Lost Season 5 Thread 1

Werthead

What is all the more amusing is that the extras had actually survived all the way from the pilot. A couple died in the first few seasons (and Nikki & Paolo, RESULT!) but in Seasons 4 and 5 it's been a total massacre.

Anyway, [url="http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Access:_Granted#Supply_drops"]the producers on the food drops[/url] which people were concerned about earlier in the thread.

[quote name='Mack Kilimaro' post='1668801' date='Jan 30 2009, 17.25']I'm anxiously looking forward to how they continue to dispatch the extras. Ironic arrow through the chest right as Frogurt was complaining about not having fire, I thought there wouldn't be any topping that. Then what happens? Guys getting blown up by [i]land mines[/i]. Why? Well, why not? I mean, the one guy getting blown like 20 yards perfectly parallel to the ground, that was awesome. If only they'd give him inexplicable speaking time the last couple of episodes, [i]that[/i] would have been your new Arzt situation there.[/quote]

I have loved watching them die off! It has been the highlight of this season for me, so far. Just wonderful watching, you see someone you've never seen before and you just KNOW they are there to die. Morbid love of watching these people bite it!

OT: Kreb, who did the painting for you av? Looks like Caravaggio?

Archived