ERepublik - New World

Ser Warpechowski

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1467571' date='Aug 4 2008, 09.35']That's more than some of us are making at skill 2... damned trust fund yuppies...[/quote]

I'm making 5USD/day in the weapons industry at Q2.

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1467582' date='Aug 4 2008, 09.41']I'm expecting to get a raise today. If not, I'm buying a gun.

Oh wait, I can't fucking afford one.[/quote]

Join a new company. I got a job at a Q2 company.

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1467582' date='Aug 4 2008, 09.41']I'm expecting to get a raise today. If not, I'm buying a gun.

Oh wait, I can't fucking afford one.[/quote]

You and me both...gr.

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1467588' date='Aug 4 2008, 09.45']Don't want to risk my job security :([/quote]

Get an offer before you join? That's what I did.

And I bought a gun though I don't know what to do with it. I'm thinking about joining the army to get me some more money though I rather be a mercenary.

I'm in housing making a cool 2.5/day. I am eating good food and buying myself gifts. What do I do with them? How do I give them to others? Why aren't you my friend? (Except AK, who is my only friend. :thumbsup: ) I find the interface cumbersome and not very intuitive. I train as a soldier, I work, I eat. So far a pretty mundane existence.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1467593' date='Aug 4 2008, 08.49']Get an offer before you join? That's what I did.

And I bought a gun though I don't know what to do with it. I'm thinking about joining the army to get me some more money though I rather be a mercenary.[/quote]

Well, if he doesn't respond to my raise/transfer request today I'll go job hunting.

[quote name='Harlot' post='1467595' date='Aug 4 2008, 08.50']I'm in housing making a cool 2.5/day. I am eating good food and buying myself gifts. What do I do with them? How do I give them to others? Why aren't you my friend? (Except AK, who is my only friend. :thumbsup: ) I find the interface cumbersome and not very intuitive. I train as a soldier, I work, I eat. So far a pretty mundane existence.[/quote]

Go to my profile and under my picture click on the "Send a Gift" link.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1467563' date='Aug 4 2008, 09.28']Considering you're the only living person in Salem, I don't see why that's a bad idea.[/quote]

I do have one "live" citizen other than myself. And then there are the "other" citizens that should not be spoken of.

You guys are wasting money on weapons. Dont bother with a weapon unless its Q3 and above...and you dont really need it as you shouldnt be in the "Army" until you reach at least a 3.00 strength.

Just keep buying Q2 or Q3 food and stockpile money. Always ask for raises at each skill point, and if you dont like the amount...start asking other companies what they'd pay you.

And wages will vary from industry to industry. Hospitals and weapons make the most, but hospitals is really damn hard to get into as they dont sell often because they take so long to make. So you need a really rich owner to make sure the company stays afloat.

YW

Harlot, what's the link to your profile?

I'm [url="http://www.erepublik.com/profile-787951.html"]http://www.erepublik.com/profile-787951.html[/url] if you want some more friends.

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1467622' date='Aug 4 2008, 10.31']Do you get a mayoral salary or do you just rely on your prostitution racket?[/quote]

That's just my weapons salary. That doesnt factor in my Army Reserves money or the 500usd I'll be withdrawing from the Salem city account soonish. :P

YW

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1467624' date='Aug 4 2008, 09.34']That's just my weapons salary. That doesnt factor in my Army Reserves money or the 500usd I'll be withdrawing from the Salem city account soonish. :P

YW[/quote]

I'd expose your corruption and embezzlement if anyone gave a shit about Salem.

Here's a map of the world, in case anyone was curious.

[url="http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7310/erepmapwa6.png"]http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7310/erepmapwa6.png[/url]

I had no idea Pakistan managed to take over all of India and China. And what's the deal with Norway? They have this crazy Norweigan empire now.

Archived