ERepublik - New World

Ser Warpechowski

[quote name='Lucky Pierre' post='1466861' date='Aug 3 2008, 12.25']All work and no play make J a dull boy...

Where is the fun? Where is the nightlife? I want to boogey!

:)[/quote]

:agree:

WTF do I do with gifts? Isn't there anything I can do/spend money on that isn't food, unspecified "gifts" and weapons?

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1467554' date='Aug 4 2008, 09.21']If you people keep taking all the invites gold, Im going to be forced to embezzle from the city of Salem.

YW[/quote]

Considering you're the only living person in Salem, I don't see why that's a bad idea.

So I'm Ira Cassio out of Albany, NY. If anyone will send me a gift, i'll return the favor until i'm broke...which won't take too long because i only make 2.5 dollars a day.

[quote name='FezRock' post='1467565' date='Aug 4 2008, 08.30']So I'm Ira Cassio out of Albany, NY. If anyone will send me a gift, i'll return the favor until i'm broke...which won't take too long because i only make 2.5 dollars a day.[/quote]

That's more than some of us are making at skill 2... damned trust fund yuppies...

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1467538' date='Aug 4 2008, 09.00']Will you n00bs stop stealing my invites?!?!? That be my gold you be stealing!

:P

YW[/quote]

A girl's gotta get her gold somehow!! I just like seeing the numbers pile up! :)

Archived