ERepublik - New World

Ser Warpechowski

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1470409' date='Aug 6 2008, 19.44']I'll check to see if he's read my PM to him yet.

Put up another one for 1Zar for 1Gold and I'll fill that one for you so you have some extra cash.

YW[/quote]

Done.

So I'm thinking I may as well come to Salem.

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1470491' date='Aug 6 2008, 14.29']Done.

So I'm thinking I may as well come to Salem.[/quote]

Hhmm wont let me buy it as I dont have a company nor an export license to SA. I'll have to have Benn buy that as well and give him the 1Gold myself.

YW

[quote name='Nathanael' post='1470525' date='Aug 6 2008, 14.49']So the only offer I got was in the food industry, but money is money, so I took it.

Now how does one increase wellness?[/quote]

Eating higher quality food. Owning a house. Receiving gifts.

Give me your in-game name and I'll send you some gifts.

YW

[quote name='Starkess' post='1470565' date='Aug 6 2008, 15.09']I'm contemplating Salem. Turns out Annapolis sucks in e-Republik, much like real life.[/quote]

Well, not much is popping off in Salem...only benefit is if I get more people joining, I can convince our new President to give me more money to give people houses.

You know...instead of people actually trading their gold in for money to buy houses. :P

I mean where you live is relatively inconsequential in game. Though I suppose if you move to Salem and are in a different party, you could run against me for mayor.

Though of course if I see anyone running against me, Im emptying the coffers. :P

YW

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1470581' date='Aug 6 2008, 15.15']Well, not much is popping off in Salem...only benefit is if I get more people joining, I can convince our new President to give me more money to give people houses.

You know...instead of people actually trading their gold in for money to buy houses. :P

I mean where you live is relatively inconsequential in game. Though I suppose if you move to Salem and are in a different party, you could run against me for mayor.

Though of course if I see anyone running against me, Im emptying the coffers. :P

YW[/quote]

Good thing for you that I have no mayoral aspirations, because I could probably kick your ass.

I do want a better house.

[quote name='Harlot' post='1470067' date='Aug 6 2008, 08.54']I got a raise to 4.5/day. The housing company I work for is booming and is now offering stock options, a generous pay scale and bonuses. Anyone interested in working for an American Housing company should PM me. If I recruit new employees we both get a bonus.[/quote]

You've got mail in game!

So, whats with all the gifts? I've gotten tons of wellness points from the 'Slovenian Social Service'?

[quote name='Lucky Pierre' post='1470677' date='Aug 6 2008, 16.04']You've got mail in game!

So, whats with all the gifts? I've gotten tons of wellness points from the 'Slovenian Social Service'?[/quote]

I just responded.

And anyone that wants to give me gifts, I gladly accept them. :P

[quote name='Scienide' post='1470630' date='Aug 6 2008, 12.40']How about those going-ons in Ireland? Is the American government as wound in Red Tape as the Canadian government; or have you passed legislation granting executive dictator power?[/quote]

Ireland isn't the only place that has been taken over like that, and it won't be the last. I mean, we are basically planning on doing the same thing with people from this board.

[quote name='Misses Mannion's Panties' post='1470780' date='Aug 6 2008, 17.12']FYI I'm Matt Cake in game. So, you know, go ahead and send me gifts ;)[/quote]

I just sent you a friend request. I'll send you a gift in a couple days. I just spent some money buying high quality food and I need to buy a weapon cos I just joined the US Army

[quote name='Harlot' post='1470975' date='Aug 6 2008, 20.59']I just sent you a friend request. I'll send you a gift in a couple days. I just spent some money buying high quality food and I need to buy a weapon cos I just joined the US Army[/quote]

Do you listen to Hall and Oats? Cause you just made my dreams come true.

Ditto for YW, of course.

I recently made an account and after perusing some of this thread it apears the board is planning to found its own country. How can I assist in this noble venture?

I'm currently living in ontario canada with no job. I use the same userid as my forum name: Zelgrath

[quote name='Zelgrath' post='1472320' date='Aug 7 2008, 22.59']I recently made an account and after perusing some of this thread it apears the board is planning to found its own country. How can I assist in this noble venture?

I'm currently living in ontario canada with no job. I use the same userid as my forum name: Zelgrath[/quote]
Try PMing Furious SO for a job. He's the guy with the Jim Morrison avatar, and runs quite a few different companies.

I got a job working for his gifts company, at the moment.

Archived