ERepublik - New World

Ser Warpechowski

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1476783' date='Aug 12 2008, 12.51']So here's how we're going to do it. He's going to post a moving ticket on the marketplace for a relatively high amount. Buy it and then he'll donate the money to you so you basically arent paying for it.

I'll let you know exactly what company it is sometime tonight.[/quote]

Works for me.

I also plan on moving to Salem as well, but I want to bring some uber skillz to bear first. (I am hoping to get my Weapon skills up to 2.0).

Feel free to add me to anyone's respective friend's list. I am hoping to kind of start sneaking in a gift exchange. I am currently bringing in a whopping 3 USD a day.

[quote name='Guy Kilmore' post='1478204' date='Aug 13 2008, 12.06']Sweet, I work, I train, and I buy Q2 food which leaves me a little extra for some monetary gain. It is kind of like what my life was like after college.[/quote]

:lol: Yeah, it's pretty mundane existence at the start. But it gets more interesting, hopefully just like life. :cheers:

[quote name='Mexal' post='1478388' date='Aug 13 2008, 13.35']I'm at 3.05 skill for weapons at 8USD/day.

I have 3.00 strength so I think it's time to join the army. I think I need to figure out how to do that.[/quote]

I'm making 8/day in housing at skill 2.7.

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1478821' date='Aug 13 2008, 16.28']I sent a message to Roby Petric and I'm in the National Guard now.[/quote]

PM BuzzytheCat and join the Army. With your skill lvl and as active as you are in the game, they will put you in Army anyway.

I was surfing the site and noticed that we were at war....or are at war with Canada? And it looks like we lost Minnesota and North Dakota. I think I might be reading all of that wrong, anyone care to enlighten me on this?

[quote name='Mexal' post='1478388' date='Aug 13 2008, 13.35']I'm at 3.05 skill for weapons at 8USD/day.

I have 3.00 strength so I think it's time to join the army. I think I need to figure out how to do that.[/quote]

You need to message the owner and see about a raise, IMO.

YW

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1479856' date='Aug 14 2008, 11.10']You need to message the owner and see about a raise, IMO.

YW[/quote]

I did. That was what my raise was too :( He gave me a 2 USD raise. Whereas Nora started at 7 USD when she got to Q2, I started at 5.

The owner is Benn Dover.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1479878' date='Aug 14 2008, 11.23']I did. That was what my raise was too :( He gave me a 2 USD raise. Whereas Nora started at 7 USD when she got to Q2, I started at 5.

The owner is Benn Dover.[/quote]

You lack a sexy avatar.

Archived