to make sure that my facts and implications are reasonably correct so that you can't confuse me with a FM who is trying to play fast and loose with the facts"

Erenford has not been very helpful so far, but we'll see about his upcoming promised case. I found post 243 and 245 to be an okay contribution.

I don't agree with much of Pommingham's reasoning or conclusions. I don't see Florent as an FM, for example. possibly a symp at best, but I don't really believe that yet either. Pomm hasn't been much help and has spent most of his time snarking back and forth with Fell and Florent.

of these, I could probably move towards Pomm or Plumm. With some growing pressure on Mallister, though, I am content to remain here for now. FM too often get away with not contributing, committing, or voting on Day 1. Overall I feel better about lynching a non-posting, non-comittal player to help force the FM to post more.[/quote]

Here we go again.

Lets look at the first paragraph. He doesn't like any of the cases (note: to this point, all he has done is vote Mallister for writing 4 non helpful posts). He's not attacking the people who make the cases he doesn't like, just stating he doesn't like them. But at the same time, he's also criticizing Plumm. Look at it. He's calling his play and defense atrocious yet he doesn't like the case. Ok. So in one paragraph, he's disagreeing with the case while agreeing with it. He's not alienating anyone.

Then he proceeds to tell Plumm how to play. He follows that up with saying Erenford hasn't been helpful but he wants to wait for his upcoming case. He also approves of 2 of his posts. So if he's not being helpful, then how are those two posts ok contribution? It's middle of the road, not piss anyone off type of responses. Basically, he doesn't think Erenford is being helpful ("therefore I could vote him") but he finds the last few posts ok ("therefore I won't vote him now").

[quote name='Corbray']The problem is that there will *always* be someone that seems more suspicious than the non-poster. That's what makes non-vote/non-committal/non-substantive posting such a bad thing. Of the players under suspicion, a few seem worthy of a Day 1 vote, but that is not saying a whole lot about their actual guilt. If Mallister turned out to be innocent, I would feel a lot better about that lynch than making a mistake on one of these others. At least we can come back to these issues tomorrow. on the other hand, if we let Mallister get away with not participating, then he basically will start day 2 with a clean slate. I, for one, am done giving people free rides.[/quote]

This was a response to Thorne where Thorne told Corbray he doesn't mind voting low posters if there aren't suspicious people to lynch.

My problem with this post comes from two things. One, he wants to leave suspicious people alive til day 2 because we can come back to the issues. The problem with this is we learn nothing from the Mallister situation, we just get rid of dead weight who could be innocent. So we're stuck with dealing with the same issues that we could have resolved on day 1, on day 2.

The second problem comes from the fact that he says there are a few worthy of a day 1 vote. Who? I mean, he claimed he didn't like any of the cases and played middle of the road on Erenford. So who are these people worthy when just before he was saying he didn't like any of the day 1 cases.

[quote name='Corbray']my initial thought on Thorne is that I agree that the case on Florent was pretty weak overall. If Thorne was evil, why would he come to the rescue of Innocent Florent? Could be an attempt at false symping? I'd have to go back and look at the timing. I find it hard to believe that Florent is an FM and Thorne was trying to rescue him. In the later posts, Thorne makes a case against Plumm (parroted from Dayne), but puts the vote on Erenford based on Merryweather's case. Thorne insists that he does not find Erenford more suspicious than Plumm, but wants to pressure Erenford. However Thorne spends the next several posts harrassing Stokeworth, Fell, Tollett, and Merryweather about whether Plumm is suspicious or not. Grandison makes a fair point that Thorne is leaving an easy out for switching away from Erenford later. Sure enough in post 344 Erenford has started to slip down the list and Plumm is right at the top. I'll admit, that a part of me wants to vote for Plumm as well, so it is hard to completely condemn Thorne's vote. Still, when I look at the series of posts, it does seem like it could have been planned.

overall, my worst read on Thorne is kid Symp. I'm willing to ignore him for today.[/quote]

Wythers asked Corbray to give his opinion on Thorne.

Two things to note about this post.

1. I don't like the WIFOM cause it doesn't really make sense for this situation. The only reason I can see him including it is cause he somewhat came to the defense of Florent by not agreeing with the case. An evil Thorne could come to the defense of an Innocent Florent because his partners are pushing against him. It wouldn't be the first time that FM try to look innocent by taking the opposite stance of their partners who are pushing them.

2. He's reasonable again. He agrees with parts of the case against Thorne like the fact that Thorne is leaving an easy way out to switch to Erenford later and also that Thorne parroted the case against Plumm from Dayne. He also reiterates that part of him wants to vote Plumm (even though he doesnt' agree with the case). At the end, he dismisses Thorne and pushes him off til later.

Now, we know Thorne's NaK (could have been a symp who was killed by his FM but I think that's pretty unlikely). The problem is, Corbray left himself an opening. He agreed with parts of the case while at the same time dismissing his actions with WIFOM. So if he decided to change his mind about the WIFOM, it wouldn't have been hard to vote Thorne due to the fact that he already agreed with most of the case against him.

[quote name='Corbray']I have a quick moment to post then it's dinnertime for me. Not sure if I will make it back before the deadline.

I am staying with Mallister. Total dead silence as far as I am concerned. he is getting away with no commitment and no posting because everyone would rather go with the conventional wisdom that we don't know enough about Mallister to make that a good lynch. Yeah, I admit, there is no direct evidence on Mallister either way. The only marks against him are a total lack of substance to posting, no votes or commitments, parroting a case, then disappearing, and basically being totally absent on Day 1.

When I look around at the players that are being suspected, I don't see any clear FM behavior. There is a lot to be suspicious of, I am not denying that, but I see more symp behavior, and my experience tells me that FM (and promotable Symps) are hiding, and have not been accidentally caught in this dust up on Day 1.

Whether Mallister is an FM or not, we should definitely feel good about lynching non-participating players. Even if they are having technical problems or whatever. We should not accept any excuses for non-participation anymore. Targeting low posters early helps to solve several problems: eliminates dud players, protects stronger innocents, forces FM to post more, etc.

I am leaving the Wythers switch alone for now. I don't have time to analyze whether it indicates protection, distancing, or whatever. My gut reaction is that it is not good.[/quote]

I get the feeling he doesn't care if Mallister is a FM. He just wanted to get rid of someone while keeping the "suspicious behavior" options for tomorrow as he said in one of his earlier posts I quoted.

[quote name='Corbray']It was the right thing to do. I recommend all future groups of innocents do the same if they have a similar situation.

We will be down to 14 people shortly, and everyone left has made at least some marginal contribution so far, on which they can be judged. No one should feel bad about that lynch. Not at all.[/quote]

Thank you for the pep talk. Once again, he's making sure he's reasonable while not alienating any players. It's a pattern that makes me think we're being manipulated.

[quote name='Corbray'][color="#FF0000"]My read of Florent is still that he is not likely to be an FM. If the lynch goes that way, I could be talked into it though.[/color] A recent re-read makes the case for Florent as a possible kid symp to be stronger. I would be willing to join on that basis if no better FM candidate emerges today.

[color="#FF0000"]I don't have a feel for Grandison[/color]. I will work on a re-read of him next.

[color="#FF0000"]I am still thinking about Wythers.[/color]
[color="#FF0000"]
Also not sure about Erenford[/color]. I suspect these lower posters will contribute a little something more today if for no other reason than to avoid the modkill. (24 hours).[/quote]

This post bothers the hell out of me.

He has no feel on Grandison. He does a reread which I will get to in the next post. He doesn't think Florent is likely to be a FM but could be talked into it? He's still thinking about Wythers even though in his last post, he basically ripped apart Wythers' vote count awareness (the infamous two paragraph post that everyone hated and I didn't bother to quote here).

Could he be anymore wishy-washy? All options are still open for him.

[quote name='House Corbray' post='1315049' date='Apr 15 2008, 12.47'][color="#FF0000"]I don't usually find it (vote hopping) suspicious[/color], especially on day 1 when people are throwing votes around with little substance. However, in re-reading Wythers, it occurred to me that FM want to stay below the radar, but can't really accomplish that by not voting at all. So, sometimes they join innocent lynchtrains in an inconspicuous manner, sometimes they divide between two lynchtrains, and sometimes they split with one being a throwaway vote on a player with some arguable contradiction.[/quote]

I didn't bother to quote the whole post since this is another example of what I was talking about and I wanted to point it out. If you want to read the whole post, feel free to click the little arrow at the top. But I want you to take note of the first few sentences.

The first sentence talks about him not usually finding it suspicious. Then he goes on to say how Wythers could have been doing it to blend in. Some of the rest of this post deals with this point as Stokeworth and Corbray disagreed. I just don't like the fact that he's prefacing his opinion with "I don't usually find it suspicious" then goes on to talk about how he finds it suspicious. Why not just say you find it suspicious and be done with it? It feels like he's afraid someone will call him on it so he wants to let everyone know that he normally agrees with the dissenters, in this case Stokeworth.

[quote name='House Corbray' post='1315293' date='Apr 15 2008, 15.23']The main points against Grandison from my POV are: lack of contribution, parroting, Not very good case against Merryweather, dismissing the case on Erenford without adequate explanation.

I have only moderate suspicion of Grandison from this re-read. Someone to watch, certainly, and I would like to hear more original thoughts from Grandison, including why he doesn't like the case against Erenford (beyond it being made by Merryweather).[/quote]

This is the conclusion of Corbray's case on Grandison. If you want to read the rest, just click the arrow again. The reread is just basically a summary of Grandison's actions followed by agreements and a conclusion. The conclusion, however, doesn't really fit with what I found in the case, nor really what it seemed he did. He agreed with the points made, but only found moderate suspicion. At this point, who did he find suspicious? Who knows. He hasn't said. Stay tuned!

I just want to note that Grandison has done more to be suspicious than Mallister ever did. He criticized Mallister for parroting, lack of contribution and now for Grandison, who has done the same things and worse (look at the case against me), he is only moderately suspicious.

[quote name='Corbray']These 36 hour days are going to get old soon.

Bravo to Team Evil. Just look at this vote list. Totally all over the board.

I am voting for Erenford for the moment. Low poster, low radar player. Contributions have been largely recycled. This post on Fell feels like he is talking about issues that were re-hashed many hours ago. He made some okay points about Thorne, but not a very damning case. Not a good case on Plumm yesterday after much anticipation. Still opportunities to redeem yourself as this day has many hours left and there are no lynchtrains even close to leaving the station.[/quote]

And now he votes Erenford. I can't blame him. I had problems with Erenford too. But it seems like waited so long to do it. Not to mention that at the end of his post, he said he had "opportunities to redeem himself" which to me says "feel free to contribute so I can unvote you."

[quote name='House Corbray' post='1315862' date='Apr 15 2008, 21.42']Okay, now I went back and re-read Connington's case on Smallwood, and I understand it better. Smallwood's overall performance has not been good. I am not entirely sure if I am ready to call it evil, though. [color="#FF0000"]I think I could potentially join a lynch of Smallwood.[/color][/quote]

This is his case on Smallwood. The link is there.

Basically, his conclusion is, "he's not entirely sure if he's [i]ready[/i] to call it evil." Can you come to a real definitive conclusion please?

If you'll note the pattern, he's done rereads of Grandison and Smallwood now, agreed with their cases but didn't take a stand on either.

[quote name='Corbray']I promised a Dayne/Stokeworth case, and I am working on that now.

Also, I am sorry for the pre-emptive vote on Smallwood. [color="#FF0000"]I think I said previously, when I did my Smallwood re-read, that I thought he looked suspicious, wasn't certain it was evil, but was convinced enough to join a lynch if that was the direction we were heading.[/color] In any event, I felt the Plumm reveal was true, and I was heading out the door with no ability to return before the end of the day. In hindsight, I guess I should have just hoped that someone else would put the last couple votes on. Part of my lack of trust there stems from a bad feeling about Stokeworth and Dayne (explanation coming up soon) and Dayne and Stokeworth had not joined the lynch at that point.

Be back soon![/quote]

The previous post was where he voted for Smallwood. I didn't include it cause all he's a saying is Dayne/Stokeworth are a team.

What I wanted to point about this post was how he tried to make sure everyone knew that he found Smallwood suspicious and would join a lynch. He said he "thinks he could join a lynch." I just don't like how he's trying to frame it like he was ready to vote Smallwood all along and that justifies the fact that he was part of the quick lynch.

He then made a case on Dayne/Stokeworth as partners and voted Dayne.

[quote name='Corbray'][color="#FF0000"]I generally agree with this, but[/color] I think I have more reservations about Stokeworth than you do. It may be partly based on meta stuff that I have refused to discuss in this thread, but have posted to the mods for the spoilers. In any event, my stronger evil read was on Dayne. I think Dayne could have been using Stokeworth (who has not been alt hiding at all in this game) for cover. I've seen that tactic used before. Your thoughts on Dayne? Incidentally, I would like to hear Stokeworth's thoughts on Dayne as well.[/quote]

This is in response to where I say I don't think Stokeworth is a FM and why. It's the first sentence that bothers me. He's doing that "generally agree but" thing again. It just strikes me wrong...like he can't disagree without first saying he normally agrees. That just leaves me with the opinion that he's trying to stay on my good side and it worked til I reread him.

[quote name='Corbray']I have reviewed the cases on Pommingham, and I don't feel real good about them. Merryweather makes a reasonable case against Pomm, but it doesn't ultimately convince me. Stokeworth promotes Pommingham as a target based on Pomm's failing to state his suspicions of Smallwood, and then Pomm is acting as though he should get credit for having suspected Smallwood. I just don't find myself convinced. I was more convinced that Wythers was a Symp than I am that Pomm is likely evil based on that argument.

I am going to go back and look at Grandison again, but IIRC, I didn't much like that case either. Grandison seems like an easy target at the moment because of his lack of ability to participate effectively in the game. I *hate* giving players a pass for not being able to participate, but we are getting down there in the number of lynches to endgame, so I don't want to just pick off someone like this.[/quote]

He doesn't feel good about the case against Pommingham or Grandison yet he says it's a reasonable case. What does he disagree with?

Earlier he was moderately suspicious of Grandison. Now he doesn't like the case even though the case is based on his connections to Smallwood which are there for all to see.

[quote name='Corbray']btw, I did review Grandison. I don't feel any different about it than I did last time I reviewed him. He's suspicious, but not moreso than how I feel about Dayne and Stokeworth.[/quote]

Really? He's suspicious again? Make up your mind.

[quote name='House Corbray' post='1320303' date='Apr 19 2008, 02.31']I think Connington was a beautiful NK choice. He was one of the few players left besides Tollett who had generally been willing to PI me. By the way, Wythers basically PI'd me before his modkill as well. Most everyone else was willing to put me on a lynch list starting yesterday (and iirc, only after Dayne first mentioned it after I posted that I would be making a case against him).[/quote]

Connington dies and then Corbray uses one of Connington's posts to push his suspicions of Dayne. I agreed with the case against Dayne. I just find this post suspicious in hindsight. Like he killed Connington, praised the NK choice then used the kill to set up his target for the next day.

[quote name='Corbray']I need to re-read other players to put these thoughts in perspective, but right now, I still don̢۪t feel terribly strong about lynching Grandison. I know other players have listed some thoughts on Grandison that I should review again as well. I reserve the right to revise this in light of re-reads of other players.[/quote]

Still not feeling strong about Grandison.

And that's it. Fucking hell that took a long time.

Anyway, I feel extremely confident that [b]Corbray[/b] is a FM. He's reasonable yet tries very hard not to commit. He sees both sides of cases yet reaches no conclusions because of that. You'll notice that he tries very hard to placate players when he disagrees which gives me the impression he's afraid of directly disagreeing with them and causing himself to be looked at. There is a reason why we all looked past him. It's because he makes dense summary posts with no conclusion at the end but given the style of his writing and the ability to seem reasonable, he has gone unnoticed. I urge all to reread him or at least read this case.

It is day 5.

6 players remain: Corbray, Florent, Grandison, Merryweather, Pommingham, Stokeworth.

3 votes for Corbray (Florent, Stokeworth, Merryweather)
1 vote for Pommingham (Grandison)
1 vote for Grandison (Pommingham)

1 players have not voted: Corbray.

By my (questionable) count, you have just a bit over [b]16.5[/b] hours left.

It is day 5.

4 votes for Corbray (Florent, Stokeworth, Merryweather, Grandison)
1 vote for Grandison (Pommingham)

1 players have not voted: Corbray.

Corbray (LCOTNW) has been lynched

[b]IT IS NIGHT, PLEASE SEND IN YOUR PMs.[/b]

"*gcxk*" says Corbray as he exits the room.

The five remaining people glance at each other uneasily, but a week of cooking without much sleep has taken its toll on the last five, and although they try to stay awake, eventually all of them drift off.

In the morning, all the hosts appear in the kitchen: Lord Manderly, Sigvard Weekapaug, Lady Katran Manderly, Shabba'rezade, and, of course, the Spider.

"Lord Wyman has decided he is tired of waiting! Today he shall choose a chef!" declares the Spider. "And I shall do the choosing. You have one hour to produce a culinary masterpiece."

Immediately, the chefs fly to their stations, whipping up eggs (more were laid by now), kneading dough, roasting meat, braising vegetables, scaling fish, and boiling broth.

After an hour has gone by, Lady Katran calls time. "Present your dishes to us, and we will taste them...carefully." She throws a mean glare to her uncle, who pounds his fist on the table holding a knife, blade up.

"Him first," says Sigvard Weekapaug, pointing a fork at Pommingham.

"Belle du Mer souffle with leek," says Pommingham, positioning his hand on a dish.

"And...?" asks Lord Wyman hopefully.

"And spam," adds Pommingham, rolling his eyes. He removes the lid to reveal a crumpled mess.

"My poor fallen souffle! Someone disturbed it!" Pommingham weeps.

"No time for mistakes! Next!"

"Barley with bacon, and quail and squab accolade," says Grandison with a smirk, thinking she's got this one nailed down.

"And...?" prompts Lord Wyman again.

"Er...and butter sauce?"

"And spam?"

"I said that, didn't I?" A panicked look strikes Grandison's face. She's a terrible liar.

"Out!"

Florent steps up.

"Farfalle flounder florentine flambe! With a side of spam frittata. Ouila!" Florent takes the lid off his creation and strikes a flint, only to see...his flambe has already occurred without him, and there is nothing but a pile of ashes on his plate.

Merryweather snickers loudly.

"Oh?" asks the lady Katran, "Are you less of a failure, Merryweather? Let's see your dish."

Merryweather presents a small bowl with some crusted-over goo pooling in the middle. "Fricassée mâche tsukémono duxelles bucatini au jus quahog lasagna zabiglione with spam," he says slowly, adding "Er, it's a specialty of the Crownlands" and looking hopefully at the Spider.

"That sounds disgusting," declares Shabba'rezade, turning up her nose. "Never in my days as a gourmet have I heard of such clashing flavors. And it looks like gruel from two days ago." The Spider opens his mouth, getting something out about how he used to eat that all the time as a child, but Katran shushes him.

"You'll eat it and like it!" exclaims Merryweather. "But I can't cook anyway. I'm better at helping." He looks panicked, until Stokeworth steps forward.

"BEHOLD! MY DISH TO END ALL DISHES!" he cries. The table legs bend under the weight of his dish. He removes the cover. There sits an entire aurochs.

"It is a variation on a Braavosi dish for wedding feasts, which should be appropriate for today, when my skills are wedded to your kitchen. Cut it open to reveal the mastery." Humble.

Lord Manderly slices open the aurochs with some difficulty.

"Roasted, stuffed with a horse, stuffed with a hog, stuffed with a lamb, stuffed with a turkey, stuffed with a duck, stuffed with fish, stuffed with eggs, stuffed with spam," explains Stokeworth.

Manderly's eyes gleam with hunger.

"You will be my cook, Stokeworth!" he declares.

"And I'll be the sous chef," adds Merryweather. "I turned on the oven."

"Yes, yes."

"At last, our plan is complete!" cackles Stokeworth, hugging Merryweather. "Total kitchen domination!"

Edit: As he is celebrating, the Spider grabs a bit of roast...animal and sneaks it into his mouth. Soon after, he is rolling on the floor clutching his throat, but no one is paying attention.

SPOILER: Game over
Evil cooks win!

Tollett and Smallwood were killers. Merryweather and Stokeworth were friends, and Stoke a promotable symp. (But you knew that already, didn't you?)

Plumm and Wythers were finders.

Fell was the kill-switcher.

Erenford was a guard.

Everyone else was innocent, and failed at cooking.

All the roles:

Evilz:
Smallwood-Halo-FM
Tollett-Bronn-FM
Stokeworth-WJ-apprentice symp friend
Merryweather-Mex-symp friend

Innos:
Wythers-Piper-Finder friend
Plumm-Pebs-Finder friend
Fell-Week-Kill-switcher
Erenford-Drac-Guard

Corbray-LC-RI